Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (386014 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by MrPristine: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
laudate:

Thanks. I did that already, but couldn't find any available for sale. Will check other websites though. wink

Ok
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Emvfridaah: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
how much can 406 prestige go for and as a beginner, is 406 good for me?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Emvfridaah:
how much can 406 prestige go for and as a beginner, is 406 good for me?

Yes, Peugeot 406 is a very nice car. You will enjoy one. I am enjoying mine and love him.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by fidinwala(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ikenna351:

Yes, Peugeot 406 is a very nice car. You will enjoy one. I am enjoying mine and love him.

Ikenna
Lion King you're personifying a car I guess it's out of your love for Lions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by zemaye: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:
Does anyone know if there are there any good grade-1 Tokunbo Peugeot SUV models for sale in Lagos?

Thanks.
3008 is the guy
Not common in the Nigerian market but available. I am working towards having that baby in my garage. Sleek SUV
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by zemaye: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oh wow I just checked out the 4007 it's rugged too, wow am stoked
It's not common at all, or should I say I have never seen it personally . I like it kissq
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello IK, how can I get a very clean 505 Evolution.. I like the type on your profile. Like how much should I budget for such? It would be my first car!

Thanks.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Acheme86:
Hello IK, how can I get a very clean 505 Evolution.. I like the type on your profile. Like how much should I budget for such? It would be my first car!

Thanks.

The one on my profile picture is 505 V6, not Evolution. 505 Evolution is Nigerian specs. However, you can still get a clean one.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Barns86: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
fidinwala:

Lion King you're personifying a car I guess it's out of your love for Lions.

I just got my Lion. It's awesome! My wife & I have always dreamt & prayed of this. I Cant thank God enough. Please how can I know the specification of my Lion? Anyone to help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Barns86:

I just got my Lion. It's awesome! My wife & I have always dreamt & prayed of this. I Cant thank God enough. Please how can I know the specification of my Lion? Anyone to help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Congrats! I happy for you guys for choosing good life.

To know your Lion specifications, send the Lion VIN to my phone number: 08052811236, as SMS or WhatsApp message. Though, I would prefer the WhatsApp message, so that i can easily you the details via WhatsApp, unless you want me to post it here.

The VIN starts with VF3xxxx. It must be 17 digit.

Once again, congratulations!

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Barns86: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks IK! Im sending it right away - Whatsapp. I've scheduled servicing of my Lion for tomorrow. I Live in Ibadan, Can I get referral to any trusted hand pls? I don't want to abuse my Lion. I love and respect it. I look forward to Lions' Meet here in Ibadan soon too. Thank you so much.

Ikenna351:

Congrats! I happy for you guys for choosing good life.

To know your Lion specifications, send the Lion VIN to my phone number: 08052811236, as SMS or WhatsApp message. Though, I would prefer the WhatsApp message, so that i can easily you the details via WhatsApp, unless you want me to post it here.

The VIN starts with VF3xxxx. It must be 17 digit.

Once again, congratulations!

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by oba009(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please is Peugeot 406 with 16 valve, manual reliable over EW10 engine?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
oba009:
Please is Peugeot 406 with 16 valve, manual reliable over EW10 engine?

All Peugeot engines are reliable and durable. It depends on how you use the lion. How you love a lion or abuse one determines the lifespan.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Barns86: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Good morning Lions & Lionesses! @Ikenna351: d Lion King, my display monitor showed "Economy Mode Active" yesterday evening when I turned on the engine. What does that mean? Thanks
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Barns86:
Good morning Lions & Lionesses! @Ikenna351: d Lion King, my display monitor showed "Economy Mode Active" yesterday evening when I turned on the engine. What does that mean? Thanks

Its a program designed in Peugeot cars to prevent batteries from draining when used with engine off for more than 20 mins or so. So you probably used a gadget in the lion with engine off the previous night or last time you switched off the engine.

The Economy mode active warning will go off once the engine starts.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Barns86: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Ikenna351:

Its a program designed in Peugeot cars to prevent batteries from draining when used with engine off for more than 20 mins or so. So you probably used a gadget in the lion with engine off the previous night or last time you switched off the engine.

The Economy mode active warning will go off once the engine starts.

Ikenna

Thank you so much D Lion King, most grateful.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by sultanemerald(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Does anyone have a Peugeot 407 for sale in lagos? 2005 model
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
sultanemerald:
Does anyone have a Peugeot 407 for sale in lagos? 2005 model

I have someone in Abuja that wants to sell his Peugeot 407 SW with EW12 & 6-speed manual transmission. The lion is in very good condition. I inspected the lion myself. If you are interested, contact me off the forum to link you with the owner/seller.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by sultanemerald(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Ikenna351:

I have someone in Abuja that wants to sell his Peugeot 407 SW with EW12 & 6-speed manual transmission. The lion is in very good condition. I inspected the lion myself. If you are interested, contact me off the forum to link you with the owner/seller.

