Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nairaland Hall Of FAME - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Hall Of FAME (1249 Views)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame / Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! / Nairaland Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
This thread is created to honour Nairalander you know have impacted directly or indirectly to the lives of members, Nigerians and humanity at large.
Please Nominate people you think deserves an award for their activities both offline and online.
First on the list ofcourse is Oluwaseun Osewa Himself for being the founder and creator of this great Forum.
Ofcourse Seun gets his reward from Google daily so he might not need an award from us.
Here is the list of Nairalanders who deserves to be in the hall of Fame.
Ogugua For making the celebreties section one of the most interesting on Nairaland.
Inspired_M For helping a lot of Nairalanders drive there dream cars.
PDude For starting one of the Most revealing diaries on the Forum. Many Nairalander may never forget the thread titles Adamawa girls.
Tpia For one of the most consistent as well as the most hated Nairalander. Despite all antagonism, she still logs on and bears her mind on whatever thread she fancies.
Aloy.Emeka For making the most featured post. He/She made Linda Ikeji what she is today.
Spam Bot.Last but not the least is the one and only Spam Bot who has succeeded in pissing off many Nairalanders. grin

Please add whoever you think deserves to be nominated.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 13, 2012
Brand_new: This thread is created to honour Nairalander you know have impacted directly or indirectly to the lives of members, Nigerians and humanity at large.
Please Nominate people you think deserves an award for their activities both offline and online.
First on the list ofcourse is Oluwaseun Osewa Himself for being the founder and creator of this great Forum.
Ofcourse Seun gets his reward from Google daily so he might not need an award from us.
Here is the list of Nairalanders who deserves to be in the hall of Fame.
Ogugua For making the celebreties section one of the most interesting on Nairaland.
Inspired_M For helping a lot of Nairalanders drive there dream cars.
PDude For starting one of the Most revealing diaries on the Forum. Many Nairalander may never forget the thread titles Adamawa girls.
[size=18pt]Tpia For one of the most consistent as well as the most hated Nairalander. Despite all antagonism, she still logs on and bears her mind on whatever thread she fancies.[/size]
Aloy.Emeka For making the most featured post. He/She made Linda Ikeji what she is today.
Spam Bot.Last but not the least is the one and only Spam Bot who has succeeded in pissing off many Nairalanders. grin

Please add whoever you think deserves to be nominated.

lol
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by 190theclown: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2012
Lol
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by CrazyMan(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Speechless
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2012
For real? Hall of fame? Lolzzz. I laugh in Japanese.
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Jibwillz: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2012
Mak i nvr cment nw. Waitin' 2 see "HALL OF SHAME" $ those dat'll mak d list b4 i say a word.
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Una be fool: For real? Hall of fame? Lolzzz. I laugh in Japanese.

lol @ your username,
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol @ your username,
lol @ your dark skin
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
I`m back and this is making the front page weather Seun like or he likes. grin
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by 2sexy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
can someone tell me where is the ADAMAWA GIRLS PLEASE? I read it back then but i have been itching to have a read again
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
2sexy: can someone tell me where is the ADAMAWA GIRLS PLEASE? I read it back then but i have been itching to have a read again

I deleted it cos Seun and his mods provoked me.
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by 2sexy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
pDude:

I deleted it cos Seun and his mods provoked me.

didnt you save it some where? please just help me with a copy. I actually read it back then when you where writing it but I will like to print it out. please help me with a copy
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
2sexy:

didnt you save it some where? please just help me with a copy. I actually read it back then when you where writing it but I will like to print it out. please help me with a copy

Ok
Re: Nairaland Hall Of FAME by 2sexy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
pDude:

Ok
do i drop my email? Have you ever thoght of selling it as a novel? just rework it and try your hand on Amazon kindle or the Amazon associates. It is free to set up or so. try googling around

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Westlife / 300,000 Thousand Buffalo Slaughtered At Hindu Ceremony. / VIDEO: Nigeria Air-strikes Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.