Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Webmasters Consults-make A Steady Income Of At Least 100k A Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Consults-make A Steady Income Of At Least 100k A Month (853 Views)

How I Make Over 100k A Month From Football Betting. / Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. / The Monthly Income Of Web Designers / Developers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Consults-make A Steady Income Of At Least 100k A Month by webmastersltd(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
hi nairalanders i am omubo pepple abinye a student of the university of portharcourt an entrepreneur and infopreneur.i have list of products that can show you how i have managed to raise a steady income of at least 100k a month as a student. as a student you should know what that means? below are a list of video tutorials and ebooks
Video tutorials:
1. web design tutorials-using joomla
2.create a social networking site like facebook using wordpress
3.autocad 2010 concise video tutorial
4.peachtree 2010 concise video tutorial
5.php with mysql essential trianing
6.video tutorial on how you can make thousands from selling short reports etc...
Ebooks:
1.guide to printing GSM recharge
2.building websites with joola
3.complete idiots guide to javascript
4.the 48 laws of power
5.using dreamweaver MX
6.web design business for dummies
7.google adwords & adsense made easy etc
and many more the video tutorials can be delivered to you anywere in nigeria and the ebooks sent to your mail and you reserve the reseller rights so there is 100% money back guaranteed. for more information visit www.webmastersconsults.com and if you are intrested in any of my products please call douglas-08162376262 or send a mail to granddouglaspepple@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Web Site For Sell / Web4africa: Reseller Host, Who Else Is Having This Issues? / Screenshot Of Nairaland Back In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.