Ikenna

Thanks Ikenna,

I am looking for an automatic
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
sultanemerald:

Thanks Ikenna,

I am looking for an automatic

Alright.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by oba009(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
I am interested

Ikenna351:

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
oba009:
I am interested

If you are interested, contact me off the forum. My phone number is below, the signature. Hopefully, the lion will still be available.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Schwarzenegger: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ikenna Pls, my 406 wagon with EW12 Engine displays ENGINE ANTI POLLUTION SYSTEM DEFECTIVE.
The throttle refuses to raise.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Schwarzenegger:
Ikenna Pls, my 406 wagon with EW12 Engine displays ENGINE ANTI POLLUTION SYSTEM DEFECTIVE.
The throttle refuses to raise.

If the Motorised throttle body and accelerator pedal position sensor are connected, then switch off engine and switch back on. If issue remain, scan with PP2000.

Ikenna, the Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Schwarzenegger: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Please where is the security located in my 406 wagon with EW12 Engine.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Schwarzenegger:
Please where is the security located in my 406 wagon with EW12 Engine.

BSI unit is the immobilizer/security module.

Ikenna, the Lion King
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
In 2012, for the first time in the world, Peugeot produced the most powerful small engine ever. It's 1.6 litre THP petrol engine. It was launched in same 2012 in Peugeot RCZ R with 6-speed manual transmission. The same powertrain found itself in recently launched Peugeot 308 GTi, same engine, same 6-speed transmission.

Now, Peugeot launched 308 R Hybrid. The most important thing about 308 is the powertrain, what is under the hood. Guess what?

Peugeot launched the 308 R Hybrid with the most powerful small engine in the world with same 1.6 litre hybrid petrol engine. Except this time, the Lion posses maximum of 500 hp. Peugeot has always been one of the best in innovation, with regards to technology, right from XN engine , especially the ZPJ4S engine.

The interesting part is that Lions with that 1.6 litre petrol 270 hp give over 45 mpg: About 6 litre per 100 km, even with the massive power. Amazing! As for the fuel economy of the 308 R Hybrid with 500 hp, it average about 5 L/100km, with that 500 hp. Impressive!

Ikenna, the Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by fishly(f): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Hello

I have a client who wants to buy a Peugeot 504 in very clean condition.

Client prefers the earlier models Of GR and SR but won't mind the 2000 bestline models if it is extremely clean.

Air-conditioning is required.

Please if shoddy paint job or bad bodywork or upholstery is involved, dont bother. Engine must also be smoke-free and free from leaks

Kindly quote me or post pictures here.

Location is either Nigeria or the west Africa (if the price is right)

Thanks
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by opebiyi14: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Somebody help!!! I bought a used 2008 Peugeot 307 sedan from a company some months ago and ever since it has become a nightmare for me. The windscreen of the car was broken when I bought it and that is all I thought I would replace. Unfortunately, I fell in the hands of a wrong Mechanic, who cut the timing belt after several try and error. This was fixed by another mechanic, but on my way home the car started to overheat and the gasket burnt. This was fixed by another mechanic but whenever I started the car I had to leave my leg always on the accelerator. At this point I went to scan it and the electrician said I needed to set the timing. The mechanic couldn't fix but I was able to find a Peugeot Mechanic who fixed it. The car started but I didn't drive it to far. Later when I did, I realised the car only moves normally for some minutes before it starts going with a speed of 10km/h irrespective of how much you press the accelerator. The phone number of the earlier Peugeot Mechanic is not available since then, so another Peugeot Mechanic was described. I drove the car from Ajah to Lekki gently but this new mechanic collected the key from me and drove speedily to his workshop. Few meters away from his workshop the car stopped and has not started since then. The mechanic has checked the injector, the fuel pump, the timing and every other places, but he said there is nothing wrong with the car. I called two electricians to scan the car. One said it was timing and the other said it was ECU(brain box). I need an expert in d house to help me out

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
opebiyi14:
Somebody help!!! I bought a used 2008 Peugeot 307 sedan from a company some months ago and ever since it has become a nightmare for me. The windscreen of the car was broken when I bought it and that is all I thought I would replace. Unfortunately, I fell in the hands of a wrong Mechanic, who cut the timing belt after several try and error. This was fixed by another mechanic, but on my way home the car started to overheat and the gasket burnt. This was fixed by another mechanic but whenever I started the car I had to leave my leg always on the accelerator. At this point I went to scan it and the electrician said I needed to set the timing. The mechanic couldn't fix but I was able to find a Peugeot Mechanic who fixed it. The car started but I didn't drive it to far. Later when I did, I realised the car only moves normally for some minutes before it starts going with a speed of 10km/h irrespective of how much you press the accelerator. The phone number of the earlier Peugeot Mechanic is not available since then, so another Peugeot Mechanic was described. I drove the car from Ajah to Lekki gently but this new mechanic collected the key from me and drove speedily to his workshop. Few meters away from his workshop the car stopped and has not started since then. The mechanic has checked the injector, the fuel pump, the timing and every other places, but he said there is nothing wrong with the car. I called two electricians to scan the car. One said it was timing and the other said it was ECU(brain box). I need an expert in d house to help me out
ECU without BSI is nothing in Peugeot...contact gazzuz if you are in lagos.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by opebiyi14: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls give me gazzuz contact.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by opebiyi14: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls, also give me ikenna's contact. Or how to get his contact at d signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.