Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The House Negro! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The House Negro! (5046 Views)

Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! / MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? / Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2012
[size=14pt]Explaining religion through the house negro[/size]

House Negro
The house negro is a slave with the following characteristics;

1) The house negro is slave that sleeps in the master's house and is secondary to the master but higher than the other slaves who sleep in huts far away from their master's house

2) The house negro is given some of the master's old clothes and sometimes better food. This pumps up his ego and importance. He is better and more important than his brethren who are on the outside of his masters house.

3) The house negro takes charge of the other slaves when the master is gone. The house negro even flogs the other slaves when they get out of hand.

4) The house negro support his master. The house negro will never be a runaway slave because he has been blinded by the fueling of his ego. He has been fed better , clothed better and treated better than other slaves. He protects his master and his ego at the cost of punishing his brethren.

5) The house negro eventually becomes indifferent to the suffering of his brethren. He finds freedom in the house of his slave master. He thinks he is free because he is treated better. He gives up his identity to be an enslaved minion of the master.

How religion (christianity/islam) is related to the house negro;
The christian or muslim is a slave to God/Allah/Jesus/Muhammad. The christian or muslim sleeps, eats and drink with Allah/God. The christian or muslim has his ego pumped up because he is born again, the koran/bible gives him the truth and he is following the true way of God. His master (god/allah) has given him the truth, morality and purpose which he obediently follows. The christian or muslim believes that he is better than the rest of his fellow humans that are outside god and damned to hell.

The christian or muslim is indifferent to the suffering of his fellow human beings caused by his master because he is blinded the ego. The ego as a result of his invisible master giving him absolute "morality" and "truth". "Islam is the truth/as true as gospel".
-Slavery in the past? "it wasnt real slavery" "god knows best (supporting the master)" "they weren't real christains/muslim"
-Slavery in the Quran/bible? "it is not there"
-War and genocide in the past? "they were not real christians/muslims even though some used the name of my master (God)"
-Women as secondary to men and gender discrimination? "My master (God) created Eve as a companion to Adam"
-Murder of Job's/Ayuub's children to test his faith? "My master has the right to take anyone's life"
-Starvation of children caused by religious conflict? "It is not my master's (God's) fault even though he wills everything in the world"
-AIds or STD's? "condoms are tools of immorality as my master's book (bible/quran) prohibits sexual immorality"
-Atheists are fools (bible)/Allah deniers will be punished (Quran)? "I support my master's book because my master is the truth"

The christian/muslim is like the house Negro who ironically believes that he is free or exercising freewill in the house of his slave master. The christian/muslim believes that his is free while being bound by rules from his invisible master. Many of these rules have no grounding in reality eg banning, pork, persecuting gays, rape victims should marry their rapists, tithing, blasphemy laws etc. The christian/muslim will accept logic until it goes against his master's will.

Free yourself from the shackles of mental slavery, fellow humans!

3 Likes

Re: The House Negro! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
I was gonna ask if you think you'll ever stop. But I don't think there's a need to. You're more than welcome to your prejudice, my friend. Let us know how that works out for you eventually. We'll do the same.
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ihedinobi: I was gonna ask if you think you'll ever stop. But I don't think there's a need to. You're more than welcome to your prejudice, my friend. Let us know how that works out for you eventually. We'll do the same.

Address the topic, please.
Re: The House Negro! by Ptolomeus(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Possibly the best thread I read in the forum.
Really the "house negro's." existed in the slavery
The parallel with foreign religions and slave is magnificent.
Do not be embarrassed you by some critics, who probably will. Analyze this post, requires intelligence, and religious fanaticism that has no intelligence.
My most sincere congratulations.
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ptolomeus: Possibly the best thread I read in the forum.
Really the "house negro's." existed in the slavery
The parallel with foreign religions and slave is magnificent.
Do not be embarrassed you by some critics, who probably will. Analyze this post, requires intelligence, and religious fanaticism that has no intelligence.
My most sincere congratulations.

Gracias Amigos!
Re: The House Negro! by ghostofsparta(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
@Topic

An excellent write-up.

But I think it's a bit similar to the phenomenon 'Stockholm Syndrome'. Black religionists would rather defend their white/arab man's religions/interest than that of their ancestors'.
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
ghostofsparta: @Topic

An excellent write-up.

But I think it's a bit similar to the phenomenon 'Stockholm Syndrome'. Black religionists would rather defend their white/arab man's religions/interest than that of their ancestors'.

