Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Northern Governors Kick Against State Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Kick Against State Police (635 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / War Against Money Laundering: Banks, PDP Kick Against Cbn’s Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Governors Kick Against State Police by kinkyshoe: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
Northern governors seem to me like they r reali not sure wat they want. I wonder y dey r blowing hot and cold at the same time. I say, governors are not doing enough to tackle insecurity in their states. I think a lot rests on the state governors to curb insecurity. Wat r ur thots, peeps?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/northern-governors-kick-against-state-police/
Re: Northern Governors Kick Against State Police by musiwa46: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2012
The north govt should allow for state police in their states.
Re: Northern Governors Kick Against State Police by Boeing412: 1:59am On Jul 29, 2012
What are they afraid of?Shoes they dont make decisions in d interest of d people
Re: Northern Governors Kick Against State Police by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2012
The Northerners are so scare to show their incapabilities

They want FG to take blame for their lack of insight.

I wonder what they do with the security vote money worth 300million every month.
Re: Northern Governors Kick Against State Police by naijaking1: 2:31am On Jul 29, 2012
Northern governors
Where is the easter and western governors?
Re: Northern Governors Kick Against State Police by ektbear: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2012
anything actually helpful, they will oppose. that seems to be their nature. enemies of progress
Re: Northern Governors Kick Against State Police by excondido(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2012
State police will further entrench some level of federalism in the system. The north(core) as always will want to drag nigeria back.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Know About The CBN GOV..BH? Islamic Bank ?..ex Con...a Must Read / Nigerian Railway Moves 14,000 Passengers Daily In Lagos / Truth , Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.