Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? (6046 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Is Mary The Mother Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Delafruita(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Funny, Jesus never got promoted to God, He is God from the beginning
seriouslystephen was probably delusional when he saw jesus on the right side of the father.i mean,since god became flesh as jesus,its sensible to expect that there'd be only one entity in heaven.correct me if i am wrong,was there crack cocaine back then?that could explain stephen's delusion
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
Delafruita:
seriouslystephen was probably delusional when he saw jesus on the right side of the father.i mean,since god became flesh as jesus,its sensible to expect that there'd be only one entity in heaven.correct me if i am wrong,was there crack cocaine back then?that could explain stephen's delusion
Stephen was not deluded. If you want us to have a meaningful conversation I suggest you do away with he thinly veiled insults as they don't help us in any way.
God is One and exists in a three-person Godhead. If you are interested, we can have a proper discussion on the Trinity but if your intention is mockery, then I'm afraid I don't have your time.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Logicbwoy: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Stephen was not deluded. If you want us to have a meaningful conversation I suggest you do away with he thinly veiled insults as they don't help us in any way.
God is One and exists in a three-person Godhead. If you are interested, we can have a proper discussion on the Trinity but if your intention is mockery, then I'm afraid I don't have your time.

Delafruita is right. How can Stephen see Jesus at the right hand of God?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Delafruita is right. How can Stephen see Jesus at the right hand of God?
What exactly was he right about? he asked a question and I answered. You ask the same question and I give you the same answer (highlighted)

Mr_Anony:
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Logicbwoy: 12:22am On Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
What exactly was he right about? he asked a question and I answered. You ask the same question and I give you the same answer (highlighted)

You must be joking. Why would god need his human form in heaven?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:
You must be joking. Why would god need his human form in heaven?

You miss the mark. No one said that the vision of Christ as seen by Steven was in human form.
God has always existed as three persons who is One from the beginning, He didn't suddenly split into three so that Jesus could come to earth.
The Word was with God and was God from the beginning (John 1:1). The Word became flesh and dwelt among us and after He had fulfilled His purpose, He ascended back into Heaven.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
mumu,injil is bible.torah is the old testament.jews follow the old testament
you askme if i was with khadijah to know that she gave mohammed food,wasnt she his wife?or you mean to tellme muhammed frequented "mama put"
now i see you don't know anything am just wasting my precious time on useless atheist. . .bible is "bibilo" which means the books or scripures that were compiled together so if injil is bible where do we put Psalm(Zabur) book of king David(peace be upon him), Torah which is given to Moses(pbuh) and Injil the gospel given to Jesus(pbuh), and the Quran dosn't mention bible the Quran only mention those books given to each prophets search for the meaning of "injil" and tell me your result and if the jews follow torah dosnt that shows the existence of Moses(pbuh). . .so how do you knw Khadijah(ra) food makes Mohammed(pbuh) start hearing things or are you with them?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
No I do not agree with you. Jesus is God. When He had to come to earth as a man, He chose to come through a woman and he chose Mary. He may as well have chosen Nneka or Yetunde or Victoria or any lady for that matter.
Mary is not mother of God because it would mean that God has an origin and He does not. Mary is the Mother of God in the flesh as Jesus Christ. Hope I have clarified things enough for you now.
yep. . .buh that dosn't change anything cuz asfar you said Jesus is God Mary gave birth to God so she's the mother of God or you should have said God come down from heaven without coming through a woman. . .that why Islam disagree with this God is born having a mother?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2012
tintingz: yep. . .buh that dosn't change anything cuz asfar you said Jesus is God Mary gave birth to God so she's the mother of God or you should have said God come down from heaven without coming through a woman. . .that why Islam disagree with this God is born having a mother?
We my friend let's not argue too much on this. If you are happy to call Mary the mother of God, then that's fine with you. I think I have made it quite clear exactly what Mary's role was.

Anyway, out of interest, could you describe to me what islam's view is of God. Who is Allah? What is his nature? and what are his attributes? What ideals does he value and what things does he detest? and finally, what does he require of man?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by justaqad(m): 5:36am On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
when did jesus get promoted to god?was there a coup?

