Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? (6047 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Is Mary The Mother Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
tintingz: ok. . .
am not a spirit, i read them in the same bible you read. . .no one as seen Allah(God) it's you christians that have seen Jehovah(trinity) a.k.a Jesus, his pics how he eat drink, cry sleep and even die?

Thenwhat made you know that God can not come down in any form because of his unlimited power whhich is still far beyond human thoughts, sense and immagination. So if you havent seen him before you dont have a right to tell us you know what he can do or not. If christians says they believe God is like this or that live then to their faith rather than sayiong what you also read about.

If you say your Allah is God fine you have a God. If christians says they have a God fine they surely have one. That is the reason we dont serve the same God. so dont qoute the bible out of context to exhibit your ignorance and understanding deficiency. Limit yourself to what you have vivid understanding of and what your mind can adequately comprehend per stage in life
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
@tintinz; that trash I did not read from any website but from a hard copy book give to me by a collegue who want me to learn about the life of your holy prophet. If u want I can e-mail the copy. The story of allah putting the love of a women that belong to another man in his heart is there. I know that story is embarrassig but it's recorded. As for the errors in the Bible, those error have change and save lifes. Like somebody sald, it is working for us. We don't believe in your allah and his masseger cos it over 500 year when the savour of mankind said it is finish that muhamed saw his wee wee inspired vision of an angel in a cave. Beside, have you take time to study pre arab muslems and what they call their god b4 the advent of islam? Plz for your sake, study of other people works even atheist that set out to prove the errors in the bible.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
brainpulse:
Thenwhat made you know that God can not come down in any form because of his unlimited power whhich is still far beyond human thoughts, sense and immagination. So if you havent seen him before you dont have a right to tell us you know what he can do or not. If christians says they believe God is like this or that live then to their faith rather than sayiong what you also read about.
If you say your Allah is God fine you have a God. If christians says they have a God fine they surely have one. That is the reason we dont serve the same God. so dont qoute the bible out of context to exhibit your ignorance and understanding deficiency. Limit yourself to what you have vivid understanding of and what your mind can adequately comprehend per stage in life
ok we serve same God but in different ways. . .
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Mee234: @tintinz; that trash I did not read from any website but from a hard copy book give to me by a collegue who want me to learn about the life of your holy prophet. If u want I can e-mail the copy. The story of allah putting the love of a women that belong to another man in his heart is there. I know that story is embarrassig but it's recorded. As for the errors in the Bible, those error have change and save lifes. Like somebody sald, it is working for us. We don't believe in your allah and his masseger cos it over 500 year when the savour of mankind said it is finish that muhamed saw his wee wee inspired vision of an angel in a cave. Beside, have you take time to study pre arab muslems and what they call their god b4 the advent of islam? Plz for your sake, study of other people works even atheist that set out to prove the errors in the bible.
what their diff? a trash book and a trash site created by trash scholars. . .lol you want to email me trash stories, why not get a copy of Quran and read it instead of reading a trash book. . .and what da heck is the meaning of this The story of allah putting the love of a women that belong to another man in his heart is there. what book are you reading sef.
So can you tell us what pre arab call God before Islam advent? Brainpulse postd sometin reasonable and you are here posting trash.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2012
tintingz: ok we serve same God but in different ways. . .

