Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence (7634 Views)

‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by Kunlebabs375: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
ypzilanti: A ban on social media will affect genuine businesses that make money via new technology. Our government can go ahead and try to stifle public opinion, but it is costly financially and economically. Also, if you remove an avenue for people to vent from behind their computers, you just might eventually see them venting on the streets. Abusing these bllodsuckers that have ruined the country on social media is therapeutic.

I totally agree with you, in fact you have said it all
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by MMM2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
We re used 2 such newz

God have mercy
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by zilon12(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
I live in sabon tasha, kaduna and I'm so suprised that the only time I knew there was tension was when I read this post. People better stop posting news for news sake because it can lead to the killing of innocent people. Thank you
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by tolufaithO(f): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
Series22 Mr man sharrup! Can u smoke cigarette witout fire? Bh
wan strike but dia plan was foiled. If i may ask, pple stil d live 4 kaduna?
yes oooo! we stil de here gidigba.
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by tolufaithO(f): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
Series22 Mr man sharrup! Can u smoke cigarette witout fire? Bh
yes oooo! we stil de here gidigba notin do us nd notin go do us.
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by fumisko(f): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
mikron: abeg next time try type wetin person fit read. U struggle with the english language.
It's a very big shame that you cannot speak as well as I do or probably as good as I do. Some typographical errors have never been seen by the world we live in as shit. So if you feel it's not well written you either remove it or go and hug transformer
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by fumisko(f): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^So which irresponsible children amongst una go dey kill people along Abuja road(Gonin gora) and even Barnawa? angry angry angry
You know the answer yourself. Am not going to get tribalistic or start any religious arguement... But we all know who they are don't we?.....rubbish
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by mediatri(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
josh4ever: The blood thirsty vampire will not rest till they wreak havoc on our society... The use of BB and text messages to spread falsehood and panic in Naija has reached an alarming rate! The kind of broadcast one gets these days is annoying!
People should try to cure their boredom with better things to do like breaking Equis and stop sending fake broadcasts! angry
i support u, take for instance in whatsap too many christian and non-christian message
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by Series22(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
tolufaithO: Series22 Mr man sharrup! Can u smoke cigarette witout fire? Bh
yes oooo! we stil de here gidigba notin do us nd notin go do us.
4 those wey stil d KD, May ur souls r.i.p. We luv u but God luvs u more
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by ishmael(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Series22: 4 those wey stil d KD, May ur souls r.i.p. We luv u but God luvs u more
Better than ur own soul that is already resting in pieces.
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by sammyzacks(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
David Mark was right afterall.
Re: Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
Series22: Mr man sharrup! Can u smoke cigarette witout fire? Bh wan strike but dia plan was foiled. If i may ask, pple stil d live 4 kaduna?

My friend, if you know your pigsty has affected your brain then let us know so that we can help your worm infested brain rather than rant like a pig being raped by a dog! If you don't like my comment, give a superior one and stop being an idiotic buffoon! You are one of those spreading fake broadcasts and should be hung upside down! Useless slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Disburses N2.25bn To 450 Autonomous Communities For Devt Projects / Nigeria’s Corruption Respects Diversity And Federal Character By Fred Nwabufo / Osinbajo: Nigeria's Population Grows By 5 Million Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.