Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. (14650 Views)

Dear Bloggers, How Do You Get Pictures? / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? / Dear Bloggers, How Do I Improve My Alexa Ranking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by nehis234(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2012
I heard that blogging is the in thing now and am developing one at the moment but i will like to know from fellow bloggers,how much check do you cashin monthly?
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by nehis234(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
Where are the bloggers still waiting for your reply.
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Who told you blogging is the "in thing"? Anyways, blogging has always been the thing.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by nehis234(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
@ Brand new do you blog?
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
i make between $300 and $500 and that is from adsense. Actually i use some kind of method which allows me convert certain amount of my traffic to adsense clicks and i target the high paying keywords for this... And yeas i will not show any proof or give my website here cos i do not want to banned by google cos nairaland threads get indexed easily.
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
nehis234: @ Brand new do you blog?
Yes I do but not anymore. At least not now.
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by barapistis(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Brand_new: Yes I do but not anymore. At least not now.

@brand new na hem be this oh..make you chech am abeg.naijacerts..com
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by miqos02(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
ribechi: i make between $300 and $500 and that is from adsense. Actually i use some kind of method which allows me convert certain amount of my traffic to adsense clicks and i target the high paying keywords for this... And yeas i will not show any proof or give my website here cos i do not want to banned by google cos nairaland threads get indexed easily.

pls explain the bolded
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by PGON(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
miqos02: pls explain the bolded

Hahaha Nigerian
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by megxo(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2012
PGON:

Hahaha Nigerian
HEY MISTA "TOO KNOW"...........
HE HU ASKS QUESTIONS NEVA MISSES DIRECTION.........
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Abujafood: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2012
On my 3 blogs (not including www.abujafood.com) I make roughly N20K per month and I've abandoned them for months not even responding or approving comments.

There was a time I used to dream of earning N150K per month but with so many people going into blogging you're better off chasing other online income sources. That's my opinion!

4 Likes

Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Koolyarns: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2012
ribechi how long did it take you to join adsense
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by bigx(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2012
Chilling for the e-book sellers and info-marketers in, 5..., 4..., 3..., 2...,
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Leadn(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2012
Funny indeed and why did this make first page?
I blog though @ Techinfomania.com I made some 200Euros monthly from adsense till I got knocked off... anyways I'm still trying my luck with media.net as you would see in my blog... Their payout is 250USD
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by cheddarking(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2012
I make around 10000000 dollars a day from my blog

Bloging is Such a great Business..

The public are SOOO interested in what you have say, that they would pay you handsomely for it.

The public really want to know whats going on in your mind.

Please by all means, start a blog as a life changing business.

It will make you richer than a Nigerian Politician.

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by dilbert100: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2012
......nothing! tongue
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by bory09(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2012
I earn ten thousand kobo
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by IleIfe2(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2012
Nada!! just needed a tool to say my mind and i hope it's matured enough when the time comes. grin grin grin
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by iamswizz(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2012
I earn 1000 hungarian forint
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by instaforexngr(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2012
miqos02: pls explain the bolded

He is very correct, if you are into blogging and monetizing with google adsense. Then later, you start bragging how much you earn from google adsense, then be ready for a ban soon.
I once had a job blog that was earning me between $700 - $1200 monthly. I started advertising my earnings and selling ebooks on making money from adsense.
I got banned by google few weeks later.
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by nex(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Well, I'm not a blogger, at least not in the sense which every Nigerian has now become a blogger. I have a blog, but it is actually my own personal weBLOG. I rarely share it. I'm a microblogger though, and a Social Media Marketer. I make an average of N100,000/month tweeting as @Bar_Baric for various Nigerian brands, and in the month of my highest earnings, which I had a deal with Nigeria Breweries, I made up to N600,000 that month alone (July 20012).

Aside from that, most bloggers exaggerate the amount they make from blogging. Ask them for their tax receipts, that's when they'll start sweating. No Nigerian blogger makes millions from blogging! None! Don't be deceived into giving up your day job please!

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by solomonkane(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
bigx: Chilling for the e-book sellers and info-marketers in, 5..., 4..., 3..., 2...,

LMAAOOOOOOOOOOO. Bad guy, you don sabi them finish. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Donawoite(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
If u want to make money online fast fast, don't go into blogging coz to make Kobo with bloging is not an easy work
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
it varies...no blogger earns the same amount monthly...mine fluctuates within: $250 and $750 (highest earning so far)...but bloggers like linda Ikeji might be earning way way higher cos they also place local adverts on their blogs just like nairaland does...and it takes lots of popularity to attract local ads and to earn money from your blogwithout google adsense

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Ericomoto(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
nex: Well, I'm not a blogger, at least not in the sense which every Nigerian has now become a blogger. I have a blog, but it is actually my own personal weBLOG. I rarely share it. I'm a microblogger though, and a Social Media Marketer. I make an average of N100,000/month tweeting as @Bar_Baric for various Nigerian brands, and in the month of my highest earnings, which I had a deal with Nigeria Breweries, I made up to N600,000 that month alone (July 20012).
[b][/b]
Aside from that, most bloggers exaggerate the amount they make from blogging. Ask them for their tax receipts, that's when they'll start sweating. No Nigerian blogger makes millions from blogging! None! Don't be deceived into giving up your day job please!

How can one make money from tweeting? kindly enlighten me.
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by goldenval(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
I am making $500 monthly alone from adsense with my 45 blog sites that am controlling, then I am making $300 monthly from one company am working with which comes to total of $800 every month, but the best strategies of making more money is by selling some of these sites, like Justretweet was sold at $21000, while bigmoneyweb was sold for $7000 and I still have 45 blog sites that I am planning to re-sell anytime soon. I am full time blogger tho.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by Donawoite(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
goldenval: I am making $500 monthly alone from adsense with my 45 blog sites that am controlling, then I am making $300 monthly from one company am working with which comes to total of $800 every month, but the best strategies of making more money is by selling some of these sites, like Justretweet was sold at $21000, while bigmoneyweb was sold for $7000 and I still have 45 blog sites that I am planning to re-sell anytime soon. I am full time blogger tho.
Where will u sell ur website?
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by goldenval(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Donawoite: Where will u sell ur website?

Go to flippa.com that's where bloggers sell their sites! Thanks
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by PapaBrowne(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
iamswizz: I earn 1000 hungarian forint
Hogy Vagy?
Re: Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. by kunletech: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
bory09: I earn ten thousand kobo

hahahahahahyeyeyeeee! Very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Place Ads On Facebook / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Facebook Adds Another Reaction " Thankful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.