Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

How To Convert Alphabetic Ip To Numberic Ip - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Convert Alphabetic Ip To Numberic Ip (924 Views)

Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Alphabetic Ip To Numberic Ip by Kenneth205(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
This Tutorial is very Much
Important as it shows you the
Steps involve in Converting an
Alphabet Ip into Number Ip.

Example:-
Sneakme.com to

The Essense of this Conversion is
because Some Phones does not
support the Use of Alphabetic Ip,
So you have to Convert it into a
Number form before it can work.

STEPS TO TAKE FOR THE
CONVERSION

1. Click the Link below to Visit the Conversion Site CLICK HERE

2. Scroll down to the Bottom of
the Website

3. Enter the Alphabetic IP inside the Box & click on Get IP

4. It will display a Number IP, you
can now use it and enjoy it with
your Tweak.

Goodluck!!!

Tips:- Don't be Stingy, Share
with Others who are not on Naijaring and don't forget to
Share www.naijaring.com with them!

(1) (Reply)

My Internet Connection Is Breaking After Connected For A Few Minute... Pls Help! / Who Is Using Windows 8? / Is There A Software That Can Generate Real Email Addresses Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.