Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? (2430 Views)

Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? / Didier Drogba And Peter Crouch Who Is More Skillfull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by Fimmy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2006
I know it might sound odd, but i really will like to know the most skillfull player between Zidane and Ronaldinho. I'm not talking of the present Zidane, I mean when he was still in form (in 1998-2000).
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by Priscila(f): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2006
Zidane is history now!
so why should we mix old blood with new blood.
He was good his time but you know the evolution theory of man! Ronaldinho is the new species
of man that we cant compare to him.

Ronaldinho: genius
Brilliant passes, technical aspect, mesmerising runs,
incredible flick-ons, and balance out of this world! flexed feet and prayerful!
Compare Zidane with Ronaldo not Dinho! hey! biko!
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by salehm(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2006
Well Priscilia has said it all.Zizou is now Historylet's talk of present Gaucho is the best now
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by teeroy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2006
There's no question about this. It's ZIDANE by a mile!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by Skintite(f): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2006
Zizou is in a world of his own when it comes to skills
He makes it look too simple n makes u love the game

He stands out b4 anyone as far as am concerned
He is the master of all kiss

I actually started loving soccer because of him
Zinadine Zidane AKA Zizou the prince grin
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by humpzz: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2006
coolu can't compare zidane 2 rino. zidane is a beast cry kiss cool shocked
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by passy: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2006
FIMMY,
yr comparison is'nt bad at all, but even in elementary english language we all know that these two words [b][/b]was and is can never be used in one sentence. else it a'nt gonna make no sence. so lets forget the past and use the present to constrct a perfect future. Z. Z was then and Dinho is now. what do ya think? cool
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by nightrider: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2006
ZIDANE IS THE KING OF THE JUNGLE. Nobody can be compared to that bald headed dude.

ronaldinho is good, but he still has some way to go b4 he can classified with Zidane.
ronaldinho has speed and skills and vision

Zidane just had skills and vision. but that alone tops ronaldinhos three.
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by Priscila(f): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2006
Who is this forcing us to compare

The Special one buoyant Ronaldinho THE GREAT with past tense?

He is the conqeuror of this World! leave alone Europe!

Don't make all of us end in jail for impersonating this world ruler! eeeh.
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by TDH14: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2006
Actually, you cannot compare Zizou and Ronaldinho. They were masters in their own ways.

Zidane was excellent in dribbling, had great dribbling and passing and possessed great technique and vision.

Ronaldinho is great in dribbling, has good vision, has great technique and has speed.
Re: Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno? by ajolayo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2007
Na waya o.
How can we be comparing The Emeritus Professor of football to Ronaldinho.

Zizou is the best. He is in the class of Maradona, Pele, Eusebio, etc. Zizou is the best player that we have seen in the last decade.

He's got skill, class, his dribbles are beautiful. He is a master midfielder. He holds and dictates the game. Infact you'll love him. Did you watch the worldcup match between Brazil and France, Zizou did the magic. Its a pity age has cuaght up with him now and he has retired.

At his prime he was the best and is yet to be equalled not to talk of beaten by any player of recent.

Professor Zizou, I doff my hat.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Competitive League In The World? / Manchester United or is it woman chester united / Liverpool Vs Aston Villa (1 - 1) On April 7th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.