Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? (126054 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / Electronic Ear Nose Facial Hair Shaver Trimmer Clipper Remover / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2012
Lwkwd!chai!is it a crime 2 sort 4 1 candid advice?Op,d best solution is to apply patience 2 ur face wif tym it wud come up.instead on focusin on stuff lyk dis try focusin on sumtin beta lyk money etc.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by folahann(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
By now I'm sure the OP would have grown enough beard.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by mecussey(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
folahann: By now I'm sure the OP would have grown enough beard.

I don't think so...him for come thank us

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by gentlejid4tm(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Poor Op.... Can we have ur testimony
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by ennon92(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Eyaah!
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Jamesnew247: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Grow your facial hair faster or grow you Beard faster with this product, konga.com/castor-oil-for-beard-growth-2155560 you will be so surprised with the result in a short period of time.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by vinspaklins(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Beard is the collection of hair that grows on the cheeks, chin, and upper lips and of humans. The beard is mostly grown by a male adult. They have been some great beards in the human history and you too can probably grow one and join the world trending beard gangs. You can learn to grow out and also stimulate the growth of your facial hair.
Shave Your Hair Regularly: You should shave your facial hair regularly in other to make it come out evenly. The worst way growing a beard is to stop shaving or to never start. This result is uneven, patchy and thin beards that just flat-out would not look good on your face. Keep shaving regularly even if your facial hair is not growing evenly all around your face, be patient and continue shaving until it does. If you can feel hair growing on the tip of your chin, under your neck and the same rate it grows on your sideburns, which mean you are ready to grow a beard. Continue shaving your facial hair until it becomes evenly. There is a bit you can do to speed your facial hair growing process, just be patient cause you facial hair will eventually grow up as thickly as possible. Some people simply would not be able to grow full bread, because genetics too have a lot to do with the ability to grow facial hair.

YOU CAN GET THE FULL STEPS ON HOW TO NATURALLY GROW BEARD @ http://234how.com.ng/articles/article/Grow-A-Beard-Fast-In-Nigeria-
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by lilliesboy(m): 1:49am On Mar 21, 2016
I think we share something in common too: am almost 27 years old but still got a "baby face," no thick goatee nor side-beard/chin beard. Although I got mouthstach, my chin and jaw got almost no beard. I look so slim and young that many people think am a "small boy" of 14-16 years old. However, I like the way I am. A lot of people do envy my looks. But, rubbing grinded marijuana mixed with alchohol/ogogoro or methylated spirit on the spot(s) you want can enhance the growth of beard; it really works unless one's case is biological/genetical. # Do NOT use shaving-stick!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by chibrasil(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am even looking for means to get rid of d hairs on ma face........ Nd u r hia seeking for means to grow beard! Hehehehe ma guy calm down oooh! Beard na burden oooh
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by crown08(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jamesnew247:

Grow your facial hair faster or grow you Beard faster with this product, konga.com/castor-oil-for-beard-growth-2155560 you will be so surprised with the result in a short period of time.
where can i get dat i stay in ondo
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by bigbrownnn: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
tunnytox:
I have exactly the same issue like the OP! I'm in my late 30's but could easily pass for an 18 year old. Baby face, very little facial hair and very slim body! I'm usually asked for my ID anytime I want to buy alcohol or to get admitted to clubs or pubs.
I've accepted myself the way I am and don't care what anybody thinks, there's more to life than having the kind of body or face you want so you better accept your fate and move on.

Have you tried Follicle Beard Nutrients? The cream is everywhere and it works really fast. I think +234-070-8914-2263 is the companys customercarel number. You can call to order yours for just 1000 naira smiley cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by DanielSkull: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
I swear this Follicle beard nutrients cream works like crazy. I had doubts initially but l8r I ordered my through folliclebeard@gmail.com for N1,900. Thick beards all the way man! cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Chuks511: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please how can I get this Follicle Beard Nutrients e be like say na the way oo!!! angry shocked
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by bigbrownnn: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Just send an email to folliclebeard@gmail.com or info@folliclebeard.com I think you can also call their customer care line 07089142263! I hear it's also available in all major shopping malls. But I got my by requesting

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Chuks511: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigbrownnn:
Just send an email to folliclebeard@gmail.com or info@folliclebeard.com I think you can also call their customer care line 07089142263! I hear it's also available in all major shopping malls. But I got my by requesting

Wow! Just found this pic on facebook! Just 1900 naira Getting mine asap cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by KoladeWise: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yaas! ! wink smiley
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Chuks511: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by HowToGrowBeard: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Why not get something that won't bite too deep into your pocket? Get Follicle Beard Nutrients for just N1900. Works really, really fast I promise wink wink

Help yourself, order yours in just 30 seconds via Jumia !! *dancing skelewu*

Follicle Beard Nutrients Jumia store : https://www./6664469.html

M out cool cool

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by cyberjazz: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
please does Jamaican castor oil work to increase beard... if so.. how do you maximize it's function .....
� �
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by darkhorizon: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
yamunla:
Buy weed (igbo) dry one,grind it and mix it with methylated spirit..Rub it in anywhere u want the hair to grow in the morning and night before sleeping..You go get afro bia-bia fear go catch you..CAUTION-- no let devil push you to smoke the Igbo after buying it o,the hair might grow inside ur belle..! Stay blessed..!

Does this work brother.

How long did it take to see results?
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by OgaBuhari: 2:48am On Dec 24, 2018
omicron:
Absence of facial hair in a guy of 26 is a genuine cause for concern. Is it an isolated problem? Or did u have delays in other male secondary sexual characteristics, like deepening of voice. If yes then you may be worried about an underlying causative problem rather than just the lack of facial hair. If however u have not noticed any associated problems, then u can use minoxidil cream as suggested. It's a drug meant for heart problems but has a side effect of enhancing hair growth. Best advice still remains to see your doctor--an endocrinologist should help you best.
just heard of minoxidil for the first time.
I'm 29 and I don't have any sidbeards.
Where can I get this minoxidil?
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by omicron(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Where can I get this minoxidil?
Hello! Unfortunately, it is not a medication one can get on his own. You will need a doctor's prescription to get one, so you should see one. All the best
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by TheCeasar: 7:07am On May 14, 2022
lilliesboy:
I think we share something in common too: am almost 27 years old but still got a "baby face," no thick goatee nor side-beard/chin beard. Although I got mouthstach, my chin and jaw got almost no beard. I look so slim and young that many people think am a "small boy" of 14-16 years old. However, I like the way I am. A lot of people do envy my looks. But, rubbing grinded marijuana mixed with alchohol/ogogoro or methylated spirit on the spot(s) you want can enhance the growth of beard; it really works unless one's case is biological/genetical. # Do NOT use shaving-stick!
it really works on yours?
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by johnfe: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
OgaBuhari:
Where can I get thi[color=#990000][/color]s minoxidil?

Bro you can get minodixil on Jumia, go for ones with high review. It's working so well for me
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by SmallDick99(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
johnfe:

Bro you can get minodixil on Jumia, go for ones with high review. It's working so well for me
I heard their are side effects.

Did u experience any?
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by johnfe: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
SmallDick99:

Did u experience any?

No, currently in my 5th month. Started with little beards, face is full with beards now. Keep it going bro 👍
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Officiallyme: 3:23am On Oct 12, 2023
johnfe:

No, currently in my 5th month. Started with little beards, face is full with beards now. Keep it going bro 👍
Can I talk to you aside here?
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Delightsome2023: 5:13pm On Mar 14
SmallDick99:

Did u experience any?
have you gotten it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / ~ Celebrity Fashion Disasters ~ / Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.