Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. (9489 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Today Am So Happy And I Am Giving Out Recharge Cards (quick Fingers) / 190 Thread On Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:
Tell them to unban my HUSBAND (acidtalk), Son (baby_acid), and as well as send an open apology on nairaland and 3 full page advert in 3 major Nigerian newspapers.

My husband has 5 boxes filled with recharge card to give away. the earlier you put pressure on them, the better.

Keep dreaming grin grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
I AM BACK

nairalanders i need you all to come and say what NETWORK you want next.
the highest network vote get their card posted.

As for those boys, i have forgiven them.
today is to celebrate and i wont let them disturb that.

CALL YOUR FRIENDS, FOES AND NEIGHBORS to come and share in this awuf
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Booty4me: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk: I AM BACK

nairalanders i need you all to come and say what NETWORK you want next.
the highest network vote get their card posted.

As for those boys, i have forgiven them.
today is to celebrate and i wont let them disturb that.

CALL YOUR FRIENDS, FOES AND NEIGHBORS to come and share in this awuf
congratulobia.. Let pop sumtin.. Well na mtn card o. Waitin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Booty4me: congratulobia.. Let pop sumtin.. Well na mtn card o. Waitin

i need 5 votes.
the highest votes for that network is what i will post.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Fourcade(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
lol @ mrs_acidtalk posts.. grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Obinoscopy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Viewing this topic: Fourcade(m), acidtalk, Obinoscopy(m) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mykejones(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Obgeni..oya drop mtn for guys jare.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Rilikoko(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Airtel jooor!!
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by pat077: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
still waiting.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
pat077: still waiting.

need more votes
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Mcfemad(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
MTN card
acidtalk:

need more votes
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
SEUN IS YET TP APOLOGIZE lipsrsealed cry embarassed

Any Lawyer in the house that can help THE ACIDTALK FAMILY tackle this injustice?

Please Help! They have banned my Husband (acidtalk) and Son (baby_acidtalk) unjustly

OPEN LETTER TO SEUN

Seun,
It is just a pity that my first mail to you will be one which expresses my dissapoinment about you and you miserable forsaken moderators>
I have followed nairaland from inception in 2005 and can say with all confidence that i have invited over a hundred members onto your forum over the years.

Nairaland used to be a forum then filled with very mature minds with God given intellect. Every solution and help one needed with the Nigerian circle was always sort for from this forum.

Same cannot be said again, over the years things have become so terrible that it takes a strong mind to visit a particular thread twice. it has so much deteriorated that every single section of nairaland is filled with hate, jealousy and insults. this are amongst people who have never even met physically for once.

From ethnic and religious bashing, to derailing of threads and terrible curses, all have been a big shame to Nigeria and Nigerians.

When acitalk came into limelight on march 30th 2012, his main and objectives was to tey his best to improve on the maturity contents and discussions that once existed on nairaland, this he has tried his very best to do over the months.

I went as far as creating few threads where people can share real life experiences, one to give FREE Entrepreneur advise, and another one where people can easily relax and feel free to express themselves.
Your moderators are not helping your forum grow one bit as they have openly showed their hatred and dislike for certain members, created camps and will go the extra mile to castigate, hide post and even ban in some cases.

Example of such moderator is SEXKILLS.
When I noticed it was irrelevant to keep complaining about the same thing over and over, I decided to stay off the Romance Section and concentrate of contributing meaningful post and topics on others, and this didn’t stop the fun I created to members and enjoyed myself.

To cut a very long story short, I wanted to bring in creativity and fun, one which even you never deemed fit to do.
For my 100th post on nairaland I decided to give out FREE credit to members. After someone successfully loaded the first one, I sent out the second one only for your moderators to hide the post. Unfortunately for them, some had already loaded it and acknowledged receipt of it. Lo and behold before I could say SEUN, they banned me. My son (baby-acidtalk) came out to let the whole world know the criminal act of your moderators.
Or when did it become a crime to gift out gift to the public? Your moderators wanted to criminally load the recharge card and then make it seem like the card doesn’t exist after they unhide the post.
Every appeal I have made on every single thread have been hidden.