I can never accept this point.Our Gods are different, we have a lot of things different and not common. You dont believe in Holyspirit (the spirit of God), Righteousness and holiness, Salvation thru Christ, Death and resurrection etc. Look the more you accept that we dont serve same God first the more you bgin to know the differnce in your faith.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2012
I have a copy of your holy book given to me by the same collegue, a resonable men( a muslem from bauchi who was preaching islam to me) who went me to see islam for myself. He tried his best explaining that story unlike you who is denailing it. Or maybe you have not read it cos islam have so many of such book of dids of prophet and people. That is why you are looking for a chapter of Mary in the bible. I suppose u have read the bible, did you see the story of any one in the NT apart from the massege of salvation? Apart from the massege that salvation is by grace of God and not of works? I mention that story cos u were stating the errors in the bible while they abound inconsistencies in your koran even if you muslems will not admit. If you sincerely want to learn about Godhead than listen to brainpulse and others. But it seem you just want to argue, worst still about the things you do not know and understand. Jesus asked his disciples '' who do men say I am'' the answers than were similar to the notion people like still have. When a desciple give a correct answer Jesus told him''flesh and blood have not reveal this to you''. It takes more than just common sense to understand God
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
brainpulse:
I can never accept this point.Our Gods are different, we have a lot of things different and not common. You dont believe in Holyspirit (the spirit of God), Righteousness and holiness, Salvation thru Christ, Death and resurrection etc. Look the more you accept that we dont serve same God first the more you bgin to know the differnce in your faith.
mr. That's why i said we serve God in different ways. . .well i won't argue with you cuz it's said in the Quran
. . ."And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. Quran, 109:1-6"
and who told muslims don't believe in holyspirit. . .
"Therein come down the Angels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4"
muslims beileiv holyspirit he's under God not equal to God and angel Gabriel is also our holyspirit infact every prophets of God are fashion with spirit from God. . .but in christianity holyspirit don't have names, equal to God, three thrones in heaven(Jehovah, Jesus, Holyspirit) we don't know the superior among them, christianity is a confused religion. . .Jesus(phuh) is a great messanger a prophet in Islam and we respect him, he's not God or some kind of a demi-god cuz through out the NT bible i read he preaches one God and serve him only
"matt 4:10 you shall worship the lord your GOD and him only shall you serve"
john 8:28 Jesus said "i do nothing of myself can't God do anything he wills"
john 14:28 "my father God is greater than i"
i can't find where he said "i am God worship me" in the bible. . .am not forcing to accept if we worship same God or not.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mee234: I have a copy of your holy book given to me by the same collegue, a resonable men( a muslem from bauchi who was preaching islam to me) who went me to see islam for myself. He tried his best explaining that story unlike you who is denailing it. Or maybe you have not read it cos islam have so many of such book of dids of prophet and people. That is why you are looking for a chapter of Mary in the bible. I suppose u have read the bible, did you see the story of any one in the NT apart from the massege of salvation? Apart from the massege that salvation is by grace of God and not of works? I mention that story cos u were stating the errors in the bible while they abound inconsistencies in your koran even if you muslems will not admit. If you sincerely want to learn about Godhead than listen to brainpulse and others. But it seem you just want to argue, worst still about the things you do not know and understand. Jesus asked his disciples '' who do men say I am'' the answers than were similar to the notion people like still have. When a desciple give a correct answer Jesus told him''flesh and blood have not reveal this to you''. It takes more than just common sense to understand God
i have not read what? the Quran or hadith? Well i don't wanna talk much. . .my view in the bible is that since John, Luke, Mathew and Mark have their veiws or report of what Jesus preachs(Gospel) in the bible why not Mary Jesus mother have her own in the bible. . .why didn't they put it there?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
tintingz: mr. That's why i said we serve God in different ways. . .well i won't argue with you cuz it's said in the Quran
. . ."And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. Quran, 109:1-6"
and who told muslims don't believe in holyspirit. . .
"Therein come down the Angels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4"
muslims beileiv holyspirit he's under God not equal to God and angel Gabriel is also our holyspirit infact every prophets of God are fashion with spirit from God. . .but in christianity holyspirit don't have names, equal to God, three thrones in heaven(Jehovah, Jesus, Holyspirit) we don't know the superior among them, christianity is a confused religion. . .Jesus(phuh) is a great messanger a prophet in Islam and we respect him, he's not God or some kind of a demi-god cuz through out the NT bible i read he preaches one God and serve him only
"matt 4:10 you shall worship the lord your GOD and him only shall you serve"

john 8:28 Jesus said "i do nothing of myself can't God do anything he wills"
john 14:28 "my father God is greater than i"
i can't find where he said "i am God worship me" in the bible. . .am not forcing to accept if we worship same God or not.

Whao very interesting, is this what the quran teaches you about God, Holyspirit etc? very funny.
What is the work of the holyspirit in islam?
What is the difference btw the Lord and God?
Why do you need the Christian God for you to know you are worshiping God despite a total wrong perception,understanding and knowledge about him?

The person that wrote the quran must have mae a lot of mistake with some points. How can an angel become holy spirit? Are they not operating in different offices and they not different personalties a
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
brainpulse:
Whao very interesting, is this what the quran teaches you about God, Holyspirit etc? very funny.
Why do you need the Christian God for you to know you are worshiping God despite a total wrong perception,understanding and knowledge about him?
The person that wrote the quran must have mae a lot of mistake with some points. How can an angel become holy spirit? Are they not operating in different offices and they not different personalties a
like have said holyspirit are under God they do what God permmit them to do "Therein come down the Angels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4"
and they strengthen us guide us those who believe
"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth,in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. Quran, 16:102"
God fashion his spirit inside us(Adam)
"But He fashioned him in due proportion,and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! Quran 32:9"
even inside Mary and Jesus(as)
"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity:We breathed into her of Our Spirit,and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. Quran, 21:91"
holyspirit has many roles in Islam angels are holyspirits what else are they and muslim don't worship holyspirit. . .evil spirit can claim holyspirit i read this in the bible God created the holyspirit
"When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:30"
can God send an evil spirit? See what its said in the bible
1 Samuel 18:10" The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."
God almighty has an evil spirit? NO! But the bible said it. . .can God send a lying spirit? See what the bible said
1 kings 22:22 " 'By what means?'the LORD asked." 'I will go out and be a LYING spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'
this in your bible not created from my mouth. . .
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
brainpulse:
like have said holyspirit are under God they do what God permmit them to do "Therein come down the Angels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4"
"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth,in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. Quran, 16:102"
"But He fashioned him in due proportion,and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! Quran 32:9"
"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity:We breathed into her of Our Spirit,and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. Quran, 21:91"
holyspirit has many roles in Islam angels are holyspirits what else are they and muslim don't worship holyspirit. . .evil spirit can claim holyspirit i read this in the bible God created the holyspirit
"When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:30"
1 Samuel 18:10" The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."
God almighty has an evil spirit? NO! But the bible said it. . .can God send a lying spirit? See what the bible said
1 kings 22:22 " 'By what means?'the LORD asked." 'I will go out and be a LYING spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2012
tintingz: like have said holyspirit are under God they do what God permmit them to do "Therein come down the Angels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4"

The Holy spirit is the spirit of God and its not under God. You have suceeded in quoting out of context again, that is what you muslim do and you confuse yourselves. God sends out His spirit to accomplish different important task whenever he wills. So that does not make Him under God. You can never please and understand God if you are not in the spirit.Let me ask you a question WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THE HOLY SPIRIT? AND PLEASE ANSWER What is the work of the holyspirit in islam?
You have not answered anything from your response, you just got yourself confused more.

