Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers (12875 Views)

Exporters I Will Help You Find Buyers In Asia / Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by OilCabal: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
Why is everyone saying all the properties are owned by corrupt politicians? Is it that no hardworking Nigerian can acquire a house in dubai without it being fradulent.Sometimes na bad belle and poverty mentality dey kill some of you nairalanders.
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by Abrantie: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
All with stolen money, while your masses are still inhaling generator fumes.
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by muffins99(f): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
Oil_Cabal: Why is everyone saying all the properties are owned by corrupt politicians? Is it that no hardworking Nigerian can acquire a house in dubai without it being fradulent.Sometimes na bad belle and poverty mentality dey kill some of you nairalanders.

You're right of course...but what percentage of these are honest, hardworking Nigerians who have never given or taken ''incentives''. Not every Nigerian is fraudulent but a vast majority are...either because of greed (e.g some polititians) or because they have to make ends meet (salaries not being paid or not enough to survive on).
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by OilCabal: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
muffins99:

You're right of course...but what percentage of these are honest, hardworking Nigerians who have never given or taken ''incentives''. Not every Nigerian is fraudulent but a vast majority are...either because of greed (e.g some polititians) or because they have to make ends meet (salaries not being paid or not enough to survive on).

I dont believe a vast majority of Nigerian are corrupt.The reason why you are saying so is because the corrupt ones only make a small percentage of the population but acquire 90% of the fraud cases.In every country around the world such as america, uk and others have a far higher level of corruption than nigeria.The difference is they know how to hide it using wise and clever wise.They gave expertise knowledge in corruption grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by Darius2000: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Why is it that nigerians are busy helping build other countries, but could care less about building their own?? This isn't so loyal.
Its so unfortunate.....too bad..
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by Kenyaphilia: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Poor Nigerians. But as they say, every people get the kinds of leaders that they deserve. If Nigerian leaders are this corrupt, then it certainly reflects the situation on the ground. Either majority of Nigerians are just as corrupt or they do not care about vetting their leaders at all. There is a boom in Kenya property market and guess where wealthy Kenyans are buying up property....in the leafier suburbs of Nairobi. We are not saints but at least we are committed to making our imperfect country work....by the way, I'm .KE
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by kayventures: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
ANYONE INTERESTED IN LANDS , LEKKI IKORODU VI AJAH LET ME KNOW AND MORE OTHER PLACES

PLUS IF YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING TRANSFORMER FOR RESALE KINDLY EMAIL ME ON KAYVENTURESNG@GMAIL.COM

FULL DETAILS AND CATOLOGUE WILL BE SENT AND WE HAVE A DISCUSSION

THANKS
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by Abbey2sam(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
mkmyers45:

Please how does this concern GEJ?
dats just a quote dummy
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by nightfall(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2012
Kenyaphilia: http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2012/07/17/dubai-african-hub-nigerian-bolthole/#ixzz225z1WYAE

More covered here http://www.thenational.ae/business/property/dubai-property-draws-nigerians
One of the buyers is a Central Bank of Nigeria official who is planning to buy property in Dubai due to some "serious concerns" with the state of security in Nigeria.

I invested $20000 thinking it was a good deal those agents can be quite convincing after sweet talking me and working seriously on my wife free dinner and many benefits that would come with it i dropped $20000 as a part deposit with the intention of making the balance payment when i get home when i told my brother about the grate investment i made he told me it was not a good idea i took my time again to go through the agreement documents i signed and was shocked by the clauses in the agreement this you have to know once you invest no refunds if you miss the monthly payment which will last for 24months you loss all initial investment so many corny clauses. I hardly comment on naira land but i hope this helps someone that might be considering investing as a matter of fact Nigerian are the main target as soon as you land at the airport they start working on you i lost my $20000 but i consider it a blessing if i had invested the total amount that would be a greater loss am not saying they are all bad but be careful please God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by olubuffett: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2012
nightfall:

I invested $20000 thinking it was a good deal those agents can be quite convincing after sweet talking me and working seriously on my wife free dinner and many benefits that would come with it i dropped $20000 as a part deposit with the intention of making the balance payment when i get home when i told my brother about the grate investment i made he told me it was not a good idea i took my time again to go through the agreement documents i signed and was shocked by the clauses in the agreement this you have to know once you invest no refunds if you miss the monthly payment which will last for 24months you loss all initial investment so many corny clauses. I hardly comment on naira land but i hope this helps someone that might be considering investing as a matter of fact Nigerian are the main target as soon as you land at the airport they start working on you i lost my $20000 but i consider it a blessing if i had invested the total amount that would be a greater loss am not saying they are all bad but be careful please God bless Nigeria.

It's unfortunate Nigerians does not investigate the market they are buying into, few years ago it would have been a good buy.The moment you sign that paper you already bought at a loss, you can hardly get make returns on your investment in Dubai these days,other foreign properties investors pulled out of Dubai long time ago. People should be wary of the agents with sugar coated mouth and free dinner.
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by kobikwelu(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2012
stolen wealth
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by hardeyincah(m): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
Its a free world, i can do what i want. -_-
dont mind that guy Tolaaani, he doesn't have a beautiful wife as u are......
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by kayc33(m): 3:30am On Jul 31, 2012
mkmyers45:

Please how does this concern GEJ?

My friend shut your bleeping mouth, he only quoted your boss. Learn to read and comprehend before replying.
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by CHIMSKY(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2012
Money Laundering
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Why is it that nigerians are busy helping build other countries, but could care less about building their own?? This isn't so loyal.

The reason is because the Nigerian nation does not inspire loyalty as it's currently constituted. Many ethnic nationalities would prefer to opt out of the contraption called Nigeria. Unless and until Nigeria is reconfigured as a true Federation, nothing's likely to change.
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by Mcdaniels2: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2012
[quote author=$tunna]Could they not hurry up and build the Eko-Atlantic city so the thieves can have a home based place to spend their stolen money?? just a thought...! cheesy
Now we now see the real reason why they keep setting up committees, so d committees will go arange down for them d most expensive estate in dubai. Gudwrk. GEJ and co.
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
Kenyaphilia: http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2012/07/17/dubai-african-hub-nigerian-bolthole/#ixzz225z1WYAE

More covered here http://www.thenational.ae/business/property/dubai-property-draws-nigerians
One of the buyers is a Central Bank of Nigeria official who is planning to buy property in Dubai due to some "serious concerns" with the state of security in Nigeria.

$450,000 is good investment in a property in a safer and saner place like Dubai than spend it for a property in Ikoyi or Victoria Island with the bad roads and stinking surroundings.
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by MickeyBricks(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
Its a free world, i can do what i want. -_-

oya pakurumo ko jo dada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by okpurukata(f): 6:09am On Aug 02, 2012
I landed at Dubai on friday the 27th of July and I can tell you there was a mad rush by these property agents to catch all Nigerians alighting that plane. I attended the presentation by The Furst Group and then Arab property investments. Infant, you need to hold your breath not to fall to these sugar coated marketers. Unfortunately for them, I am a marketer too and started asking them more questions about deposits and refunds, of course they could not answer. One thing they told me and my husband is that Nigerians are their highest investors. I wept for my country. These thief politicians are killing us. The funniest part of this deal, is that you actually have access to the home you have bought only 4weeks in a year.

Anyway, the First Group said they are developing a world class hotel apartments in Abuja. My husband has told them we would wait until that is completed. I enjoyed their free lunch though.

My advise, Do Not Get Carried Away by these marketers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by GIWAOLOJE1: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
Am happy to use this opportunit to say perfect and experience furniture selling of different kind of wood door is available in ilorin if u need any kind door call this number 0815168303100 MR GIWA is reliable and trusted
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by imsupertips: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
When I go buy my own Dubai property na?
Re: Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers by 9332816: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2012
just visit this website today and start making the money you want for free.
http://www.agea.com/?gid=49460

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos) / Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.