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.
Dose of comic relief.in as much as we are rivals,i gbadun ur comments.u no go kill me.
Not forgetting my main man(logic***)both of una deserve a place in night of a thousand laugh.heheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
We my friend let's not argue too much on this. If you are happy to call Mary the mother of God, then that's fine with you. I think I have made it quite clear exactly what Mary's role was.
Anyway, out of interest, could you describe to me what islam's view is of God. Who is Allah? What is his nature? and what are his attributes? What ideals does he value and what things does he detest? and finally, what does he require of man?
am not happy with it calling Mary(as) mother of god and if christians keep calling Jesus(as) god then Mary should be the mother of your god.
And you ask who Allah(swt) is? I will only give just two verse from the Quran who Allah is cuz this topic is not about Allah(swt) but Mary(peace be upon her)
Quran 4:163 "Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms]".
If you believe in the prophets in the verse above i quoted then you should know who Allah is. . .
Quran 59:22-24 "He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise".
this verse is enough for you to know who Allah(swt) is. . . i don't need to display the whole verses of the Quran, so let stick to the topic or kindly ignore this thread. grin
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2012
tintingz: am not happy with it calling Mary(as) mother of god and if christians keep calling Jesus(as) god then Mary should be the mother of your god.
And you ask who Allah(swt) is? I will only give just two verse from the Quran who Allah is cuz this topic is not about Allah(swt) but Mary(peace be upon her)
Quran 4:163 "Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms]".
If you believe in the prophets in the verse above i quoted then you should know who Allah is. . .
Quran 59:22-24 "He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise".
this verse is enough for you to know who Allah(swt) is. . . i don't need to display the whole verses of the Quran, so let stick to the topic or kindly ignore this thread. grin
I don't call Mary mother of God either because the bible doesn't give her such a title. Jesus however is God and Mary was the mother of God in the flesh i.e the vessel God chose to come into the world by.
The reason I asked about Allah is because I believe that God is all-powerful and can do all things. The only thing God's nature prohibits Him from doing is sin because He is all-holy.
I think you will agree that if God wanted to appear on earth as a man, He can do it. I don't think you would have a problem if God chose to fly down from Heaven and walk among men, the only thing you don't agree with is that God chose to be born as a woman. I'd like to know why and how that contradicts God's nature to you because to me since God is all-powerful, He can choose to come to visit man in any way He wishes.

By the way, so as not to derail this thread, if you wish to discuss the the nature of God, I have opened another thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1004936/god
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
I don't call Mary mother of God either because the bible doesn't give her such a title. Jesus however is God and Mary was the mother of God in the flesh i.e the vessel God chose to come into the world by.
The reason I asked about Allah is because I believe that God is all-powerful and can do all things. The only thing God's nature prohibits Him from doing is sin because He is all-holy.
I think you will agree that if God wanted to appear on earth as a man, He can do it. I don't think you would have a problem if God chose to fly down from Heaven and walk among men, the only thing you don't agree with is that God chose to be born as a woman. I'd like to know why and how that contradicts God's nature to you because to me since God is all-powerful, He can choose to come to visit man in any way He wishes.
By the way, so as not to derail this thread, if you wish to discuss the the nature of God, I have opened another thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1004936/god
confused# Mary(pbuh) is the mother of God in flesh? This impossible for God almighty to a man and be killed like a chicken this's blaspheming to God.
"Say: ‘GOD is One, the Eternal God. He begot none, nor was He begotten. None is equal to Him.’ Qur’an 112:1-4"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"Who says "Allah has begotten a Son"? Then God will say: ‘Jesus, son of Mary, did you ever say to mankind: "Worship me and my mother as gods besides God?" Qur'an 5:116
1. Can you show me where Jesus(phuh) said "worship me i am God who is beggoten" just one or two verse and don't show me multiple unreasonable verses from the bible.
"Who are they that still doubt? Allah does not need to beget a son the way men have children, with a wife or consort.He can just say ‘Be.’Those who say: ‘The Lord of Mercy has begotten ,’ preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth break asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should ascribe as onto the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of Mercy to beget one! Qur’an 19:88"
2. Show me where God in the bible said "i have begoten a son, a God on earth worship him" just one or two verses.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Delafruita(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:

You miss the mark. No one said that the vision of Christ as seen by Steven was in human form.
God has always existed as three persons who is One from the beginning, He didn't suddenly split into three so that Jesus could come to earth.
The Word was with God and was God from the beginning (John 1:1). The Word became flesh and dwelt among us and after He had fulfilled His purpose, He ascended back into Heaven.
in essence,god is a triumvate.the triumvate exists in heaven as well.thats serious stuff.however,only a fraction of christians share that belief and a majority find that line of thought not just illogical but insane.the bible said the word was made flesh,the flesh was crucified.does that then mean jesus diddnt exist before gabriel blew him into mary's womb?does that mean the entire old testament(which is the word) is supposed to refer to jesus?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
tintingz: confused# Mary(pbuh) is the mother of God in flesh? This impossible for God almighty to a man and be killed like a chicken this's blaspheming to God.
"Say: ‘GOD is One, the Eternal God. He begot none, nor was He begotten. None is equal to Him.’ Qur’an 112:1-4"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"Who says "Allah has begotten a Son"? Then God will say: ‘Jesus, son of Mary, did you ever say to mankind: "Worship me and my mother as gods besides God?" Qur'an 5:116
1. Can you show me where Jesus(phuh) said "worship me i am God who is beggoten" just one or two verse and don't show me multiple unreasonable verses from the bible.
"Who are they that still doubt? Allah does not need to beget a son the way men have children, with a wife or consort.He can just say ‘Be.’Those who say: ‘The Lord of Mercy has begotten ,’ preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth break asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should ascribe as onto the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of Mercy to beget one! Qur’an 19:88"
2. Show me where God in the bible said "i have begoten a son, a God on earth worship him" just one or two verses.

Jesus said in John 3:16: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

God said in Matthew 3:17: And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Now, just to correct a few assumptions from your post, no christian ever worships Mary, that is idolatry. secondly, Christ was not born of the flesh i.e. He wasn't conceived by some kind of God-to-man sexual intercourse.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit i.e. He was already existing as God before he chose to come through Mary. His mortal birth is not His origin.

Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!" John 8:58
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
in essence,god is a triumvate.the triumvate exists in heaven as well.thats serious stuff.however,only a fraction of christians share that belief and a majority find that line of thought not just illogical but insane.
not triumvirate but trinity besides "majority of christians" is a bogus phrase
the bible said the word was made flesh,the flesh was crucified.does that then mean jesus diddnt exist before gabriel blew him into mary's womb?
I don't know where you get this idea from but the bible doesn't say that Gabriel blew Christ into Mary's womb
does that mean the entire old testament(which is the word) is supposed to refer to jesus?
The old testament is a pointer to Jesus Christ. Yes.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Delafruita(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
tintingz: now i see you don't know anything am just wasting my precious time on useless atheist. . .bible is "bibilo" which means the books or scripures that were compiled together so if injil is bible where do we put Psalm(Zabur) book of king David(peace be upon him), Torah which is given to Moses(pbuh) and Injil the gospel given to Jesus(pbuh), and the Quran dosn't mention bible the Quran only mention those books given to each prophets search for the meaning of "injil" and tell me your result and if the jews follow torah dosnt that shows the existence of Moses(pbuh). . .so how do you knw Khadijah(ra) food makes Mohammed(pbuh) start hearing things or are you with them?
the zabur was revealed to daud,torah to moses,injil to isa.injil refers to the new testament.islam claims the new testament was revealed to isa
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Delafruita(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
not triumvirate but trinity besides "majority of christians" is a bogus phrase
perhaps you should explain how a 3 in 1 god is differenf from a triumvate of 3 in 1 emperors

Mr_Anony:
I don't know where you get this idea from but the bible doesn't say that Gabriel blew Christ into Mary's womb
just been a bit melodramatic

Mr_Anony:
The old testament is a pointer to Jesus Christ. Yes.
so did jesus exist as before his adventure on earth?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
perhaps you should explain how a 3 in 1 god is differenf from a triumvate of 3 in 1 emperors
It is different in the sense that the persons of the Trinity have the exact same mind, purpose and will. God is in absolute unity

so did jesus exist as before his adventure on earth?
Jesus exists as The Word of God which exists as God with God even before the creation, He became flesh and then came to earth. John 1:1.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Delafruita(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
It is different in the sense that the persons of the Trinity have the exact same mind, purpose and will. God is in absolute unity

