Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series (3327 Views)

How Good Is BMW X5 2003 (DIESEL 3.0d) / Please How Fuel Efficient Is BMW 325i, 4 Cylinder Engine / Which One Wins?: BENZ C Class Vs BMW 3 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
God just blessed my family with a BMW 3 series. Please, kindly let me know about fuel consumption, maintenance, and how reliable it is? Thanks
Re: How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
abelraph: God just blessed my family with a BMW 3 series. Please, kindly let me know about fuel consumption, maintenance, and how reliable it is? Thanks

Since you have already been blessed with it, its already too late to ask the above questions. You will find out soon enough!!!
Re: How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series by redcliff: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Since you have already been blessed with it, its already too late to ask the above questions. You will find out soon enough!!!
grin
Re: How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series by eddy42k(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
guy it a very good car i have used the coja type.mine was an i6 auto drive .regret ever selling it
Re: How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series by yungboss(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
thats a very good car dont let nobody tell you otherwise...i know you'll soon be hearing things like bad fuel economy, overheating etc. Thats one of the best cars you can have today. Its a '03 model for me next year. What year is yours?
Re: How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series by KayT1: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
what year is it? I use a 2007 (started using it in 2009) and it has served me well. Key thing is to treat it right. Service it as at when due and drive it the way you would 'use' something that you cherish. Treat your car right and it'll take care of you (it'll be reliable).

If you need help with servicing or maintainance, you could link up with Exclusive Auto's and parts. It's an autos service company that provides top grade servicing/maintenance and repairs for BMW and Range Rover. Spare parts used are genuine from Original Equipment Manufacturers. And best thing of all, prices are very affordable. Service bay is located in Lagos Island. You can call me on 08055096969 for more info or call Seyi on 08136749727 to schedule an appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls Solution To Intermittent Spark On Battery Cable During Connection / See The Top 10 Cars That Can Survive The Harsh Nigerian Roads (photos) / My Toyota Camry Pencil Light V6 Revving Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.