Yes, stockholm syndrome explains it all. Because christianity does some charity and has some schools, it is now seen as a good religion. Christianity and islam have raped our country.
Re: The House Negro! by ghostofsparta(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Yes, stockholm syndrome explains it all. Because christianity does some charity and has some schools, it is now seen as a good religion. Christianity and islam have raped our country.
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2012
@logicbwoy,
This is logic gone astray, your points are not strong in anyway, they easily evaporate when challenged slightly. The arguments you make above are an attempt to paint religious devotion as a negative influence, but somehow you forget to (or perhaps you are not smart enough) acknowledge that in-fact every discipline is this way exactly. You are a slave to any system that you practice. whether you are a lawyer, doctor, banker, etc. You can only see things "authoritatively" from the point of view of your particular discipline, thus religion is no exception. simples!! or do you go to a lawyer when you are sick, instead of the doctor, and vice-versa? You argue that we have adopted the white man's religion, but i do not hear you say that we have adopted the white man's technology too. The computer with which you "intelligently" typed out your essay, is it indigenous to your people? your cell phone, internet, satelite tv?? hell!! even the clothes you were, is it the type that your people invented

If you wanna make arguments that is respectable and worth any reference, then please put some serious efforts into it & come up with sound, logical and consistent analogy, cos what you have above is absolute rubbish thinking (no offence).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2012
okeyxyz: @logicbwoy,
This is logic gone astray, your points are not strong in anyway, they easily evaporate when challenged slightly. The arguments you make above are an attempt to paint religious devotion as a negative influence, but somehow you forget to (or perhaps you are not smart enough) acknowledge that in-fact every discipline is this way exactly. You are a slave to any system that you practice. whether you are a lawyer, doctor, banker, etc. You can only see things "authoritatively" from the point of view of your particular discipline, thus religion is no exception. simples!! or do you go to a lawyer when you are sick, instead of the doctor, and vice-versa?

You're a slave. You are the one with foolish arguments. You are foolish to compare a religion to a discipline. Your religion just like the other Abrahamic religion asks for submission to an invisible master with no question of his authorities. Other disciplines accept that they are man made and thier decisions can be appealed.

A doctor or accountant will never tell you that their profession is the only way or the truth to live one's life.

okeyxyz: @logicbwoy,
You argue that we have adopted the white man's religion, but i do not hear you say that we have adopted the white man's technology too. The computer with which you "intelligently" typed out your essay, is it indigenous to your people? your cell phone, internet, satelite tv?? hell!! even the clothes you were, is it the type that your people invented

If you wanna make arguments that is respectable and worth any reference, then please put some serious efforts into it & come up with sound, logical and consistent analogy, cos what you have above is absolute rubbish thinking (no offence).

Like a slave, you insult your own people in order to defend your master.

- Some of the designer clothes I wear are probably made in Taiwan, thailand China or Morocco. My native clothes are made in Nigeria. But like a slave, you want to praise your master for something he did not do.

-Technology. I use a Windows 7 computer. Computer is made from Japan and the OS in America. Before you go crediting America, realise that slaves built that economy that enabled Bill Gates to build windows.

Furthermore, technology is something that no country has exclusive rights to; different people contribute to different parts and types of technology.
Re: The House Negro! by mkmyers45(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2012

An excellent write-up.

Very true and shocking..
Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:
You're a slave. You are the one with foolish arguments. You are foolish to compare a religion to a discipline. Your religion just like the other Abrahamic religion asks for submission to an invisible master with no question of his authorities. Other disciplines accept that they are man made and thier decisions can be appealed.

A doctor or accountant will never tell you that their profession is the only way or the truth to live one's life.
Please tell me, how is religion not a discipline?? When a man determines to believe in a particular god & subjects himself to it's doctrines, he fasts, he abstains from sex, alcohol, meat, etc all for his god, he meditates, says mandatory prayers 5-times a day, how is that not a discipline Or maybe you don't know the meaning of discipline??

What makes you think religious people don't question the authority of whatever god they worship?? Are they not adults? Do they not have minds to think? Have they not asked themselves questions regarding the essence of life that is now and the life that is to come? Have they not decided that the religion of their choice is the one that best answers these questions and have therefore either continued with the religion of their birth or switched to another, or even refused religion for that matter? I'm wary of people like you who condemn others because their outlook on life is not the same as yours.

As regards other disciplines that are "man made", tell me: is it man made that 1+1 =2? is it man made that light travels at 299792458 m/s? is it man made how the biological systems in your body functions? So because people of a particular discipline have come together to form a body of doctors, accountants, bankers, scientists, etc, does that mean their knowledge is man made? no, their associations are man made but not the knowledge. knowledge is discovered. Just like catholic, anglican, christ-embassy, redeemed are man-made institutions, but their knowledge is discovered.

