Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? (930 Views)

When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? / Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
just thinking aloud:this section is getting drier than normal
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2012
(You could always start any of the 'wonderful threads' you think should be here.)
This is how it is with the Religion section, there is usually an active period, lasting months or years, then an intermission that lasts months or years as well.
C'est la vie
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2012
smileyBullet don finish... Guys dey reload.. Give dem till after ramadan...
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Logicbwoy: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2012
musKeeto: smileyBullet don finish... Guys dey reload.. Give dem till after ramadan...

So true. Maclatunji hasnt banned me in ages!
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2012
fellis: (You could always start any of the 'wonderful threads' you think should be here.)
This is how it is with the Religion section, there is usually an active period, lasting months or years, then an intermission that lasts months or years as well.
C'est la vie
i might just do that.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Logicbwoy: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
The religion section is boring nowadays.

The christians have been hammered and debunked so hard that they only give one line responses and then run away. Only few have the balls to debate nowadays

1 Like

Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy: The religion section is boring nowadays.

The christians have been hammered and debunked so hard that they only give one line responses and then run away. Only few have the balls to debate nowadays
i think thats the problem.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Logicbwoy: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
Delafruita:
i think thats the problem.

Yep.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
*thiking of a missing christ embassy pastor*
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Goshen360(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
I don't Christians are running away. I can only speak for myself anyway. Personally, I don't force Atheists to believe God or in God. I don't just enter some argument threads. I try to live by the rules. When threads are opened to argue God exist or not and to speak negative of God, I don't enter such. We are supposed to be doing something meaning with our lives and time. Whether you accept God exist or not, it doesn't change anything just going in circle with ourselves and at the end, we ask, what have we achieved? I always read from behind and when I read threads am suppose to contribute, I will sure do but not all threads are okay for Christians to contribute. The same people that will derail Christian threads and mess it up of its objectives are here asking "where are the wonderful threads"? Thank you.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Goshen360: I don't Christians are running away. I can only speak for myself anyway. Personally, I don't force Atheists to believe God or in God. I don't just enter some argument threads. I try to live by the rules. When threads are opened to argue God exist or not and to speak negative of God, I don't enter such. We are supposed to be doing something meaning with our lives and time. Whether you accept God exist or not, it doesn't change anything just going in circle with ourselves and at the end, we ask, what have we achieved? I always read from behind and when I read threads am suppose to contribute, I will sure do but not all threads are okay for Christians to contribute. The same people that will derail Christian threads and mess it up of its objectives are here asking "where are the wonderful threads"? Thank you.
food for thought to all "thread derailers"
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Goshen360(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
Delafruita:
food for thought to all "thread derailers"

And what is "derailing" about my comments?
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
Goshen360:

And what is "derailing" about my comments?
wasnt referring to you.meant those you made reference to as thread derailers
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Goshen360(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
^
Okay. Thanks. At least, you know the thread derailers in your heart and I also know such. You are not one of them anyway but your own is that you are always looking for lope holes in the word of God so you can use it to fight the word of God,lolz. Anyway, just don't let us always act like kids in our comments and let's be open minded. I don't force people to believe, I only make the case for you to believe and make you see the evidence for believe and the choice is still up to individuals.

Enjoy your weekend my brother.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
Goshen360: ^
Okay. Thanks. At least, you know the thread derailers in your heart and I also know such. You are not one of them anyway but your own is that you are always looking for lope holes in the word of God so you can use it to fight the word of God,lolz. Anyway, just don't let us always act like kids in our comments and let's be open minded. I don't force people to believe, I only make the case for you to believe and make you see the evidence for believe and the choice is still up to individuals.

thanks brother.thoughmy day would be much more enjoyable if i had access to an Ak47 and a bank vault
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Goshen360(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Delafruita:
thanks brother.thoughmy day would be much more enjoyable if i had access to an Ak47 and a bank vault

lolz. But I thought you asked the brethren to thank God for you.....you made it? Abi na another person thread I go read? Wetin happen u come dey think of AK47 and access to bank vault? This one na serious matter o. Abeg my hand no dey this kind thing o.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by cyrexx: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
Goshen360: ^

oops, my bad, i thought it is the perfect and reliable Word of the perfect and reliable God, that should contain no loopholes. i guess i'm wrong
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Goshen360:

lolz. But I thought you asked the brethren to thank God for you.....you made it? Abi na another person thread I go read? Wetin happen u come dey think of AK47 and access to bank vault? This one na serious matter o. Abeg my hand no dey this kind thing o.
lol.there's no "made it" level.boys dey find money although only through legal and moral means
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by ijawkid(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy: The religion section is boring nowadays.

