Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. (9511 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Today Am So Happy And I Am Giving Out Recharge Cards (quick Fingers) / 190 Thread On Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Thanks bro.
by the way, you still have explanation to do by saying you hate me.

no mind the fool na that foolish gay sexkillz carry am come, but they dont know a billion of them can't meet up to the war.

Hate you say wetin happen?!

Wetin go bring that kind leg na?!!

You be my guy!! Just say sometimes you dey fall my hand.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
ms pookie: cheesy

I thought you quoted earlier a verse in the bible?
you fuc*king hypocrite.
you thought you could come and spill rubbish in here and find it easy to move out?
you picked a wrong opponent.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Hate you say wetin happen?!

Wetin go bring that kind leg na?!!

You be my guy!! Just say sometimes you dey fall my hand.

na the beauty of the whole thing joh!
just go crazy and nice at the same time.
maybe we go agree one day sha for politics section "cus na gun i go use on you one of these days for there.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mspookie: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

I thought you quoted earlier a verse in the bible?
you fuc*king hypocrite.
you thought you could come and spill rubbish in here and find it easy to move out?
you picked a wrong opponent.

omg! i am not religious nikka! d bible itself acknowledges fools....am sure u arent to intelligent to understand d verse...
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mspookie: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

don't find it hilarious please.
Bring it on.
You think i resemble those you try to insult and they will run away? you have failed dude.

am not a dude pumpkin, just a woman like a man....ok! dats y u call me dude cheesy
fools keep talkin, i ddnt expect u to run...i expect yr mouth to keep running, i will b surprised if u stop now.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bro

This is my last warning to you on this thread.

If you don't stop all this verbal attacks right now, I will ban you and this goes for your boyfriend too (ka juju or whatever your name is)

If you want to give card, give it and let it be or if you want to run a joke let me know so that I can move your thread to the joke section
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: Okija, e bu ezigbo onye ara. grin

lol!!

Nwokem, My mission bu ka ara gba ndi ara.. grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bros cool down jor!!

Ordinary Moderator wey you be you dey ginger like say you be SSS!! If to say Seun give you gun and uniform nko?! Wetin you for do?! Nna park well.angry

You no see where that Nama been dey misyarn?! Abi because say I support the OP na ehn make you insult me by distorting my user I.D?!

Nothing spoil! Okija Juju no dey fear nada. All I did was put a rabid biitch in her place. Feel free to delete my posts and ban me.

Sadly, Okija Juju dont die, we multiply!

AND!! Its Okija Juju, not 'Ka juju', you have also been warned..
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
r231: Bro

If you don't stop all this verbal attacks right now, I will ban you and this goes for your boyfriend too (ka juju or whatever your name is)

If you want to give card, give it and let it be or if you want to run a joke let me know so that I can move your thread to the joke section
Bro relax. . . He's waiting for seun to apologize. smiley
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
r231: Bro

Keep shut.
Who are you to warn me. because i use nairaland does that make me your mate? dont be silly.
Were you blind when the guy started attacking me?
Why didn't you caution him?
Send it to pluto for all i care. so one low life fellow will insult me and you expect me to sit and watch.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju: Bros cool down jor!!

Ordinary Moderator wey you be you dey ginger like say you be SSS!! If to say Seun give you gun and uniform nko?! Wetin you for do?! Nna park well.angry

You no see where that Nama been dey misyarn?! Abi because say I support the OP na ehn make you insult me by distorting my user I.D?!

Nothing spoil! Okija Juju no dey fear nada. All I did was put a rabid biitch in her place. Feel free to delete my posts and ban me.

Enyia gbatuo. OP bu onye nzuzu in the first instance!
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:
Keep shut.
Who are you to warn me. because i use nairaland does that make me your mate? dont be silly.
Were you blind when the guy started attacking me?
Why didn't you caution him?
Send it to pluto for all i care. so one low life fellow will insult me and you expect me to sit and watch.