Logicbwoy:
Like a slave, you insult your own people in order to defend your master.
- Some of the designer clothes I wear are probably made in Taiwan, thailand China or Morocco. My native clothes are made in Nigeria. But like a slave, you want to praise your master for something he did not do.
-Technology. I use a Windows 7 computer. Computer is made from Japan and the OS in America. Before you go crediting America, realise that slaves built that economy that enabled Bill Gates to build windows.
Furthermore, technology is something that no country has exclusive rights to; different people contribute to different parts and types of technology.
So, if slaves "built america's economy" like you say, is it not true that they built according to specifications designed & instructed by their masters? So who owns a property then? is it not the man who designed, instructed and paid for it rather than the labourer? Do you not know anything about property rights?
Okay, if you say no country has exclusive rights or claims to technology, does that not apply to religion too? Has religions not evolved differently in different societies then? christianity for example is practiced differently in nigeria as compared to UK, or Brazil, or Somalia, etc

This is why i say your points are very weak. You want to single out certain "negative" characteristics & ascribe them to religion but fail to recognize(or you are incapable of recognizing) that these attributes are universal amongst every sphere of life.

1 Like

Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
okeyxyz:
Please tell me, how is religion not a discipline?? When a man determines to believe in a particular god & subjects himself to it's doctrines, he fasts, he abstains from sex, alcohol, meat, etc all for his god, he meditates, says mandatory prayers 5-times a day, how is that not a discipline Or maybe you don't know the meaning of discipline??

What makes you think religious people don't question the authority of whatever god they worship?? Are they not adults? Do they not have minds to think? Have they not asked themselves questions regarding the essence of life that is now and the life that is to come? Have they not decided that the religion of their choice is the one that best answers these questions and have therefore either continued with the religion of their birth or switched to another, or even refused religion for that matter? I'm wary of people like you who condemn others because their outlook on life is not the same as yours.

As regards other disciplines that are "man made", tell me: is it man made that 1+1 =2? is it man made that light travels at 299792458 m/s? is it man made how the biological systems in your body functions? So because people of a particular discipline have come together to form a body of doctors, accountants, bankers, scientists, etc, does that mean their knowledge is man made? no, their associations are man made but not the knowledge. knowledge is discovered. Just like catholic, anglican, christ-embassy, redeemed are man-made institutions, but their knowledge is discovered.

You have nothing to argue here....discipline is different from religion. You can keep deviating but religion is a cruel slave master. Only a fool will say that the discipline of medicine can be related to a slave master like how christianity asks you to submit

As for your ignorance about what I mean when I say disciplines are man made, you make me laugh. Science is man made. Science is observation, testing and results. That is man made. The scientific data or subject might not be man made eg rocks, trees, time.

okeyxyz:
So, if slaves "built america's economy" like you say, is it not true that they built according to specifications designed & instructed by their masters? So who owns a property then? is it not the man who designed, instructed and paid for it rather than the labourer? Do you not know anything about property rights?
Okay, if you say no country has exclusive rights or claims to technology, does that not apply to religion too? Has religions not evolved differently in different societies then? christianity for example is practiced differently in nigeria as compared to UK, or Brazil, or Somalia, etc

This is why i say your points are very weak. You want to single out certain "negative" characteristics & ascribe them to religion but fail to recognize(or you are incapable of recognizing) that these attributes are universal amongst every sphere of life.

I'm not surprised you ignored my first point about clothes but hooked unto to the slavery and technology point. Technology is global, your religion is not.

-Isrealites are God's chosen people in christianity and judaism- racism and dvision while evolution applies to all humans.
-The Quran can only fuly be understood in Arabic
Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:
You have nothing to argue here....discipline is different from religion. You can keep deviating but religion is a cruel slave master. Only a fool will say that the discipline of medicine can be related to a slave master like how christianity asks you to submit

As for your ignorance about what I mean when I say disciplines are man made, you make me laugh. Science is man made. Science is observation, testing and results. That is man made. The scientific data or subject might not be man made eg rocks, trees, time.

Mehn, you are causing me laughter in swahili grin grin
So if you have observed, tested & recorded the results of a phenomenon, does that mean you created the phenomenon?? What you have is simply a documentation of your observations, just like christians have their bible & moslems their koran, you have not created the subject. science is a discipline that documents nature, it dosen't create nature. simples!

logicbwoy:
I'm not surprised you ignored my first point about clothes but hooked unto to the slavery and technology point. Technology is global, your religion is not.