Am trying not to quote the bible for you because what is the essence since i know you wont understand and believe em.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^^ dude do you read my post at all? Scrol up and read again i've aswered you "the role of holyspirit" and the holyspirit is not equal to God. . .you said God send out his spirit now answer me can God send himself? It dosn't make sense can you send your self an errand and at the same time still sitting in your house relaxing. . .this spirit a.k.a angels work for God is like you don't knw who God his. . .you ask diff betwn Lord and God? Lord is a title while God is a spirit being unseen the creator. . .i don't knw why it's a most to have holyspirit in me before i can understand the bible when it's written in plain english or is the bible not for everyone? Quoting out context? Well that's what you will say. . .i dont have time for that now, this topic is about Mary(as) not holyspirit.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2012
tintingz: ^^^ dude do you read my post at all? Scrol up and read again i've aswered you "the role of holyspirit" and the holyspirit is not equal to God. . .you said God send out his spirit now answer me can God send himself? It dosn't make sense can you send your self an errand and at the same time still sitting in your house relaxing. . .this spirit a.k.a angels work for God is like you don't knw who God his. . .you ask diff betwn Lord and God? Lord is a title while God is a spirit being unseen the creator. . .i don't knw why it's a most to have holyspirit in me before i can understand the bible when it's written in plain english or is the bible not for everyone? Quoting out context? Well that's what you will say. . .i dont have time for that now, this topic is about Mary(as) not holyspirit.

You see how you go on confusing yourself and feeding yourself with lies. You and your Quran claims God is the almighty God, Omnipotent and Omniscience appearing at different places at eveerytime. And you are also saying that its not possible for him to be at different places at the same time, surely i can now see that you dont know God at all, because hE IS DIFFERENT from allah.
Secondly you also claim that Lord is just a title of God. PLease drop the quran you are reading it will continue to confuse you. The name Lord is the same thing as God personified, attributes etc. The Holyspirit is the Spirit of God and used interchangeably throughout the bible and you can not understand the Nature of God without his spirit because no one has seen God before and He is more than Spirit you wrote down. If you dont know all tis things then how can you understand the bible and its teachings and concepts. Do have to be taught and understand somethings even after reading them in plain english because words have so many meaning even to different people because of the contextual nature. And lastly are you under your spirit or your spirit is under you or you are the same with your spirit?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
brainpulse:
You see how you go on confusing yourself and feeding yourself with lies. You and your Quran claims God is the almighty God, Omnipotent and Omniscience appearing at different places at eveerytime. And you are also saying that its not possible for him to be at different places at the same time, surely i can now see that you dont know God at all, because hE IS DIFFERENT from allah.
so mr. Can you show me where i stated that God can't appear anywhere at dsame time?. . .i said "God can't send himself message or an errand" now can you tell me:
1. The roles of Angels God created.
2. Why did he create the Angels(holyspirit)
3. What is their puporse of their creation, their work/duties on we humans.
Through out the bible thier's no where God said "i am God i have come to earth to give you this message" if their is kindly show me. . .God only appears in vision, dreams or make something speak for communicating just like Mose and the burning tree where God appears to Moses in a tree and told him to off his sandals before he come closer, did Mose look into the burning tree? NO! he can't "no one has seen God even the son and angels have not" this is what Jesus said funny enough the bible recorded Jacob wrestle with God? What a blasphemy?. . .if your God that you serve is the pics of an european blue eye blund hair of Jesus pic am sorry that is not God almighty. . .
brainpulse: Secondly you also claim that Lord is just a title of God. PLease drop the quran you are reading it will continue to confuse you. The name Lord is the same thing as God personified, attributes etc.
now you want tell me that if i am a king of a kingdom and my people call me my lord my lord! Those that mean i'm God or qualify to be God? The kings of the ancients and present who people call my lord are the God. . .a judge in a supreme high court we call my lord in yoruba oluwa'mi are they God. . .Lord is used for someone in high position, a king, supreme person in power, a master or teacher etc.
brainpulse: The Holyspirit is the Spirit of God and used interchangeably throughout the bible and you can not understand the Nature of God without his spirit because no one has seen God before and He is more than Spirit you wrote down. If you dont know all tis things then how can you understand the bible and its teachings and concepts. Do have to be taught and understand somethings even after reading them in plain english because words have so many meaning even to different people because of the contextual nature.
in Islam their many roles of spirit i will give you the main three. . .
1. The spirit in God: thats God himself
2. The spirit of God: this the spirit God breath into Adam, it's the spirit in us the soul. . .the spirit that God put into Mary's(as) womb and he said BE and it is, Jesus(as) was born.
3. The spirit from God: this are the angels they guide us, protect us, reveal things of the past or things to come, make things possible for ur(miracles), they write down our deeds on earth and take our souls back to God when death approach.
Asfar this spirits are from God they are all Holyspirits. . .Now can you answer me is the bible not meant for christians and not for non-christians?, what about if someone wants to convert to christianity and need to read the bible to know God but does'nt have the holyspirit in him.
brainpulse: And lastly are you under your spirit or your spirit is under you or you are the same with your spirit?
read the roles of spirit i stated above.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
3. Ahhhh the spirit from God, of God, in God is laughable. WHo is your english teaher?

