Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Your Best Korean Movie/Series - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Korean Movie/Series (82324 Views)

Best Korean Series And Movies You Cant Get Tired Of Watching / 51-100 Best Korean Dramas (Not In Order) (Check Top 50 Korean Dramas First!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Jumzzy28: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
miss2895: pls did u buy it or u downloaded it?
Bought it. Season 1 and 2.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Jumzzy28: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
heirs,an interesting drama.finished reading online,cant wait to buy the last season and watch. Lee min ho,love u. Fighting!!!
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by folamee: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls somebody help,where can I download korea film for free,am so broke nd tired of buying a season for 150.d most most annoying part is that I just bought heirs1,2 nd each of d season is not up to 2hrs nd think it has up to 4 or 5 seasons.pls save a soul biko I need to watch d remaining part buh no money. Thanks
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Atk01(f): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Boys over flowers (my best ever!!! I've watched it over 50 times, no kidding)
Secret Love (awesome storyline, great acting, it's totally amazing)
Good doctor
Sungkyunkwan scandal
Master of study
The princess man
City hunter
Personal taste
The thorn birds
Playful kiss (didn't really like it)
The heirs.
Thank God for KBS world where I watch Korean dramas and shows.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Timothy3113(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Folow my thread for action and historical www.nairaland.com/1567705/post-ur-korean-action-hostorical pls update latest series o
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Lolitua(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2013
gangnam blues on ma humble mind.....hmmm 2014 will be ROCKY

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Mzabby(f): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lolitua: gangnam blues on ma humble mind.....hmmm 2014 will be ROCKY
. is he ur oppa or just minhossi....lolz

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by dimplecakes(f): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Just finished watching "THE HEIR"

I don't like the way the film ended joor!!!!

Why should the girl leave and left lee Min ho in that state. He lost everything like that. In short, his father is so mean sha.

I really Luv the film from the beginning but the ending shouldn't have finished like that oooo. Hopefully there mite still be another season sha.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Tolzeal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Atk 01: Boys over flowers (my best ever!!! I've watched it over 50 times, no kidding)
Secret Love (awesome storyline, great acting, it's totally amazing)
Good doctor
Sungkyunkwan scandal
Master of study
The princess man
City hunter
Personal taste
The thorn birds
The heirs.
Thank God for KBS world where I watch Korean dramas and shows.

U MADE MY LIST ........
U BE MIND READER... grin
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Tolzeal(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
folamee: Pls somebody help,where can I download korea film for free,am so broke nd tired of buying a season for 150.d most most annoying part is that I just bought heirs1,2 nd each of d season is not up to 2hrs nd think it has up to 4 or 5 seasons.pls save a soul biko I need to watch d remaining part buh no money. Thanks

I never Use 1kobo buy Korean series / drama before.....
Always Downloading... Buying Movies mostly drains Wallet..
Try Download from Gooddrama with ur PC or android !!!

Stay Cool....

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Mzabby(f): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2013
dimplecakes: Just finished watching "THE HEIR"

I don't like the way the film ended joor!!!!

Why should the girl leave and left lee Min ho in that state. He lost everything like that. In short, his father is so mean sha.

I really Luv the film from the beginning but the ending shouldn't have finished like that oooo. Hopefully there mite still be another season sha.
. check which episode you watched last...was it episode 20? cuz episode 20 was d last and it was a happy ending with a kiss thats after his kim tanz bday party..alaba boiz stopped at season 3 and its still far from the end
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by dimplecakes(f): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Cheiii......na season 3 the tin stop oooooo......where Kim Tan was crying seriously cuz that girl and her mom left Korea, na that place they ended it ooooo.

Haaaaaah Alaba boiz yaff do me strong tin .

How will I get the complete season now?

Or where can I download it?
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Tolzeal(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2013
dimplecakes: Cheiii......na season 3 the tin stop oooooo......where Kim Tan was crying seriously cuz that girl and her mom left Korea, na that place they ended it ooooo.

Check Previous pages joor..... wink
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by miss2895(f): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
pls buying Korean films frm d mkt does nt pay anymore film of two seasons den go turn am to 5 only to find out dat even no 5 is nt complete, pls who knws a vrh good website were we can download and aklso tell us hw to go abt it.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Tolzeal(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2013
dimplecakes: Cheiii......na season 3 the tin stop oooooo......where Kim Tan was crying seriously cuz that girl and her mom left Korea, na that place they ended it ooooo.

Sorry ooo ! I taught It was this Thread I made The Explanation on how to Download With My screen shots.......

Here is the Link....

https://www.nairaland.com/1472878/korean-movies-chatroom/3

fully Detailed !!!
Having other Issues u can lemme know...
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Tolzeal(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2013
miss2895: pls buying Korean films frm d mkt does nt pay anymore film of two seasons den go turn am to 5 only to find out dat even no 5 is nt complete, pls who knws a vrh good website were we can download and aklso tell us hw to go abt it.