-Isrealites are God's chosen people in christianity and judaism- racism and dvision while evolution applies to all humans.
There was no need to comment on your points about clothes because you just made no points, you just wrote some obvious sentences with no particular insight the warrants attention.
In case you don't know, everything has an origin, Hence it spreads and evolves. why do you make an exception with religion? So christianity originated in isreal and they were called "god's chosen", so what? I'm a christian and that makes me entitled to christian benefits.

1 Like

Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:
Really And i'm supposed to be the ignorant one in this debate. grin
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
okeyxyz:

Mehn, you are causing me laughter in swahili grin grin
So if you have observed, tested & recorded the results of a phenomenon, does that mean you created the phenomenon?? What you have is simply a documentation of your observations, just like christians have their bible & moslems their koran, you have not created the subject. science is a discipline that documents nature, it dosen't create nature. simples!

The discipline of science is man made. The phenomenom it studies is a different matter. I wonder how yu cant make a simple distinction.

medicine- man made
human beings/patient- not man made

okeyxyz:
There was no need to comment on your points about clothes because you just made no points, you just wrote some obvious sentences with no particular insight the warrants attention.
In case you don't know, everything has an origin, Hence it spreads and evolves. why do you make an exception with religion? So christianity originated in isreal and they were called "god's chosen", so what? I'm a christian and that makes me entitled to christian benefits.

Does that expalin why God could not appear to everyone at the same time in those days? Zeus appeared to greeks,Yaweh to isrealites. Different gods same story
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
okeyxyz:
Really And i'm supposed to be the ignorant one in this debate. grin

Wow....how foolish can you be? Do you have any muslim friend or have you ever read anything about islam?

Yo dot know something and you call me ignorant?

Read about Arabic and the Quran
Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:

The discipline of science is man made. The phenomenom it studies is a different matter. I wonder how yu cant make a simple distinction.
medicine- man made
human beings/patient- not man made
okay! Since you are smart enough to know this, then what do you have against religion? Since every discipline in the universe is man-made while their subject is naturally occurring, Why do you hold exceptional bias against religion??

Logicbwoy: Does that expalin why God could not appear to everyone at the same time in those days? Zeus appeared to greeks,Yaweh to isrealites. Different gods same story
Of course!! And what's wrong with that?? Have you ever asked an accountant to diagnose your fever??

1 Like

Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
okeyxyz:
okay! Since you are smart enough to know this, then what do you have against religion? Since every discipline in the universe is man-made while their subject is naturally occurring, Why do you hold exceptional bias against religion??

Religion is not a discipline. It refuses to accept that it is man made and fallible. Your religion asks for submission to an invisible being

okeyxyz:
Of course!! And what's wrong with that?? Have you ever asked an accountant to diagnose your fever??

Huh? Answer why your god chose to reveal himself to people in the middle east? What were Abraham and Moses doing in the middle east when the first people in the world were from Africa?
Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:
Religion is not a discipline. It refuses to accept that it is man made and fallible. Your religion asks for submission to an invisible being
shoo?? Religion is not a discipline? ok, please do tell, What is a discipline and how does religion not qualify

Logicbwoy:
Huh? Answer why your god chose to reveal himself to people in the middle east? What were Abraham and Moses doing in the middle east when the first people in the world were from Africa?
ok, if we go by your "sound" logic, then it follows that every development(or at least most) in human endeavor should come from africa. wow!!!

1 Like

Re: The House Negro! by cyrexx: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
the one we should question his logic is the one whom religion told us is an all-knowing, all-powerful being who creates faulty humans and then blames them for his own mistakes.

if religion do not exist, we wont have this God.
Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
cyrexx: the one we should question his logic is the one whom religion told us is an all-knowing, all-powerful being who creates faulty humans and then blames them for his own mistakes.

if religion do not exist, we wont have this God.
That's not the subject of this debate, @Logicbwoy started this thread to accuse christians/moslems of adopting & exalting a foreigners religion.
If you wanna debate the omnipotence of god, you should start a new thread.

2 Likes

Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
okeyxyz:
shoo?? Religion is not a discipline? ok, please do tell, What is a discipline and how does religion not qualify
Theology is a discipline. Religion is a fraud!

okeyxyz:
ok, if we go by your "sound" logic, then it follows that every development(or at least most) in human endeavor should come from africa. wow!!!

Nope, just irrational that God chose to ignore the first people and then rush to reveal himself to isreal
Re: The House Negro! by okeyxyz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:
Theology is a discipline. Religion is a fraud!
This boy!! you go kill me with laff o grin grin
Is it that you couldn't find a dictionary or encyclopedia to define discipline? google is ya friend nah!

Logicbwoy:
Nope, just irrational that God chose to ignore the first people and then rush to reveal himself to isreal
Maybe they were the people earnestly seeking him. Have you ever thought of that?