The spirit in God: thats God himself= The spirit of God (at least He came from God and you can not give what you dont have or yours, your composition is part of you, it comes from you)
and that is the reason we christians says Jesus is God : the spirit from God is God himself sebi you said God is spirit.=The spirit from God ( so can you see where the Quran is telling you lies that all this are not same. The spirit from God is what the Bible refers to as God,SO God Omnipresent and Omniscience attributes gives Him the will to do this and no man can question and fathom how He does that; that is why is Name is Almighty GOD that we dont know His begining and ending.

2. Why did he create the Angels(holyspirit

The holyspirit is not an angel. You are getting yourself confuse, this is not algebrae at all: Okay Allah tells you that then fine to you, But in the bible the Holysprit is the spirit of God and different form the Angels.(can we open another thread for this i will like pto explain more with biblical references). Thanks.

3.The roles of Angels God created. The role of an Angel is different to the role os the spirit of God. We have angels that sing Hosanna to God, we have angels that fights battle and we have somne that that delivers good will message etc. The role of the Holy spirit is spelt out in the bible also; I will give bible reference if you will agree with them). Thanks

4.Through out the bible thier's no where God said "i am God i have come to earth to give you this message" if their is kindly show me. . .God only appears in vision, dreams or make something speak for communicating just like Mose and the burning tree where God appears to Moses in a tree and told him to off his sandals before he come closer, did Mose look into the burning tree? NO! he can't "no one has seen God even the son and angels have not" this is what Jesus said funny enough the bible recorded Jacob wrestle with God? What a blasphemy?. . .if your God that you serve is the pics of an european blue eye blund hair of Jesus pic am sorry that is not God almighty. . .
now you want tell me that if i am a king of a kingdom and my people call me my lord my lord! Those that mean i'm God or qualify to be God? The kings of the ancients and present who people call my lord are the God. . .a judge in a supreme high court we call my lord in yoruba oluwa'mi are they God. . .Lord is used for someone in high position, a king, supreme person in power, a master or teacher etc.
in Islam their many roles of spirit i will give you the main three. . .[/b]
tintingz: so mr. Can you show me where i stated that God can't appear anywhere at dsame time?. . .i said "God can't send himself message or an errand" now can you tell me:
1. The roles of Angels God created.

2. Why did he create the Angels(holyspirit)
3. What is their puporse of their creation, their work/duties on we humans.
Through out the bible thier's no where God said "i am God i have come to earth to give you this message" if their is kindly show me. . .God only appears in vision, dreams or make something speak for communicating just like Mose and the burning tree where God appears to Moses in a tree and told him to off his sandals before he come closer, did Mose look into the burning tree? NO! he can't "no one has seen God even the son and angels have not" this is what Jesus said funny enough the bible recorded Jacob wrestle with God? What a blasphemy?. . .if your God that you serve is the pics of an european blue eye blund hair of Jesus pic am sorry that is not God almighty. . .
2. The spirit of God: this the spirit God breath into Adam, it's the spirit in us the soul. . .the spirit that God put into Mary's(as) womb and he said BE and it is, Jesus(as) was born.
3. The spirit from God: this are the angels they guide us, protect us, reveal things of the past or things to come, make things possible for ur(miracles), they write down our deeds on earth and take our souls back to God when death approach.
Asfar this spirits are from God they are all Holyspirits. . .Now can you answer me is the bible not meant for christians and not for non-christians?, what about if someone wants to convert to christianity and need to read the bible to know God but does'nt have the holyspirit in him.

3. Ahhhh the spirit from God, of God, in God is laughable. WHo is your english teaher?

The spirit in God: thats God himself (your spirit is your person that can not be seen by the physical eyes)= The spirit of God (at least He came from God and you can not give what you dont have or yours, your composition is part of you, it comes from you)
and that is the reason we christians says Jesus is God : the spirit from God is God himself sebi you said God is spirit.=The spirit from God ( so can you see where the Quran is telling you lies that all this are not same. The spirit from God is what the Bible refers to as God,SO God Omnipresent and Omniscience attributes gives Him the will to do this and no man can question and fathom how He does that; that is why is Name is Almighty GOD that we dont know His begining and ending.

2. Why did he create the Angels(holyspirit

The holyspirit is not an angel. You are getting yourself confuse, this is not algebrae at all: Okay Allah tells you that then fine to you, But in the bible the Holysprit is the spirit of God and different form the Angels.(can we open another thread for this i will like pto explain more with biblical references). Thanks.

3.The roles of Angels God created. The role of an Angel is different to the role os the spirit of God. We have angels that sing Hosanna to God, we have angels that fights battle and we have somne that that delivers good will message etc. The role of the Holy spirit is spelt out in the bible also; I will give bible reference if you will agree with them). Thanks

4.Through out the bible thier's no where God said "i am God i have come to earth to give you this message" if their is kindly show me. . .God only appears in vision, dreams or make something speak for communicating just like Mose and the burning tree where God appears to Moses in a tree and told him to off his sandals before he come closer, did Mose look into the burning tree? NO! he can't "no one has seen God even the son and angels have not" this is what Jesus said funny enough the bible recorded Jacob wrestle with God? What a blasphemy?. . .if your God that you serve is the pics of an european blue eye blund hair of Jesus pic am sorry that is not God almighty. . .