MISS U Too ™ !!! Follow.... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1472878/korean-movies-chatroom/3
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by oma19(f): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Iris, A man called God, city hunter, bridal mask, tree of heaven, 49 days, full house, city hall, when in love, brilliant legacy
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Eve62(f): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
duchess3: Am sooo in love wit korean movies.....plz who has seen THE HEIRS ?(Lee Min Ho) I really want 2 see dat movie...#teamkoreanmovies#

yea trust Lee Min Ho na. D movie is very interesting
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Eve62(f): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
folamee: Pls somebody help,where can I download korea film for free,am so broke nd tired of buying a season for 150.d most most annoying part is that I just bought heirs1,2 nd each of d season is not up to 2hrs nd think it has up to 4 or 5 seasons.pls save a soul biko I need to watch d remaining part buh no money. Thanks

Pls dont cry 2much its jst 3 seasons.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Atk01(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Boys over flowers (my best ever!!! I've watched it over 50 times, no kidding)
Secret Love (my second best drama! awesome storyline, great acting, it's totally amazing)
The Moon that embraces the sun (third best)
Coffee Prince
HeartStrings
My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
Protect the boss
My love from the stars
Dream high
Golden cross
Marry him if you dare
Prime minister and I
Big man
Beyond the clouds
Ruby ring
Melody of love
Inspiring generation
Kings family
Wild romance
Man of honour
Brain
Good doctor
Pretty man
I miss you
Sungkyunkwan scandal
Master of study
The princess man
City hunter
Personal taste
The thorn birds
The heirs.
e.t.c
Currently watching Gunman in Joseon and Wonderful days.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by PucciGuru(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
sirhedath: Watch Soldier! And you will fall in love completely with Korean series
Soldier! Is season8 out?
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by PucciGuru(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tolzeal:

Check Previous pages joor..... wink

Please share the website where we can download korean films.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Wislet(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
PucciGuru:

Please share the website where we can download korean films.
someone already posted www...com

Anyone know another free site, pls share
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by PucciGuru(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wislet: someone already posted www...com

Thanks
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by temmytopsy1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: someone already posted www...com

Register ur email with www...com, dey will sending u their new updates, if u don't want 2 av problem with downloading, whenever dey send msg don't click on d title just scroll down to d episode n click on d episode u want dis will direct u to vidcache link
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Wislet(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
temmytopsy1:
Register ur email with www...com, dey will sending u their new updates, if u don't want 2 av problem with downloading, whenever dey send msg don't click on d title just scroll down to d episode n click on d episode u want dis will direct u to vidcache link
thanks.
But, clicking on the title and downloading without registering, is that the reason for the "the video portion of the media being played uses an unsupported format" message I see after the video is downloaded? I get to hear the audio when I play it, but it's blank(doesn't show video). Even when it's mp4?

What if after registering and I want to do a movie search, won't I click on the title?
Is that really the problem?
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by temmytopsy1(f): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: thanks.
But, clicking on the title and downloading without registering, is that the reason for the "the video portion of the media being played uses an unsupported format" message I see after the video is downloaded? I get to hear the audio when I play it, but it's blank(doesn't show video). Even when it's mp4?
Am not really sure, cos I tried to download BBF last week with bb web browser wen it got to 77mb it stopped n I also use opera d same thing happen, later I tried to restart it on opera all I got was download fail. But I just discover dat method 2day wen I received d mail I just click on d episode n I was directed to dis link below
(http://s17.vidcache.net/download/f645afba1e3e1fae3bba61dd08929ba26f94ae9f?client_file_id=821749&redirected_from=s32.vidcache.net)
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Wislet(f): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
temmytopsy1:
Am not really sure, cos I tried to download BBF last week with bb web browser wen it got to 77mb it stopped n I also use opera d same thing happen, later I tried to restart it on opera all I got was download fail. But I just discover dat method 2day wen I received d mail I just click on d episode n I was directed to dis link below
(http://s17.vidcache.net/download/f645afba1e3e1fae3bba61dd08929ba26f94ae9f?client_file_id=821749&redirected_from=s32.vidcache.net)
so,when you downloaded, everything was okay?
But, won't you search for videos on your own? Or they MUST send the link b4 anything works?
Ejikwa m ogu oooooo. Aigoooo grin

I just clicked on the link you posted, and that's exactly how it shows in mine(with file type being mp4 too), but after downloading, no video just audio.
Have you tried playing the one you downloaded? If it plays on your BB pls let me know(that's if you use one). Thanks dear.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by temmytopsy1(f): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: so,when you downloaded, everything was okay?
But, won't you search for videos on your own? Or they MUST send the link b4 anything works?
Ejikwa m ogu oooooo. Aigoooo grin

I just clicked on the link you posted, and that's exactly how it shows in mine(with file type being mp4 too), but after downloading, no video just audio.
Have you tried playing the one you downloaded? If it plays on your BB pls let me know(that's if you use one). Thanks dear.
They do send like 4 to 5 drama at times n dey use 2 mix new 1 with old 1 there is no way to search and My phone antenna is faulty am only on Edge so it somehow slow still on 8mb though am using ucweb. Wen I paused it I was able to watch it. Yes am using bb, may b u should try it on ur 6tem or if u av android phone
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Wislet(f): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
temmytopsy1:
They do send like 4 to 5 drama at times n dey use 2 mix new 1 with old 1 there is no way to search and My phone antenna is faulty am only on Edge so it somehow slow still on 8mb though am using ucweb. Wen I paused it I was able to watch it.
ok dear. Thanks a lot(making out time to reply). I really appreciate. Gonna give it a try.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by temmytopsy1(f): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: ok dear. Thanks a lot(making out time to reply). I really appreciate. Gonna give it a try.
U r welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.