1 Like

Re: The House Negro! by jayriginal: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I just saw this

Mississippi Church Refuses to Marry Black Couple

They had booked their wedding far in advance. The invitations had been sent, the programs printed. But one day before Charles and Te'Andrea Wilson were to be married at the Mississippi church they frequented, they said a pastor told them they would have to find another venue -- because they were black.

There has never been a black wedding at the First Baptist Church in Crystal Springs, Miss., since its founding in 1883. According to Pastor Stan Weatherford, some church members objected so strongly to breaking that precedent, they threatened to oust him from his pastorship.

Rather than risk his job, Weatherford, who is white, said he decided to marry the pair at a black church down the road.

"My 9-year-old was going to the church with us. How would you say to your 9-year-old daughter, 'We cannot get married here because, guess what sweetie, we're black,'" Charles Wilson told ABC's affiliate WAPT-TV.

Outrage over the wedding's forced relocation swept the Jackson suburb of about 5,000 into a media firestorm.

The vast majority of Crystal Springs residents, blacks and whites alike, were "blown away" by the church's decision, said Theresa Norwood, 48, who was born in Crystal Springs and has lived there her entire life.

Norwood said she believes Weatherford should have married the Wilsons regardless of the risk to his job.

"That church was their home," she said. "What would Jesus have done? He would have married them, without a doubt, because it's the right thing to do. We're all God's children."

While the Wilsons were not members of the church, they often attended services there, and Te'Andrea's uncle is an employee of the church, and her father is a member. Charles Wilson told WAPT that the couple had planned to join as members after their wedding, which was held July 20.

Weatherford told WLBT-TV in Jackson that he would have liked to marry the couple as planned, but he decided to perform the ceremony elsewhere as a compromise to ensure that the Wilsons could be married while "addressing a need within our congregation."

Norwood, who is black, said her nephew came to worship at First Baptist Church while he was temporarily living with her, having been evacuated from New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. The church "made him feel at home," she said, but now she wonders whether he would return there when he visits Crystal Springs.

The church is now holding internal meetings to figure out how it should respond to future requests by black couples to be married there, Weatherford told WLBT-TV.

For her part, though, Norwood, who is dating a white man, said that if she and her boyfriend decide to get married, they will likely look for a different venue.

http://news.yahoo.com/mississppi-church-refuses-marry-black-couple-205218322--abc-news-topstories.html
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
jayriginal:

I just saw this

Lol....the deep southern christians in yankee are very racist
Re: The House Negro! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
@logicboy, why do u always clench your fist at the word "slave"? I'm sorry but I hope in this dispensation, you're not someone's slave?
Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2012
iv4fb: @logicboy, why do u always clench your fist at the word "slave"? I'm sorry but I hope in this dispensation, you're not someone's slave?

Well, many of my fellow nigerians are slaves to this religion angry angry angry angry
Re: The House Negro! by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2012

An excellent write-up.

You have the same problem. If white atheists didnt exist, you would not be an atheist either lets face it... you're only an atheist because some white people showed you its cool to disavow the very notion of God.

The only "evidence" you postulate as an alternative to God is SCIENCE... hmmm the very invention of the white man! Where is your own indigenous ideas on why you think God doesnt exist? Yeah just run off and copy the white man's physics textbook then blather about how others are house negroes for cuddling up to the white man's bible.

If only you knew how incoherent you sound.

1 Like

Re: The House Negro! by Logicbwoy: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

You have the same problem. If white atheists didnt exist, you would not be an atheist either lets face it... you're only an atheist because some white people showed you its cool to disavow the very notion of God.

The only "evidence" you postulate as an alternative to God is SCIENCE... hmmm the very invention of the white man! Where is your own indigenous ideas on why you think God doesnt exist? Yeah just run off and copy the white man's physics textbook then blather about how others are house negroes for cuddling up to the white man's bible.

If only you knew how incoherent you sound.

Oh but, black atheists existed before Europeans came to west Africa. There were always people going against the oracle.

You wouldnt know this because you're a slave. A mental slave to christianity

1 Like

Re: The House Negro! by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Oh but, black atheists existed before Europeans came to west Africa. There were always people going against the oracle.

You wouldnt know this because you're a slave. A mental slave to christianity

they may have existed then... but the only reason black atheists like you have the nerve to come here is because white folks have made being an atheist cool and socially acceptable. Its the reason 99% of you who bleat so loudly here would NEVER DARE show your true colors in your own family homes.

Yes i am a slave to Christ... just as much as you are a slave to pseudoscience and its high priests.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman / The Possibility Of Natural Intelligence. / Christ Is The Solution To All Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.