Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria (8132 Views)

Jonathan Vow To Execute Obj, Ibb If He Wins / Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb / Breaking News:obj, IBB, Anenih Prepare 5-point Plan For Jonathan Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by Biggyd2: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld:

soo its only OBJ you saw their abi? You didn't see IBB.

Go tell your IBB no amount of propanganda can bring him back to this country.

You must be staring too hard at your laptop. Take a breather dear, step away from your system, come back, re-read my post and tell me if I was only referring to one person(even if I started that way). Now move dear, you have a lot to do today(many posts for you to attack).
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by excondido(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
best of same world
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by bjdon: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
kettykin:
I like your reasoning sir, about again you have to understand the Body language of the international Committee of Nations will the worldpowers of USA, Britain, China , Russsia support a military take over, Also an igbo man is currently the Chief of Army staff COAS , will he allow his Man GEJ to be uprooted , will the military authority also support the top most soldier COAS an igbo to take over.
will the Take over be bloody or bloodless i think GEJ will not be daft neither the COAS.

This leads us to drawing board , allow GEJ to finish his tenure and then you can ask for change
I am with you, indeed I think any kind of coup will be a total disaster for the nation. However as I stated in my post, I can't help but feel, that these 2 old rogues are preparing the ground for a coup. You raise some very good points in terms of the international community, but do remember these guys are very connected with the Western powers. if they portray such a move as 'Essential to prevent the nation collapsing and also to prevent AQ from getting a firm strong hold in the North' then you may see the west actually give some kind of grudging acceptance. I do hope this is not the case and I am wrong. The last thing Nigeria needs now is any kind of coup
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by Kunlebabs375: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
Whoa! Nice one. If these two NAIJA BABAs can come out to form a syndicate to propagate PEACE and UNITY for Naija then I strongly believe that we are getting there AND if Buhari can also do this then...
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by lorddannie: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
bennyraz: The Military is about to take over power.
is this another topic. And wen is dat?
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by yorubason: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
I think obj n ibb are day dreaming about the god forsaken unity their guilty clueless type are talking about. Based on their treasonable actions while in power and not been executed for it, these fellows still see themselves as patriots and the last hope for niger-iya survival. They truly know already that nigeria will stop to exist but hoping it won't. The people that were killed in the islamic republic boko-haram (core NORTH) thought they were among their fellow humans and citizens before been slaughtered like chickens. You should both go to their families to ask them to embrace niger-iya's unity and see if ur heads won't drop. Your children are grooving all over the world with public funds stolen by u two while asking niger-iyans to be patriotric in the face of slavery, ethno-religious killings, satanic unity of a demonic, satanic, abomination that maketh desolate called NIGERIA. The approved death of this satanic NIGERIA by international community and GOD himself is irrevocable. Whether in your graves or alive the people that will break it are already out there. You'll both catch the gists. D.U.M.B fellows.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by MMM2(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Obj & ibb re big fool
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by Oshiite: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
U two old soldiet had the opportunity of turning nigeria into a paradise bt u both messd up,so pls stop embarassing urselves and see if u can both age gracefulli,u can open a kindergaten or creche and start playing wt kids to keep busy okay
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
brother Jonah watch your back,these old crooks are up to something.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by photons(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
when two or more generals are gathered in the name of boko boys......beware shocked but on a second thought.. if they can give meaningful solution to our problem (bombing, they are welcome.... peace is priceless no matter who and where it comes from kiss
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by qunleajayi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
Well if indeed the statement by these two is a call for the khaki boys to come..then its very good. I dont care what the western world (or eastern world for that matter) feels or thinks about democracy. It is definitely just an avenue to have more thieves gnawing at the souls of the people. as for Allah, his real color is coming out now that English translations of the Quran are available.. The truth is that it is evil groups like Boko haram and AlQaeda that are obeying the Quran, not you. If you are a muslim please get an English Quran and start reading, and decide early if what you are reading can be from a truly normal God, or just pure wickedness...the ball is in your court, and the north is using the leg of allah to kick it hard...
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Eze m maramma, I'm always normal and progressive. It is your unfortunate case of acute paranoia and phobia of 'abokis' that has exacerbated your psychotic condition. Try to stay on course medication and you'll see the light.

Lmaaoooooooo

Knock-out punch of the decade!
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Johndoe100:

Is your condition genetic? Or did it come about when they tried to abort you?

id.i.ots get a "Fu*ck oFf my lap"

FU*CK OFF MY LAP!!!!!
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by szjacky: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2012
Wheel Balancer
<a href="http://www.reliabletop.es/-launch-equilibradoras-de-ruedas_c41"><strong>Wheel Balancer</strong></a>
Equilibradoras de Neumaticos <a href="http://www.reliabletop.es/-launch-equilibradoras-de-ruedas_c41"><strong>Equilibradoras de Neumaticos</strong></a>
Tablet PC 9.7 Pulgadas
www.reliabletop.es/-tablet-android-tablet-97-pulgadas_c122"><strong>Tablet PC 9.7 Pulgadas</strong></a>
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by szjacky: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria by AmandaMustapha(f): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2014
“ We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who will harm us” these were the words of Winston Churchill. This is what the men in the armed forces have been doing for us everyday of their lives and most especially in recent years in Northern Nigeria. As we loose our civilian brothers and sisters we are also loosing them in the armed forces whether a commissioned officer or a soldier, we as a nation have forgotten to mourn and honor them. We like many people have friends and loved ones keeping to their oath of protecting this nation in that part of the country. So we have come up with a way for us as a nation to honor our fallen, through a website called www.nigerianfallenheroes.com please visit this website to see those that have laid their lives so you can honor them (this can be done by leaving a simple message, poems, quotes anything you are comfortable with on the memorial wall). If you know an officer or a soldier that has laid his life in northern Nigeria in recent times please send the following information to nigerianfallenheroes@gmail.com so we might upload it on to the website (1) a picture of the person preferably in uniform (2) name, rank and service number (3) where and when he died. Please pass this on to as many as you can. Let us honor our fallen heroes and let us tell their families we know and appreciate their sacrifices. Thank you. Signed: Patron

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports / Soldiers Retreat As Angry Biafra Protesters Barricade Onitsha Headbridge(Pictur) / 2023: Can PDP Bounce Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.