Seun go through my 100 threads over the 4 months I registered that name, if for once you find anything criminal in any of the threads, openly point it out and BAN me permanently as I also promise not to return to nairaland afterwards.

This life should be a “live and lets live” thing. If nobody else is willing to do the unusual and another man takes the bold step to create things positively, should such a man be punished for his goodwill?
Seun I deserve an open apology from YOU and you Moderators as I was unduly punished on the day I was joyfully celebrating my 100th anniversary on nairaland. I am not asking for too much in any form.

Prove you are truly a leader and one with a good heart who appreciates people who help build his forum. After all I won’t share a kobo from your money even if I invite a billion people to you forum or create the best post.

Expecting your OPEN APOLOGY from you and your moderators.

Yours truly,
HRH, Prince, Chief, Dr, Pastor, Bishop, imam, Eng, Arch
ACIDTALK and Family
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mspookie: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
On a serious note, why not take your kind gesture to an orphanage home where it will be more appreciated its 3:30pm already, am wondering when this will be over.
I think you are suffering from narcissistic personality disorder, u are an attention seeker and u need to get over yourself.
NO HARD FEELINGS!!! Just stating d obvious.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie: On a serious note, why not take your kind gesture to an orphanage home where it will be more appreciated its 3:30pm already, am wondering when this will be over.
I think you are suffering from narcissistic personality disorder, u are an attention seeker and u need to get over yourself.

Don't you think your next plan should be on how to plan committing suicide? 'cus you sound bitter with life.
afterall i am not the problem of your miserable life.

I am here working and having fun at the same time while you are there being frustrated at someone you dont even know.
Is it a must you get to open the thread or is it my fault you missed out in loading the recharge card?

Don't hate life or those who make it beautiful for others.
Work on your pathetic self so you can be happy.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie: On a serious note, why not take your kind gesture to an orphanage home where it will be more appreciated its 3:30pm already, am wondering when this will be over.

Whats your problem?

Whats bad about giving out recharge cards?!!

I think you need to chill the fhuck out.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mspookie: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Prov. 17:28 – if that person is a fool and keeps quiet, you might even assume that he is wise....thats what d bible says abt fools.
i dont need to know u b4 i understand ur undying luv for insanity...
now, have fun at ur circus...il rather fight a midget than a man with a tiny brain.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mspookie: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Whats your problem?

Whats bad about giving out recharge cards?!!

I think you need to chill the fhuck out.

i understand ur anticipation for d recharge cards,am not against it.notwithstanding, dont make a nuisance of yourself. u are prolly his relation,idk...nonsense!
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie: Prov. 17:28 – if that person is a fool and keeps quiet, you might even assume that he is wise....thats what d bible says abt fools.
i dont need to know u b4 i understand ur undying luv for insanity...
now, have fun at ur circus...il rather fight a midget that a man with a tiny brain.

Make una see me see wahala oh!
dem send you come this monday afternoon?
i am multi characteristic, if you want the cool me, you get it, if na the craze one you want, e dey ground, if na the intelligent one, all dey warehouse.
For you to start an insult and now talk of ignoring show your life is worse than pathetic.
Did i post on your thread or i came to attack you on someone Else's thread.
you are should an idi*otic fellow.
you for wait make i tell you your life history.
Foool
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie:

i understand ur anticipation for d recharge cards,am not against it.notwithstanding, dont make a nuisance of yourself. u are prolly his relation,idk...nonsense!

I will rather have a relation in him than a neighbor in a badluck infested soul like you.
Is it the fact that you didn't get the recharge card that his paining you?
okay what network do you use let me send one to you, before you jump off a cliff.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

I will rather have a relation in him than a neighbor in a badluck infested soul like you.
okay what network do you use let me send one to you, before you jump off a cliff.
Na so. . . Supu!
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2012
>>>Deleted<<<
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie:

Shut the fhuck up and stick a tampon in your leaking mouth.