Maybe you and I need to iron that mate thing out

Go on tell me about yourself and pls don't forget to include your age
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: Enyia gbatuo. OP bu onye nzuzu in the first instance!

Mua ma na OP bu onye n'zuzu, mana gini na ya onye Moderator pkata o ji na eme ka onye ara na pu!! Obu na ofuro ife Pookie kwu?! Gwa kwa Mod ya pka cha kwa anya ya ofuma... Ya kpa su kwa nam iwe.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju: Bros cool down jor!!

^lol, Okija juju, you won't kill me with laughter. You're really a troublesome comedian
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Mua ma na OP bu onye n'zuzu, mana gini na ya onye Moderator pkata o ji na eme ka onye ara na pu!! Obu na ofuro ife Pookie kwu?! Gwa kwa Mod ya pka cha kwa anya ya ofuma... Ya kpa su kwa nam iwe.
e ma na onye nzuzu'a kpa su ndi mod dum iwe. So giwa na supportu ya Di kwa otu odi. Ya mere osi me otua. Owu OP kpatara ya. . . Ha pu ya.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: e ma na onye nzuzu'a kpa su ndi mod dum iwe. So giwa na supportu ya Di kwa otu odi. Ya mere osi me otua. Owu OP kpatara ya. . . Ha pu ya.

Nsogbu adiro! Ife i kwu, ka'm ga eme. Daalu.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nsogbu adiro! Ife i kwu, ka'm ga eme. Daalu.

Daalu. smiley
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Maybe you and I need to iron that mate thing out

Go on tell me about yourself and pls don't forget to include your age

Old enough for my last child to have you as a child.
Don't think everyone who comes here is of the 70s,80s and 90s generation.
its not your fault, Seun don give you free internet and laptop so you think you can talk to everyone the way you want.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: Daalu. smiley

shut up, dont come here and play the devil's advocate.
you will beg and then go back and do worse things.
your heart is too deep and blacker than the coal mine.
Guy you need to change.
you are just toooo damn wicked.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Old enough for my last child to have you as a child.
Don't think everyone who comes here is of the 70s,80s and 90s generation.
its not your fault, Seun don give you free internet and laptop so you think you can talk to everyone the way you want.

Hahaha

Very funny man. Seun gave me free laptop and Internet Wow. I see

I guess that's why you accuse me of stealing your recharge card earlier. Now I get it
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Hahaha

Very funny man. Seun gave me free laptop and Internet Wow. I see

I guess that's why you accuse me of stealing your recharge card earlier. Now I get it

okay! point of correction.
After you snatched someone's laptop and stole starcomms internet modem.
Yes you attempted to steal the recharge card.
prove to me you didn't attempt to steal from the public.
Where's my Public Apology letter?
I am still waiting.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija, e na hu na onye'a bu ezigbo nnama? grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

okay! point of correction.
After you snatched someone's laptop and stole starcomms internet modem.
Yes you attempted to steal the recharge card.
prove to me you didn't attempt to steal from the public.
Where's my Public Apology letter?
I am still waiting.

Starcomms Lo, Nitel ni,

Sorry to burst your bubbles I don't use recharge card and as for the laptop no comment

Like I told u earlier, I am not hungry
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Starcomms Lo, Nitel ni,

Sorry to burst your bubbles I don't use recharge card and as for the laptop no comment

Like I told u earlier, I am not hungry

No comment because you know I am saying the truth.

Oyah! Apologize so that I will forgive you.
The curse of the elders is not good oh! Don't let me use vex and curse you.
You better beg me now.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

No comment because you know I am saying the truth.

Oyah! Apologize so that I will forgive you.
The curse of the elders is not good oh! Don't let me use vex and curse you.
You better beg me now.

Wait I am coming
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Wait I am coming

Na 5minutes I give you.
If you no quick come, I go turn you to lizard.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Wait I am coming
Until Usain Bolt wins Gold in swimming. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lowest/poorest Jamb Scores. / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? / Snake Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.