WE WERE NOT DEBUNKED....U GUYS HAVE INSULTED OUR GOD(YAHWEH) WHICH OFCUS GETS US ANNOYED.....

BUT U GUYS HAVENT REALLY DEBUNKED COMPLETELY IF THERE IS A CREATOR..... tongue
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Logicbwoy: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
ijawkid:

WE WERE NOT DEBUNKED....U GUYS HAVE INSULTED OUR GOD(YAHWEH) WHICH OFCUS GETS US ANNOYED.....

BUT U GUYS HAVENT REALLY DEBUNKED COMPLETELY IF THERE IS A CREATOR..... tongue

Hey, can God create a rock that he can not move?
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Goshen360(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
cyrexx:

oops, my bad, i thought it is the perfect and reliable Word of the perfect and reliable God, that should contain no loopholes. i guess i'm wrong

There is no lope holes in the word of God. What you don't understand, someone else can explain to you. What you call lope holes is understood by someone else. You call is lope holes because you don't fully understand such "certain" things. No one is an Island of Knowledge. However, am here to teach the way of God and not to argue the ways of God.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by ijawkid(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Hey, can God create a rock that he can not move?

WHICH ROCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT??
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Logicbwoy: 2:24am On Jul 29, 2012
ijawkid:

WHICH ROCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT??

Rock of ages?

Shut up and answer d question!
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by cyrexx: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2012
Goshen360:

There is no lope holes in the word of God. What you don't understand, someone else can explain to you. What you call lope holes is understood by someone else. You call is lope holes because you don't fully understand such "certain" things. No one is an Island of Knowledge. However, am here to teach the way of God and not to argue the ways of God.

Hmmmm, christians always fantasize about extending their pulpit to nairaland and expect everybody to accept whatever comes out of their heads hookline and sinker without question or any other form of intellectual resistance like the way it happens in places of worship.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by truthislight: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
cyrexx:

Which loop holes?
Like Goshen has told u, there is no loop holes in the bible.
U are just expressing the reason for the aspect u never understood that turned u to an atheist.

U also was naive to allow some business man MOG to exploit u without helping u to eat solid food that belongs to mature people and develope ur power of reasoning.

There are rational answers for all that Dalaafruita came up with and i and many others have the answers. I decided not to answer him again on those issues since i felt his interest was not to learn. (he said that the book of mark was written 300yrs after christ dead)
certain people dislike the book of mark for being critical of polygamy.

This, i can tell whoever that cares to listen, that the bible has no loop holes.

Some thread of discussion are too dirty, preventing certain people from participating thats all.
Peace.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by Delafruita(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
truthislight:
Which loop holes?
U are just expressing the reason for the aspect u never understood that turned u to an atheist.

U also was naive to allow some business man MOG to exploit u without helping u to eat solid food that belongs to mature people and develope ur power of reasoning.

There are rational answers for all that Dalaafruita came up with and i and many others have the answers. I decided not to answer him again on those issues since i felt his interest was not to learn. (he said that the book of mark was written 300yrs after christ dead)
certain people dislike the book of mark for being critical of polygamy.

This, i can tell whoever that cares to listen, that the bible has no loop holes.

Some thread of discussion are too dirty, preventing certain people from participating thats all.
Peace.
you go just yarn opangs.you and others havent even attempted to correlate the very apparent loopholes.Mr_Anony did a much better job about trying to do that and even he didnt succeed.
you're very wrong to say people dislike the book of mark for been critical on polygamy.the entire new testament is critical of polygamy
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by cyrexx: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
truthislight:
Which loop holes?

pls read the thread from the beginning again and see that i am not the one who brought up the issue of loop holes, he is the one and i expressed my opinion about what he said.

truthislight:

now, you are personalising some issues which does not describe me accurately. i know best my personal reasons for turning back on religion and nobody knows that reason better than me. if you think i am naive, exploited by MOG and immature in christianity, you are wrong but thats not the issue here. i dont like my personal life being discussed on nairaland especially when its innaccurate and unnecessary and moreso irrelevant to the thread at hand. and i dont appreciate when people who dont know 0.001% about me talk as if they know better than me how to run my life.

peace.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by truthislight: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
@cyrexx
Guy, i dont mean to get at you personally,
Well, excuse my use of the word "naive"

Its just that i consider it naive for people not to look befor they leap in some things as seriouse as religion, which at the end boileds down to them,

That does not excuse the MOG that takes advantage of people in the name of god.
Re: Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? by ijawkid(m): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Rock of ages?

Shut up and answer d question!

OfcÙs God can move anything,any rock if he wants to.....

(1) (Reply)

666 / Anony And Deep Sight; Defend Your Position On The Existence Of Numbers! / Resident Evil 6(66)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.