Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? (1528 Views)

Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by jeezybuck: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2012
Rachel Wang or who ever you are, I hope you have been able to clear the claims of been a scam

I just saw your new post with a very ridiculous price, Do your gadgets fall free from the sky ?

Last week or so someone bought a pc from you and never got delivered

You are a new member on here registered April 21 2012 with a profile picture taken as far back as 2007 thats a five year old picture with your face hidden

How can you tell me you are not a scam ? You dont have an address, no phone number and everyone keep asking questions about you

I hope you can clear yourself

The great inspired_m of the Auto section, I hope you can help the Tech market section too

Nairaland is not a place for anyone to pull scams
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by yahoo2(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2012
angry Another attention seeker.
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2012
I got scammed by this so called Rachel Wang
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by jeezybuck: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2012
yahoo!:
angry Another attention seeker.

Fool people like you get conned and you end up crying like a baby, I guess your one of the scam artist on here.

Have never been scammed on here and i definitely wont, This is just to help others, Got the AUTO SECTION where you see people get ripped off hundreds of thousands of Naira

Lets help Nairaland and fish out the bad eggs
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by naijathings(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
so I read this post and i did not seem to understand why you created the post. is it because of "Rachel Wang" ridiculous prices or because people have been talking about who ever rachelwang is? if you have any personal issues with WANG then you tell us so we can stay on guard instead of creating a post with baseless claims. i believe rachel wang should have been banned from nairaland if people complained about rachelwang with respect to the way they contact wang for business. i have never done a deal with wang but i dont like people tarnishing another person's image with baseless facts.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Think for once people...this guy is just trying to warn us not to fall for her scam... a word is enough for the wise
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by jeezybuck: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
naijathings: so I read this post and i did not seem to understand why you created the post. is it because of "Rachel Wang" ridiculous prices or because people have been talking about who ever rachelwang is? if you have any personal issues with WANG then you tell us so we can stay on guard instead of creating a post with baseless claims. i believe rachel wang should have been banned from nairaland if people complained about rachelwang with respect to the way they contact wang for business. i have never done a deal with wang but i dont like people tarnishing another person's image with baseless facts.

have never transacted business with Wang who know if the person is a guy, maybe you have not been following technology section and see the complaints laid against this Wang. For those thinking am trying to gain attention no am not am trying to warn unsuspecting buyers

Have seen people lost 100's of thousand in Auto section be warned

Wang or whoever you are I implore you to prove me wrong .
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by Damayor12(m): 4:19am On Aug 28, 2012
You'll be caught! I swear! Guess u think Nigerians are dumb pple
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by jeezybuck: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2012
Damayor12: You'll be caught! I swear! Guess u think Nigerians are dumb pple

That name is just a format and i think his a guy not lady. Na all those thing na just format

Everyone should be careful.
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by naijathings(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2012
Damayor12: You'll be caught! I swear! Guess u think Nigerians are dumb pple
Nigerians are not dumb people oh but we have lots of foolish ones amongst us who run after cheap stuff and fall cheaply. No need to warn anyone jooor. dem go still fall mugu everyday. believe me. I know what am saying.
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by jeezybuck: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2012
naijathings:
Nigerians are not dumb people oh but we have lots of foolish ones amongst us who run after cheap stuff and fall cheaply. No need to warn anyone jooor. dem go still fall mugu everyday. believe me. I know what am saying.

Some people go for cheap things because they cant afford the expensive ones. Lets just open our eyes when things get too cheap.

Lets all work together and put scammers out of play on here, Have seen people loose 100,000's of thousands to scams

The cheap tags is just to lure the unsuspecting buyer

Lets be careful, besides cheap things don't last
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by Malawian(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
Can you guys stop these rubbish? If she was a scam, wouldnt she have changed user name and stuff or are you saying she is not aware of these shamefull pull down some vacuos NLers have been doing to her image? I just went through her thread where she said it is our duty to love those that hurt us. Not a must to patronie her but by all means, stop destroying her name! She can only do buz with one name. Some people are hopelessly annoying. Even people that cant even afford that substance which must not be named are here saying they were scammed. Did you report to the police?
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by Malawian(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
jeezybuck:

have never transacted business with Wang who know if the person is a guy, maybe you have not been following technology section and see the complaints laid against this Wang. For those thinking am trying to gain attention no am not am trying to warn unsuspecting buyers

Have seen people lost 100's of thousand in Auto section be warned

Wang or whoever you are I implore you to prove me wrong .
see this id.iot! Who do you think you are that busy people will be looking for you to proove you wrong? From your post, it appears you havent even had any dealing with the subject matter, but here you are leading a smear mob. Una no go find work? If for any reason she or he turns out to be a scmmer, how e take concern you? Na you money she chop? I say this cos twice now i have sent money to china for goods, and both times they have supplied to order. Dont be judging others by your own standards. Some have higher standards. Msheew
Re: Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? by naijathings(m): 1:53am On Sep 10, 2012
Malawian: see this id.iot! If for any reason she or he turns out to be a scmmer, how e take concern you? Na you money she chop? Msheew
[size=50pt]?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

2015 / Complete Used Dstv For SALE. SOLD / All Info About Solar Panel,inverter, Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.