Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Hon.obayiagbon's Speech On The Demise Of President Attah Mills. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.obayiagbon's Speech On The Demise Of President Attah Mills. (789 Views)

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam / It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Hon.obayiagbon's Speech On The Demise Of President Attah Mills. by Fesisko(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2012
president proffesor Attah mills passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation;an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead.Heaven is the terminus.The ecclesiastic,executive,legislature and all Ghanians at large have lost a solitaire.Any veritablf verification of the verity of president demise?I am in a state of metagrabolized melacholia.
Re: Hon.obayiagbon's Speech On The Demise Of President Attah Mills. by Fesisko(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2012
lol.ebi like say this man wan make the dead wake up.
Re: Hon.obayiagbon's Speech On The Demise Of President Attah Mills. by OAM4J: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2012

(1)

El Rufai Quizzed By SSS Enroute Dubai.. / President Jonathan To Commission Crude Oil Production In Anambra / IMO STATE HAS GONE TO THE DOGS AND BABOONS /TALKATIVE 419 GOVERNOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.