I will show you....Exodus 33:11 (Moses)The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.-NIV

Gen 18:1 ( Abraham)And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

I think one of your problem is saying God is an almighty God and still wanting to say this is what God can do and can not do.
If you say God can not come down from heaven - then you have just place a limit on him then he is no longer an almighty God. What made him the almighty God is that He can do anything beyond human comprehension and thinking. He is the Pillar that carries the whole world that is why we can not question him at all and we christian believes hE CAN NO ANY AND EVERYTHING as He desires. thanks- sorry no time to edit
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
^^^ LOL. . . now i see you don't know anything ok let me break it down to your own level:
1. I have "spirit in God" in me that simply means i have God in me i am God, God is a spirit already he's inside me. I am not God oh just to show you example grin
2. I have "spirit from God" in me this not mean God himself. . .the dove a spirit from God came down from heaven to Jesus while God is still in heaven talking "my belovd son" those this mean the dove is God? Angel Gabriel appeard to Mary is Gabriel not a spirit from God? Jesus told his disciple "i will tell my father to send another spirit" is this spirit God himself?
3. I have "spirit of God" this is the spirit God fashiond in (Adam)us a breath of God that become a soul those this means i and Adam are gods or every human are gods? since we have his spirit in us
is like english is decieving you but if you insist that you have knowledge on spirit can you tell us what is a soul and a spirit? You mean Angels are not HOLY? The Jews book is Talmud which is the OT bible do you think Judaism define spirit the way christianity did . . . theTrinity is what is confusing among christians and that what makes some people leave christianity three being in one?
I will post an article from wikipedia source Holyspirit in Islam:
In Islam, the Holy Spirit (Arabic: الروح القدسal-Ruh al-Qudus, "the-Spirit the-Holy) is mentioned several times in the Qur'an, where it acts as an agent of divine action or communication. In Hadith it is commonly identified with the angel Gabriel(Arabic Jibreel ). The Spirit (الروحal-Ruh, without the adjective "holy) is also used as the creative spirit from God by which God enlivened Adam, and inspired the angels and the prophets. The belief inTrinity, as it is defined in the Qur'an, is explicitly forbidden by the Qur'an and called agrave sin. The same applies to any idea of the duality of God (Allah). Though grammatical gender has no bearing on actual gender in non-personal nouns, the term holy spirit translates in and is used in the masculine form in all the Qur'an. In Quran the word "Holy Spirit" does not translate as سكينةSakinah used in a feminine term. The term sakinah means state of relaxation. Bahá'í Faith Maid of Heaven
The Bahá'í Faith has the concept of the Most Great Spirit, seen as the bounty of God. It is usually used to describe the descent of the Spirit of God upon the messengers/prophets of God, which are known as Manifestations of God, and include among others Jesus, Muhammad and Bahá'u'lláh. In Bahá'í believe the Holy Spirit is the conduit through which the wisdom of God becomes directly associated with his messenger, and it has been described variously in different religions such as the burning bush to Moses, the sacred fire to Zoroaster,the dove to Jesus, the angel Gabriel to Muhammad, and the maid of heaven to Bahá'u'lláh. The Bahá'í view rejects the idea that the Holy Spirit is a partner to God in the Godhead, but rather is the pure essence of God's attributes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit#Islam
you quoted Moses see God face to face if so why did he heard God voice like thunder
“The Sound, like trumpets, grew louder; when Moses spoke, God answered him with a Voice like thunder.”Exod 19:19"
i will let you know that Moses didn't see God face to face or other prophets in OT bible. . .While on Mt. Sinai Moses asked God, "Show me thy glory. And (God) said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee...and he said, Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see me and live...and thou shalt see my back: but my face shall not be seen" (Ex. 33:18-23). When God spoke to Moses "face to face" He spoke as "a man unto his friend," i.e., familiarly (Ex. 33:11). When Moses spoke of "Jehovah (being) seen face to face" by the Hebrews, he explains, "and thy cloud standeth over them, and thou goest before them, in a pillar of fire by night" (Num. 14:14). What they saw was the pillar of fire and the cloud, not the Spirit presence of Jehovah. Since no two passages of Scripture, if correctly understood, will contradict each other, we must conclude that when the Bible speaks of people seeing God, they did not look upon his pure essence of deity. That man cannot do and live. We are told that God is a Spirit (John 4:24) and thus invisible (I Tim. 1:17). What these people saw was either 1). A vision or dream of God (Isaiah and Daniel) or 2). A theophany (a divine manifestation), that is God’s special angel, the one known as the Word, took the appearance of a man and came down to interact with His people. As sinful mortals we cannot look upon the pure deity of our Creator and live, thus he mercifully does not provide us that opportunity.
Jews don't believe in trinity it's not mention in OT bible if you think trinity is your defination of holyspirit am sorry it's false a paganism belief even NT bible never mention trinity. Let me stop here and wait for your reply.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2012
tintingz: ^^^ LOL. . . now i see you don't know anything ok let me break it down to your own level:
1. I have "spirit in God" in me that simply means i have God in me i am God, God is a spirit already he's inside me. I am not God oh just to show you example grin
This is a grammatical error of the highest order. What part of tense is that I see you dont want to learn.
(I have spirit in God in me) My brother is very very wrong there is nothing like that. It is " I have the spirit of God in me".