Jesus exists as The Word of God which exists as God with God even before the creation, He became flesh and then came to earth. John 1:1.
if i were a candidate for apostasy,i would say you have confused me more.as i am not,i can only say i hope the delirium wears off soon
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ tinting muhamadu is a big fruad. No other prophet commit the kand of atrocity that guy that says he got revelation after smoking wee wee committed. Or do you justify his lack of moral to the extend of taking his son's wife or his preference for under age girls claming that his idol put love in his heart. Muhamand is no man of any god less alone the God of creation. As for mary, we don't need to know about her as she just favour among women. The christains fiath is centered on believe on the salving grace of God through christ our Lord and not the did of some immoral men who don't have control over thier libido
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
the zabur was revealed to daud,torah to moses,injil to isa.injil refers to the new testament.islam claims the new testament was revealed to isa
wrong dude. . .the whole new testament is not the gospel(injil) of christ Jesus(as) the gospel are writtn by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the NT bible this are the main four disciples of Jesus that wrote down the gospel, that's why i create this topic "where is Mary's report in the bible" the mother of Jesus also know most everything about him from birth to the cross and the secret behind the three days in the tomb grin
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Delafruita(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
tintingz: wrong dude. . .the whole new testament is not the gospel(injil) of christ Jesus(as) the gospel are writtn by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the NT bible this are the main four disciples of Jesus that wrote down the gospel, that's why i create this topic "where is Mary's report in the bible" the mother of Jesus also know most everything about him from birth to the cross and the secret behind the three days in the tomb grin
of course i know.the al kitab-ul muqaddas only recognizes injil-marku,injil-matta,injil-lukku,injil-yohannah.however,the gospel according to mark was written in 70AD,37years after allah supposedly took isa away.all the other accounts were written many years after.unknown to you,errors abound in this books and since muhammad claims those revelations to be divine,why doesnt he accord same to the book of acts which was written by luke?muhammad was just an opportunist who fed on the ignorance of the arabians to enslave them to himself
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mee234: @ tinting muhamadu is a big fruad. No other prophet commit the kand of atrocity that guy that says he got revelation after smoking wee wee committed. Or do you justify his lack of moral to the extend of taking his son's wife or his preference for under age girls claming that his idol put love in his heart. Muhamand is no man of any god less alone the God of creation. As for mary, we don't need to know about her as she just favour among women. The christains fiath is centered on believe on the salving grace of God through christ our Lord and not the did of some immoral men who don't have control over thier libido
fustrated fello abeg no cry. . .i won't bother replying to your trash you said about our beloved Prophet Mohammed(peace be upon him), just show me or tell me why the whole Mary views about Jesus is hidden in the bible?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
if i were a candidate for apostasy,i would say you have confused me more.as i am not,i can only say i hope the delirium wears off soon
Too bad. The Holy Ghost can teach you better sha.........if only you'll ask Him.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
of course i know.the al kitab-ul muqaddas only recognizes injil-marku,injil-matta,injil-lukku,injil-yohannah.however,the gospel according to mark was written in 70AD,37years after allah supposedly took isa away.all the other accounts were written many years after.unknown to you,errors abound in this books and since muhammad claims those revelations to be divine,why doesnt he accord same to the book of acts which was written by luke?muhammad was just an opportunist who fed on the ignorance of the arabians to enslave them to himself
why are you wasting your time on this. . .asfar the gospel is written before Mohammed while the Quran was sent down to correct their errors, just what Jesus(as) said
"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoreth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." (Matthew 15:8,9 )
"Every plant (every doctrine or institution) which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up." (matthew 15:13 )
i advice you to read the Quran to know the errors and lies made in the bible.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
@tintinz; i have told you, she was, till is blessed among woman. The christain faith is justification by grace. The bible did not talk much about her cos what we need to get to God is what Jesus taught not the history of mary. As for the trash I said about your prophet, I read it in one of the hadit(or what do u call the book that record the dids of muhamed).
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 12:37am On Aug 02, 2012
Mee234: @tintinz; i have told you, she was, till is blessed among woman. The christain faith is justification by grace. The bible did not talk much about her cos what we need to get to God is what Jesus taught not the history of mary. As for the trash I said about your prophet, I read it in one of the hadit(or what do u call the book that record the dids of muhamed).
you read the trash your anti-islam site created if i start quoting what your biblical bloodsucker 3headed god did to many innocent people in the bible you will sharaap. . .well that is not the topic here, Mary is the mother of your god and her report suppose to be a credit in the bible. . .now we read that the disciples of Jesus(as) fled away when Jesus was to be crusified Mary was their with Jesus only God knows the secret behind the crucification(the Quran expose it), Mary was also the one who visited Jesus in the tomb to anoint him(can someone anoint a 3 days dead body?). . .it seems the bible cheated on Mary for her views is not in the bible, God choosed Mary(as) who knew many things about Jesus(as). . .while catholics worship her without having one single chapter about their goddess.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2012
tintingz: you read the trash your anti-islam site created if i start quoting what your biblical bloodsucker 3headed god did to many innocent people in the bible you will sharaap. . .well that is not the topic here, Mary is the mother of your god and her report suppose to be a credit in the bible. . .now we read that the disciples of Jesus(as) fled away when Jesus was to be crusified Mary was their with Jesus only God knows the secret behind the crucification(the Quran expose it), Mary was also the one who visited Jesus in the tomb to anoint him(can someone anoint a 3 days dead body?). . .it seems the bible cheated on Mary for her views is not in the bible, God choosed Mary(as) who knew many things about Jesus(as). . .while catholics worship her without having one single chapter about their goddess.

