Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG (2168 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by dicksonadams(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2012
a friend of recently paid money into a bank account given to him by 'RACHEL WANG for Acer laptop up til now he has not gotten it. whenever he call the person told him they had order for new stock.
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by lanrefront1(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2012
If what you said truly happened, your friend deserves sympathy from noone; infact I wil only stop short of saying he deserves it.

There were enough discusions and warnings on Nairaland about the dubious nature of the character Rachael Wang. Even without this, it's so easy to spot that Wang is just sharp Nigerian trying to play on the intelligence of Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by velo10: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2012
while you are complaining, several peeps have gained frm Rachel Wang. this can be seen in one of the posts made on her authenticity. i advise your friend to request a refund immediately. if the refund doesnt come, then its a case of fraud.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by Digriz(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2012
velo10: while you are complaining, several peeps have gained frm Rachel Wang. this can be seen in one of the posts made on her authenticity. i advise your friend to request a refund immediately. if the refund doesnt come, then its a case of fraud.
shut up ur mouth ediot,who were d several peeps that hv gained frm her? May b u and ur partners in crime.
I always known frm d beginning that Wang or Yang is nt genuine,let her prove it so that she wl be trusted.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by livapul86(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
dicksonadams: a friend of recently paid money into a bank account given to him by 'RACHEL WANG for Acer laptop up til now he has not gotten it. whenever he call the person told him they had order for new stock.
a word is enough for the wise
Why are you posting on behalf of your imaginary 'friend'? Can't your friend come and tell us the details of his/her transaction? Upload the deposit slip, he/she used in making the payment? To be frank, I do believe some of you guys are just threatened by her business. The concept of buying directly from China seems to scare some of you guys. I totally Understand that Fear, but that is No excuse to run down someone's name and biz. I ask once again if she has indeed Defrauded anyone, Why is there not a Single Thread created by that person to state how he/she was defrauded and show us the deposit slips. Let us try and be honest with ourselves.
PS:
Though am yet to fully transact any biz with her, I don't think is right to cook up tales against someone without ANY EVIDENCE.

2 Likes

Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
dicksonadams i do not believe you, if Rachel Wang was a scam a lot of people would have been complaining about her, i have done business with her and i got my package i bought an Ipod for my little sister and i got it after a week or so, depending on what shipment method you paid for, she is only trying to key into Nigeria market you know they have lots of products in china and no body to buy them, so they are looking for buyers all over the world, please do your business and do not spoil other people own here. thanks

1 Like

Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by codemaster2much: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
funny I guess those who are support this so call China person that you have to pay money into an account for a goods you haven't yet see must have somethin to gain from all this.
people should be careful na naija we dey oh . I no fit shout
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
s
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by Yommykixz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
you people are just lairs trying to tanish her image cos of her cheap market, I and a lot of peopke have bought things from her and we all got our goods.
why not you?
is you friend handicapped?
why can't he complain himself?

bad belle people.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by newman10(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2012
Haha! Another one on Rachael Wang? SMH
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by Yommykixz(m): 5:32am On Jul 30, 2012
newman10: Haha! Another one on Rachael Wang? SMH
lol, I almost dint biliv it too.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by velo10: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Digriz: shut up ur mouth ediot,who were d several peeps that hv gained frm her? May b u and ur partners in crime.
I always known frm d beginning that Wang or Yang is nt genuine,let her prove it so that she wl be trusted.

Sorry to dissapoint you but i'm certainly no ediot. im just a rational minded person that belives in ample proof before condemnation. if the friend who is fronted for requests refund and it isnt given then you're right about Rachel Wang.

i think rachel wang should start up a website. controversy about her is adding to her popularity..lol
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by naijathings(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2012
can you please tell us ... How long has your friend waited?
maybe it is just a case of impatience.
I dont know how true this is but i know you can be doing a whole lot of damage to "WANG" if this claim is bogous as it seems. You have to be careful before making such accusations to dent the credibility of a seller on Nairaland or any other land.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by Yommykixz(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2012
you guys should not bother yourselves about this thread jooor, check the op's profile, you'll see he is a marketer, they are just threatened by Rachel Wang's prices, the babe dey spoil market for them.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by livapul86(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yommykixz: you guys should not bother yourselves about this thread jooor, check the op's profile, you'll see he is a marketer, they are just threatened by Rachel Wang's prices, the babe dey spoil market for them.
Guy, pls I need to send you an email. I have a question to ask you. Check your nairaland email.

1 Like

Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by Yommykixz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
livapul86:
Guy, pls I need to send you an email. I have a question to ask you. Check your nairaland email.
Replied.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by livapul86(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yommykixz:
Replied.
Oga, please check your mail.
Re: Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG by livapul86(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2012
^
Please am still waiting for your Reply.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Dell 11z Corei3 11.6" @ 39k #SOLD / Etisalat Special Data Offer / Iphone 6+ 16 gig factory unlocked comes with a charger 50k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.