Just because you are a motherless baby dosent mean you should be mannerless as well. Whats wrong with the nigga giving away free recharge cards?! Me anticipate recharge cards?! The credit on just one of my phones is prolly what your family feeds on in a month. If your are needy and want people to donate to your orphanage home, be nice and ask us and we might just think about it. But you had no right to write that bullshit you just did. The Acidtalk fellow may have made an arse out of himself with the Ban and all, but you just made a septic tank out of yourself by talking shiit about nothing whatsoever.

Now this is me stating the obvious. You are either on your period and tempramental, astronomically retardded or a straight our person.. Your options; Grab two tampons for your mouth and your vagiina and wait it out or kill yourself.

Im done addressing a low lifer like you!

@Acidtalk, no mind the anu ofia!

1 Like

Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz:
Na so. . . Supu!

No laff ehn yoruba accent na!! cheesy
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Make una see me see wahala oh!
dem send you come this monday afternoon?
i am multi characteristic, if you want the cool me, you get it, if na the craze one you want, e dey ground, if na the intelligent one, all dey warehouse.
For you to start an insult and now talk of ignoring show your life is worse than pathetic.
Did i post on your thread or i came to attack you on someone Else's thread.
you are should an idi*otic fellow.
Foool
Na so. . . Supu ya.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie:

With this threads of yours i clearly understand why you are so bitter with life.
you don't only get ignored when you start a thread, you also have the mindset of a ra*pist who only post unclad pictures.

See you miserable threads for you to reflect on your sorry state of life =

https://www.nairaland.com/984894/shout-out-chics
https://www.nairaland.com/962986/kim-kardasians-unclad-behind
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

No laff ehn yoruba accent na!! cheesy
Dede, i no dey laff o.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz:
Na so. . . Supu!

Sit down there and be watching my typographical error, dont go and get a degree and face life.
like 190 told you the other day, all your mates are graduates you this nuisance is yet to have a high school certificate and you are here correcting errors made by someone far ahead of you.

By the way, you wont love to come into the picture too or would you?
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mspookie: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise

acidtalk:

acidtalk:
the cliff can only be my steppin stone and if theres anything u need to know, its dat i dont need yr airtime...am on biz class pumpkin,i read 300naira,i cant recharge that cry, whats yr best shot

NOW, thats hilarious. u r abt to tell me my life history, ow interesting. u must be very confused then; few mins ago, u typed i ddnt know u,dont contradict yrself retard.
well, il be watchin...tell me abt it
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Just because you are a motherless baby dosent mean you should be mannerless as well. Whats wrong with the nigga giving away free recharge cards?! Me anticipate recharge cards?! The credit on just one of my phones is prolly what your family feeds on in a month. If your are needy and want people to donate to your orphanage home, be nice and ask us and we might just think about it. But you had no right to write that bullshit you just did. The Acidtalk fellow may have made an arse out of himself with the Ban and all, but you just made a septic tank out of yourself by talking shiit about nothing whatsoever.

Now this is me stating the obvious. You are either on your period and tempramental, astronomically retardded or a straight our person.. Your options; Grab two tampons for your mouth and your vagiina and wait it out or kill yourself.

Thanks bro.
by the way, you still have explanation to do by saying you hate me.

no mind the fool na that foolish gay sexkillz carry am come, but they dont know a billion of them can't meet up to the war.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
Viewing this topic: Kolade9(m), fuzek, acidtalk, ms pookie, quest003, olaadegoke(m)

the useless gay boy )sexkillz) was identified to be the ms pookie in the past.
Now he knows he cant dare confront me he his now hiding under the ms pookie to attack me.
Guy you don fail.

I WANT TO SEE A SEXKILLZ AND MS POOKIE VIEWING THIS THREAD AT THE SAME TIME
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mspookie: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

cheesy[quote author=Okija_juju]

r u trying rhymes? come over! i got a better producer for ya lame ass..
BTW, can u summarize dis chapter too long..
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie:
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise

NOW, thats hilarious. u r abt to tell me my life history, ow interesting. u must be very confused then; few mins ago, u typed i ddnt know u,dont contradict yrself retard.
well, il be watchin...tell me abt it

don't find it hilarious please.
Bring it on.
You think i resemble those you try to insult and they will run away? you have failed dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Cameroon Celebrities / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.