Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills (871 Views)

Fayemi To Deliver 3rd President Atta Mills’ Memorial Lecture / Live On Ait(funeral Ceremony Of Late President John Atta Mills Of Ghana) / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Professor John Atta Mills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by shaneroberts26: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2012
President John Evans Atta Mills's passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation;an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead.Heaven is the terminus.The ecclisiastic,executiv and legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost a solitaire.Any veritable verification of the verity of Presidnt Professor John Atta Mills's demise?I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia.
Re: Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by shaneroberts26: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2012
Surely,dis man is brain dead.
Re: Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by shaneroberts26: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2012
And u want to tel me dat dis man is not dead?
Re: Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2012
shaneroberts26: President John Evans Atta Mills's passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation;an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies. ahead.Heaven is the terminus.The ecclisiastic,executiv and legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost a solitaire.Any veritable verification of the verity of Presidnt Professor John Atta Mills's demise?I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia.

After reading this i entered a state of metagrabolised melancholia . . . . Twice.
Re: Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by shaneroberts26: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
gist4real:

After reading this i entered a state of metagrabolised melancholia . . . . Twice.
All thanks to Senator Obiahagbon.
Re: Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by omamokta: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
This man has never been a senator.
Re: Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
I hope say this man dey perform for his senatorial district because big English no mean action o
Re: Senator Obiahagbon On D Death Of Presidnt John Atta Mills by olowo200: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
I don't know why u dey hail the senator each time he come out with his idiotic grammar last time i check his so called grammar in the dictionary most of it didn't even exist or maybe he has his own dictionary design only for his kind of stupid english

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Insult David Mark / Boko Haram Set MTN Office On Fire / Activist Hon. Dino Malaye Deserve Citizens Commendation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.