Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? (853 Views)

Xtains...y Was Paul D Most Different / Religious Quotes From The Founding Fathers For Naija Xtains In USA / Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2013
I asked a question few weeks back but no xtain gave me an answer.
although the thread had many views but no one said anything

where are all the xtains on NL??

I will repeat the question again..

what are the 10 commandments?

is it the one in Exodus 20:1-7

or the commandments in Exodus 34 :1-28

Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by DesChyko1(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Exactly why are you interested in the age-long ten commandments when Christ's coming simplified everything into two commandments for you??
1. Love for God.
2. Love for Man.
It's time to be practical and stop stirring up controversies.
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by saintkash(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2013
He needs answers, and if u know the answer to his question, kindly tell him or lead him there... christ did not change d commandment, He said He did not come to change d commandment of Moses. He added those 2 u mentioned, love for God n for man..abi? Oya let d debate continue from here..
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by nedu2000(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2013
saint kash: He needs answers, and if u know the answer to his question, kindly tell him or lead him there... christ did not change d commandment, He said He did not come to change d commandment of Moses. He added those 2 u mentioned, love for God n for man..abi? Oya let d debate continue from here..
He didn't add,He summarised
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by henrychubayo: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Crassus: I asked a question few weeks back but no xtain gave me an answer.

The Original 10 commandments is the one written in Exodus 20:1-17. The commandment were repeated and others were added in Exodus 34:1-28.

But remember that the commandment were given to the israelites surpass 10. Also this commandments were simplified by our lord making it only 2 in which other commandments hangs. Those two are
love of God
and love of neighbor.

On this two commandments, the whole laws of God hangs.
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by RayMcBlue(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2013
It's a typical behavioural pattern. Christians customary avoid topics their Christian brain couldn't deal with. Their excuses are always the same.

-It's not sincere,

-it's a calculated move to undermine Christianity,

-it's bullying, etc

The bible which is the core of their Jewish religion, is so inconsistent in its complexities that it left them with insufficient ammunition to defend and justify their belief.

Whenever you hear "Seek Jesus in your life" and such crap, know that it's a stalling tactics. A tactics they have perfected to dodge certain questions that they are unable to give clarification to.

I myself, created a topic questioning the credibility of their precious Holy bible sometime last week, and up till the present, only 2 or 3 Christians ever showed up, and they took to their heels when they were unable to successfully refute any of the contradictions that I posted. The rest didn't even bother to try.

That incident sent a loud message:

Christianity is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2013
Crassus: I asked a question few weeks back but no xtain gave me an answer.

Stop being childish. Is there any rule that one must respond to every thread?
I created a thread{ www.nairaland.com/1219531/understanding-atheism-nairaland-atheists-cmon} long time ago on understanding atheism, and the atheists who showed up had nothing to say but troll.
Do I now go ahead and start screaming like a little child who was not allowed to have his way?

1 Like

Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by PastorOluT(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2013
Reyginus: Stop being childish. Is there any rule that one must respond to every thread?
I created a thread{ www.nairaland.com/1219531/understanding-atheism-nairaland-atheists-cmon} long time ago on understanding atheism, and the atheists who showed up had nothing to say but troll.
Do I now go ahead and start screaming like a little child who was not allowed to have his way?
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by noblefada: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Ray McBlue: It's a typical behavioural pattern. Christians customary avoid topics their Christian brain couldn't deal with. Their excuses are always the same.

-It's not sincere,

-it's a calculated move to undermine Christianity,

-it's bullying, etc

The bible which is the core of their Jewish religion, is so inconsistent in its complexities that it left them with insufficient ammunition to defend and justify their belief.

Whenever you hear "Seek Jesus in your life" and such crap, know that it's a stalling tactics. A tactics they have perfected to dodge certain questions that they are unable to give clarification to.

I myself, created a topic questioning the credibility of their precious Holy bible sometime last week, and up till the present, only 2 or 3 Christians ever showed up, and they took to their heels when they were unable to successfully refute any of the contradictions that I posted. The rest didn't even bother to try.

That incident sent a loud message:

Christianity is a fraud
Stop deceiving people, you didn't create the thread to learn or get answers that's the reason xtians avoided the thread.
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
IIn short u don't have an answer Mr grown up?

Reyginus: Stop being childish. Is there any rule that one must respond to every thread?
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by Ymodulus: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
noblefada:
Stop deceiving people, you didn't create the thread to learn or get answers that's the reason xtians avoided the thread.
nobody is decieving anyone here.

I was part of the contributors on that thread. It is well known that christians are so quick to defend their religion stands. Why didnt they defend that one?

Or are u trying to hide under the cloadk of sincerity of reasons?
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by Rilwayne001: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Someone provide an answrr please, i wanto learn
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
no one yet? embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Crassus: IIn short u don't have an answer Mr grown up?

What are you saying?
Re: Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? by noblefada: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ymodulus:
nobody is decieving anyone here.

I was part of the contributors on that thread. It is well known that christians are so quick to defend their religion stands. Why didnt they defend that one?

Or are u trying to hide under the cloadk of sincerity of reasons?
If you actually followed that thread u would have understood what I'm saying. Even after giving my reservations about the purpose of the thread, I still went ahead to clarify 5 of those assumed contradictions just to show them I could and what ws the reply? the issues I raised earlier reared its ugly head again. I personally took a request of a xtian to clarify John the Baptist & Elijah, @ray said it didn't count because it was a xtian that made the request. Ok I said bring up the one of Saul's death, since much comments had been made on that issue. I gave a detailed explanation and clarification, which he admitted initially to be ok and gave me one more tests for me to prove that I was familiar with the scriptures, which I also did in detail, but what did I see, he waves it off and said its illusion and illogical, for God sake u are asking questions about an illogical book! And now he comes here to say xtians ran away, is that not deceit. Anybody that cares to know who is telling the truth can go to the thread its all there.

(1) (Reply)

Let Talk About Destiny- Christians And Muslims Perspectives! / 8 Minutes In Hell Testimony: I Died, Went To Hell & Came Back / Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.