tintingz: ^^^ 2. I have "spirit from God" in me this not mean God himself. . .the dove a spirit from God came down from heaven to Jesus while God is still in heaven talking "my belovd son" those this mean the dove is God? Angel Gabriel appeard to Mary is Gabriel not a spirit from God? Jesus told his disciple "i will tell my father to send another spirit" is this spirit God himself?grin

I have the spirit from God... means God sent out a sprit which can mean any spirit from Him. And the quotation is and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." luke 3:32
Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
It came like a Dove its not that it is a dove... Understand metaphor in english. ANd please your aLLAH IS DIFFERENT FROM MY gOD, THIS IS THE 1000 TIMES I WILL BE TELLING YOU. He can have 10000 spirits, that is why he is different from man and you can not understand his ways please read 1 Corth 2:2-9.

tintingz: ^^^ I have "spirit of God" this is the spirit God fashiond in (Adam)us a breath of God that become a soul those this means i and Adam are gods or every human are gods? since we have his spirit in us grin

Its "I have the Spirit of God" is same as the point 1. Know your english and Preposition.

The Holy spirit can mean anything in Islam I dont care, and you can give Him any name. But surely I know that itd not the one in me and in the Bible.

tintingz: ^^^you quoted Moses see God face to face if so why did he heard God voice like thunder
“The Sound, like trumpets, grew louder; when Moses spoke, God answered him with a Voice like thunder.”Exod 19:19"
i will let you know that Moses didn't see God face to face or other prophets in OT bible. . .While on Mt. Sinai Moses asked God, "Show me thy glory. And (God) said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee...and he said, Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see me and live...and thou shalt see my back: but my face shall not be seen" (Ex. 33:18-23). When God spoke to Moses "face to face" He spoke as "a man unto his friend," i.e., familiarly (Ex. 33:11). When Moses spoke of "Jehovah (being) seen face to face" by the Hebrews, he explains, "and thy cloud standeth over them, and thou goest before them, in a pillar of fire by night" (Num. 14:14). What they saw was the pillar of fire and the cloud, not the Spirit presence of Jehovah. Since no two passages of Scripture, if correctly understood, will contradict each other, we must conclude that when the Bible speaks of people seeing God, they did not look upon his pure essence of deity. That man cannot do and live. We are told that God is a Spirit (John 4:24) and thus invisible (I Tim. 1:17). What these people saw was either 1). A vision or dream of God (Isaiah and Daniel) or 2). A theophany (a divine manifestation), that is God’s special angel, the one known as the Word, took the appearance of a man and came down to interact with His people. As sinful mortals we cannot look upon the pure deity of our Creator and live, thus he mercifully does not provide us that opportunity.
Jews don't believe in trinity it's not mention in OT bible if you think trinity is your defination of holyspirit am sorry it's false a paganism belief even NT bible never mention trinity. Let me stop here and wait for your reply.grin

But you said God has never came down to earth before please read your post again and again. At least Moses saw the back of God...so the back of God is different from the back from God, the back in God...so funny

And God visited Abraham........or you didnt google that one too.

You kept on gong round and round and shooting yourself. SO from the bible fish out where the Holy spirit was refered to as Angel Gabriel.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
brainpulse:
This is a grammatical error of the highest order. What part of tense is that I see you dont want to learn.
u mean spirits are gramatical? You did'nt answer my question what is a soul and a spirit?
brainpulse: (I have spirit in God in me) My brother is very very wrong there is nothing like that. It is " I have the spirit of God in me".
I have the spirit from God... means God sent out a sprit which can mean any spirit from Him. And the quotation is and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." luke 3:32
Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
It came like a Dove its not that it is a dove... Understand metaphor in english.
sorry i don't know that jehova is a bird dove that came down to jehovah on earth baptized by john while another jehova is still in heaven talking to jehovah on earth and there came a jehova in bird form flying(pure nonsense!)
brainpulse: ANd please your aLLAH IS DIFFERENT FROM MY gOD, THIS IS THE 1000 TIMES I WILL BE TELLING YOU.
ofcuz they are different since jehova is a dove born by a woman and was cruxified like a chicken. . .the God i serve can't be killd he's almighty.
brainpulse: He can have 10000 spirits, that is why he is different from man and you can not understand his ways please read 1 Corth 2:2-9.
Its "I have the Spirit of God" is same as the point 1. Know your english and Preposition.
no argument in this your god is multiple 1000 being. . .the God i serve is ONE God
brainpulse: The Holy spirit can mean anything in Islam I dont care, and you can give Him any name. But surely I know that itd not the one in me and in the Bible.
don't forget that satan is a spirit, jinns are spirit, demons are spirit. . .since ur holyspirit dos'nt have a name evil spirit can claim holyspirit