Okay buy a copy of a bible, and write your own report of mary inside it. then you can reproduce as you want. Its not by fight, if you have anything against God take it to Him. Your Quran is not like the Bible and our God is different from allah. So why do you want to brake yourself over something that is not of importance to a christian believer.
You said the Quran exposed what it didnt know and was not even around when the whole event took place, muslims can be funny. Your Quran was not anywhere near the history of Christ at all.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2012
brainpulse:
Okay buy a copy of a bible, and write your own report of mary inside it. then you can reproduce as you want. Its not by fight, if you have anything against God take it to Him. Your Quran is not like the Bible and our God is different from allah. So why do you want to brake yourself over something that is not of importance to a christian believer.
You said the Quran exposed what it didnt know and was not even around when the whole event took place, muslims can be funny. Your Quran was not anywhere near the history of Christ at all.
why should i write my own report of Mary(as) in the Bible, it's not for me to do such i only want to know why her report is not in the bible. . .like you said
brainpulse: Its not by fight, if you have anything against God take it to Him
i love that cheesy well the Quran the word of God, is there for me to read. . . were the disciples there when the cruxifiction event took place(they all fled away) while Mary withness the event but no report of her. . .and i will not argue with you if Allah is different from your jehovah cuz i don't worship multiple headed gods who has a wife and sons, the God i worship is one true God.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^^^ Thanks alot and leave us to worship our multiple headed God, and He works for us. For you to know that the disciples ran away makes me want to believe that i am chatting with a spirit, because since you know how your Allah looks like and knows the way he thinks, what he shouldnt do or must not eat everthing about him/her and you are the only one that knew what happened on the day of cruxifition then you are the Allah or angel gabriel of the muslims.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
brainpulse: ^^^^ Thanks alot and leave us to worship our multiple headed God, and He works for us.
ok. . .
brainpulse: For you to know that the disciples ran away makes me want to believe that i am chatting with a spirit, because since you know how your Allah looks like and knows the way he thinks, what he shouldnt do or must not eat everthing about him/her and you are the only one that knew what happened on the day of cruxifition then you are the Allah or angel gabriel of the muslims.
am not a spirit, i read them in the same bible you read. . .no one as seen Allah(God) it's you christians that have seen Jehovah(trinity) a.k.a Jesus, his pics how he eat drink, cry sleep and even die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / This is the reason why some Christians Still Fornicate And Even Masturbate / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.