[quote author=brainpulse]But you said God has never came down to earth before please read your post again and again. At least Moses saw the back of God...so the back of God is different from the back from God, the back in God...so funny
And God visited Abraham........or you didnt google that one too.
You kept on gong round and round and shooting yourself.
did Moses decribe God's back. . .God show Moses a tip of his appearance in the burning bush too bright for Moses to look into it. . .Abraham saw to angels not God. . .no man, prophets, angels including Jesus and Mohammed(saw) have seen God face.
[quote author=brainpulse]SO from the bible fish out where the Holy spirit was refered to as Angel Gabriel.
Jesus was fill with holyspirit(jehovah) yet he did'nt knw the last hour "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." Mark 13:32 confused christians
God created spirit "psalm 104:30" the bible said an evil spirit from jehova appear to king saul "1 samuel 18:10" jehova send a lying spirit to all prophet "1 kings 22:22" . . .this thread topic has been tampered grin
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Ayomivic(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
tintingz: yeah it prove nothing indeed i get ur point. . .but don't you think Mary(as) should have a credit in the bible cuz in christianity Mary is the mother of God the mother of son the mother of holyghost? who died on the cross for mankind sins. . .she took care of little Jesus why can't she have her view(a chapter) in the bible so we can know everything about this "son of God" when he was little instead i only read when Jesus(pbuh) is preaching to the jews when Joseph and Mary were looking for him and found him in the temple talking to the jews after that we read Jesus as grown up cheesy

what did Mary's report that is in Quran says about Jesus? Does it against the disciples reports or why all these noises.The book of John 21;25 said

" and there are also many other things which Jesus did,the which, if they should be written every one,i suppose that even the world itself could not contain the book that should be written"

Who does not know that Mary was the mother of Jesus and that she was holy ? must they wrote every thing before you people can believe ?

Perhap the Quran you are talking about is just a stories teller.It did not speak about teaching of Jesus.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
tintingz: u mean spirits are gramatical? You did'nt answer my question what is a soul and a spirit?
sorry i don't know that jehova is a bird dove that came down to jehovah on earth baptized by john while another jehova is still in heaven talking to jehovah on earth and there came a jehova in bird form flying(pure nonsense!)
ofcuz they are different since jehova is a dove born by a woman and was cruxified like a chicken. . .the God i serve can't be killd he's almighty.
no argument in this your god is multiple 1000 being. . .the God i serve is ONE God

1. Don’t be sarcastic you know you were wrong on the prepositions you used and were fallacies you know it. The error is not about the spirit but the wrong use and the meaning you pointed out are very wrong. Learn and Learn, don’t sound dumb outside thinking you are making sense bro. At least you understand those meaning I pointed out to you.

2. Soul and a spirit- Although they are used interchangeably but are not the same thing.

Your Soul is the life in you, its gives your body the ability to live, feel and think and do so many things. Your Spirit perceives spiritual things. It serves as the interface between the Physical realm and the spiritual realm. Once you die, your soul dies your spirit leaves on. With your soul you are able to put every spiritual communication to physical understanding and manifestation. Once your Soul leaves your body, you are dead (that means you no longer feel, think and can do physical things). Your spirit man is then released to give account of everything done, both secrete and unsecrete ( your soul has limit per time and space but our spirit’s only limit is the body). The Spirit is that part of you we call or the House where the conscience stays and lives. Our spirit gives us the consciousness of God whether we believe He is God or not. The soul’s relationship with the blood; I will discuss that with you later.
I will tell you the reason why we are different from the animals per the spirit and soul. I believe you should know by my explanation.

3. Look just take your calm I told you there are some hidden secrete( Mystery) that needs to be reveal to us by God. We dont know all of God because He his bigger than our thoughts and immagination. If you know everything about God then you are God and He is longer God, so the origin of all spirit entity and workings are only revealed to man in parts not in total. So it is an insult to God if you keep on saying God can not do this, God can not do that. If God decides to do anything who can question Him? Not you not me. So cut this insoltive way of reply, I told you Understanding is from God and He giveth to man of humility and soberness. What is happening in the spiritual realm do you Know? Your dont know, unless seek him in truth.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
tintingz: Through out the bible thier's no where God said "i am God i have come to earth to give you this message" if their is kindly show me. . .God only appears in vision, dreams or make something speak for communicating just like Mose and the burning tree where God appears to Moses in a tree and told him to off his sandals before he come closer, did Mose look into the burning tree? NO! he can't "no one has seen God even the son and angels have not" this is what Jesus said funny enough the bible recorded Jacob wrestle with God? What a blasphemy?. . .if your God that you serve is the pics of an european blue eye blund hair of Jesus pic am sorry that is not God almighty. . .

I will show you....Exodus 33:11 (Moses)The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.-NIV

Gen 18:1 ( Abraham)And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

Read what you wrote here agaist God, you just said God is not powerful to do all that. I just showed you and you cant say a thing on that again.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thanks for d topic and the charitable way it was present. The answer of different people will vary becos everyone has his own angle of looking at d facts. This is my opinion.
tintingz: This have been on my mind why the bible(new testament) did'nt give any report or account of Mary mother of Jesus(peace be upon her)
because the bible is not suppose to be an account of her, during d time that d bible was compiled there was a document called d gospel of james which gave a large insight into d life of mary but d book wasnt included because d new testament is not suppose to be a personal history book. Did it occur to you that you cant even find d lives of many of d apostles in d bible? This is because d bible is a revelation of the love of God and his work with men thru d centuries and not a history of biography book.
or the way christians call her "mother of God", if Mary is truely the mother of God and Jesus is God according to christian saying why is it that we dont have a single chapter or report of Mary (mother of Jesus) given her view: life of Jesus(as) both young and grown and the way "christian God"(Jesus christ) lived in his young and teenage life(if he performed any miracle during his teen) if truely Jesus (peace be upon him) is God and the saviour of the world who carried the whole sin of mankind, atleast we have Mary chapter(surah Mariam) in the Quran why not also have it in the bible even catholics don't have it in their bible.
Any thought for this please give yours. Thanks
well it would be like seeking self glory for mary,. The only history in d bible is salvation history and if u check you will find out that the bible new t only covers d infacy and public ministry of Jesus because that is what is important for our salvation not some mary story.
Peace
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
^^ Thanks Bro the Bible is never an history book centred on some Men, but Gods words,plans and thoughts for us to redeem us back to our rightful position after the fall of Adam & Eve. The plan of salvation, salvation through grace, holiness and righteousness, His show of love and passion, His mightiness, fulfilling His will and mandate and revelation of things to come etc.

2 Timothy 3 :16

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
I don't call Mary mother of God either because the bible doesn't give her such a title. Jesus however is God and Mary was the mother of God in the flesh i.e the vessel God chose to come into the world by.
The reason I asked about Allah is because I believe that God is all-powerful and can do all things. The only thing God's nature prohibits Him from doing is sin because He is all-holy.
I think you will agree that if God wanted to appear on earth as a man, He can do it. I don't think you would have a problem if God chose to fly down from Heaven and walk among men, the only thing you don't agree with is that God chose to be born as a woman. I'd like to know why and how that contradicts God's nature to you because to me since God is all-powerful, He can choose to come to visit man in any way He wishes.

By the way, so as not to derail this thread, if you wish to discuss the the nature of God, I have opened another thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1004936/god
i agree with anony on this, im a catholic and as everyone know d catholics are known for calling mary moda of God, dis doesnot in anyway imply dat mary is d origin of God infact d phase moda of God is translated from d latin 'mater dei' which was traslated from d greek 'theotokus', mater dei is a rough translation of theotokus which mean 'God bearer'. When catholic call mary moda of God, it means she gave to to Jesus who is God incarnate (in d flesh). So anony explanation of d title is very correct.
Peace.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
I don't call Mary mother of God either because the bible doesn't give her such a title. Jesus however is God and Mary was the mother of God in the flesh i.e the vessel God chose to come into the world by.
The reason I asked about Allah is because I believe that God is all-powerful and can do all things. The only thing God's nature prohibits Him from doing is sin because He is all-holy.
I think you will agree that if God wanted to appear on earth as a man, He can do it. I don't think you would have a problem if God chose to fly down from Heaven and walk among men, the only thing you don't agree with is that God chose to be born as a woman. I'd like to know why and how that contradicts God's nature to you because to me since God is all-powerful, He can choose to come to visit man in any way He wishes.

By the way, so as not to derail this thread, if you wish to discuss the the nature of God, I have opened another thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1004936/god
i agree with anony on this, im a catholic and as everyone know d catholics are known for calling mary moda of God, dis doesnot in anyway imply dat mary is d origin of God infact d phase moda of God is translated from d latin 'mater dei' which was traslated from d greek 'theotokus', mater dei is a rough translation of theotokus which mean 'God bearer'. When catholic call mary moda of God, it means she gave to to Jesus who is God incarnate (in d flesh). So anony explanation of d title is very correct.
Peace.
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
^^^ if the bible is not an history book then why do we read the activities accounts of diffdrent people @all am not asking of mary history to be in bible...i only want to kno why mary account of Jesus does not appear in the bible. . .we have mathew, luke, john,mark reports about Jesus where is Mary's own?
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
tintingz: ^^^ if the bible is not an history book then why do we read the activities accounts of diffdrent people @all am not asking of mary history to be in bible...i only want to kno why mary account of Jesus does not appear in the bible. . .we have mathew, luke, john,mark reports about Jesus where is Mary's own?
maybe she wasnt educated or she considerd herself too humble to speak, but im very sure that there are no writtings of mary.
Peace
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: maybe she wasnt educated or she considerd herself too humble to speak, but im very sure that there are no writtings of mary.
Peace
good answer bro. . .simple this is d confirm answer i read so far in dis thread. . .others are just bushing around
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by brainpulse: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
tintingz: good answer bro. . .simple this is d confirm answer i read so far in dis thread. . .others are just bushing around

This answer has shown that you absolutely want to pitch your tent in the camp of liars and you beliieve so much in what your ears want to hear even when they are far from the truth. Listen to this comment

Ubenedictus:
maybe she wasnt educated or she considerd herself too humble to speak, but im very sure that there are no writtings of mary.
Peace
HE SAID "MAY BE"- MEANING HE IS NOT SURE BUT HE SUGGESTED, IN HIS OWN OPINION.

And you went on to accept it. It is unfortunate, you can't learn with this actitude. And you will be fed with lies easily through what you want to hear.

So enjoy yourself bro with the response given to you
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by tintingz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^^i accept bcus he didnt argue for agument sake he gave a clear contribution

maybe she wasnt educated or she
considerd herself too humble to speak,
but im very sure that there are no
writtings of mary.
Peace
can you guys tell me the role of women in the bible history
Re: Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
tintingz: ^^^i accept bcus he didnt argue for agument sake he gave a clear contribution

maybe she wasnt educated or she
considerd herself too humble to speak,
but im very sure that there are no
writtings of mary.
Peace
can you guys tell me the role of women in the bible history
u may check d bible urself but i dont think the bible is against women, u will certainly see that important women are mention and there are books dedicated to women like ester.
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / This is the reason why some Christians Still Fornicate And Even Masturbate / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.