Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus (12872 Views)

Access Bank Unveils Exciting Offers To Celebrate Customers This Valentine / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by OEPHIUS(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Luxury is often associated with the very rich and wealthy; after all, the finest things in life must be paid for. While the specifics of what makes up an affluent living vary on a personal level, most people would describe it as enjoying premium goods and services, all of which do come at a cost.

For many average affluent individuals, a life of luxury remains a dream. However, for as low as N5,999 per month, Access Bank will help you live this dream with the unique XclusivePlus service – a package that gives you a luxurious life on a not-so-luxury budget.

XclusivePlus is a premium service that is available to any customer of the bank that appreciates preferential treatment. It is a subscription-based service that costs you N5,999 a month in exchange for unique services that suit your lifestyle needs.

According to Adaeze Ume, Head, Consumer Proposition, Access Bank Plc, The introduction ofXclusiveplus followed a survey conducted among the bank’s customers, which revealed a rise in customers’ expenditure on luxury travel, luxury experiences and luxury products.
“It is a premium lifestyle offering specifically designed to provide customers with the exceptional service and exclusive privileges that they deserve. It was launched in October 2018 and today has thousands of subscribers who understand the value of the proposition. It takes less than 2minutes to subscribe toXclusivePlus with only N5, 999. One can also choose to make an upfront payment for one year and get a 20% discount to enjoy a bouquet of benefits such as: Free upgrade to a Visa Signature debit card – a debit card with access to local and international spend, Travel in style with free access to over 800 premium airport lounges globally, Free medical emergency cover for you and your loved ones anytime you travel, Free movie and premium event tickets; shows, concerts, exhibitions and more, Network with Industry leaders at our various seminars and conferences, Experience VIP treatment and best rates at over 900 luxury hotels worldwide, 24- hour global concierge service,” She said.

https://xclusivechannel.accessbankplc.com/summer-rush/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-papCbBzs&feature=youtu.be
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by Nackzy: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Na still dia people go win am

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by eallstar: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Nackzy:
Hi
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2019
shocked shocked

You mean Diamond-Access Bank?

PS: Never forget to mention that Diamond!

Don't dare Click HERE!!!
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by mknigeriagreat: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Good one, But make it transparent oooooo.

Note: Click on my signature for this beautiful ride. Car will be gone this weekend be the lucky owner. MAke me a good offer. Check my profile as well. Tokunbo mint sparkling peugeot 407. Sport ride for the great people.
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by Vikzz(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
sakamaje tongue
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by Ekakamba: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Hian! Awof yapa. grin tongue
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by jesicajonna(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2019
I love this platform
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by jesicajonna(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Ignorance Will not kill you sha
Vikzz:
sakamaje tongue
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by atesunate16(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2019
Isokay
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by bbstarr(f): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Is there anyone working in Access bank here?
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by GloShare(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Lies...
The scheme was transfered from Diamond Bank.
I'm an exclusive account holder and you hardly get to enjoy the benefits.
I still queue up
I am still not allowed entry into the bank after 4pm
I've never been served coffee
I've never received movie tickets
Never enjoyed VIP treatment at airport lounges.
Nothing at all.

Wanted to close the account but they keep dribbling so I emptied it out.

Nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by lonelydora: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2019
I'm still looking at Access Bank with one eye shaa
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by BanevsJoker(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Nackzy:
I didn't see anything about winning.
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by jboycrb(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=jesicajonna post=80418336]I love this platform[/quote
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by santino09: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Nice one... I can't wait for them to buy out first bank. This bank is way above the rest.
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by dermmy(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Best bank. They don't steal my money d way Wema dey steal am. Thank you access bank
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by Kendumazy(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Nice one.

Beautiful India Kurtis gown JOINT GROUP IMPORTATION. Check my signature below for more details.
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by gratiaeo(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
GloShare:
Lies...
I still queue up
Nothing at all.

Nonsense.
It's not true. Did you show them your card when you enter bank
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by SmartyPants(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Nackzy:

Win what? Did you read the post?
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by naphunlimited(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Access Bank is gradually taking over the banking sector.

Do you want to be free financially? Check my signature
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by GloShare(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
gratiaeo:

It's not true. Did you show them your card when you enter bank

Yes.

Sometimes they have to consult with the manager, or I end up calling customer service.

It got worse when they became access because they didnt give proper orientation.
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by sholatech(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
GloShare:
Lies...
I still queue up
Nothing at all.

Not true. Maybe you were uninformed.

Its an old service from Diamond Bank and i enjoyed it thus introducing several family members into it. I believe im one of the first set of subscribers and i am still subscribing years after.

First- No one promised you entry into the bank after 4pm. It is not part of the package.
You dont need to queue at any branch as you can walk in boldly to any teller and tell them 'Exclusive Customer' even if you dont have your card. Ive never been rejected.
I use the airport lounges every week as im regular traveller. There is diamond bank lounge for more than four years at gabfol lounge in Old domestic airport lagos, MMA2 and also international airport. They always specify the airports where they are located by regular emails and on their website.

Myself and my wife use our movie tickets every month. We watched Alladin at Genesis Cinema at palms mall Lekki three days back. They dont send it to you, you log in to the Exclusive Channel website and choose your desired tickets and preferred Cinema location. Two tickets free every month.

Every Branch that has an exclusive lounge has steady coffee and canned drinks for you to take. Maybe you only go to a particular branch that doesnt have the exclusive lounge

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by decco1878: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Luxury is often associated with the very rich and wealthy; after all, the finest things in life must be paid for. While the specifics of what makes up an affluent living vary on a personal level, most people would describe it as enjoying premium goods and services, all of which do come at a cost.

For many average affluent individuals, a life of luxury remains a dream. However, for as low as N5,999 per month, Access Bank will help you live this dream with the unique XclusivePlus service – a package that gives you a luxurious life on a not-so-luxury budget.

XclusivePlus is a premium service that is available to any customer of the bank that appreciates preferential treatment. It is a subscription-based service that costs you N5,999 a month in exchange for unique services that suit your lifestyle needs.

According to Adaeze Ume, Head, Consumer Proposition, Access Bank Plc, The introduction ofXclusiveplus followed a survey conducted among the bank’s customers, which revealed a rise in customers’ expenditure on luxury travel, luxury experiences and luxury products.
“It is a premium lifestyle offering specifically designed to provide customers with the exceptional service and exclusive privileges that they deserve. It was launched in October 2018 and today has thousands of subscribers who understand the value of the proposition. It takes less than 2minutes to subscribe toXclusivePlus with only N5, 999. One can also choose to make an upfront payment for one year and get a 20% discount to enjoy a bouquet of benefits such as: Free upgrade to a Visa Signature debit card – a debit card with access to local and international spend, Travel in style with free access to over 800 premium airport lounges globally, Free medical emergency cover for you and your loved ones anytime you travel, Free movie and premium event tickets; shows, concerts, exhibitions and more, Network with Industry leaders at our various seminars and conferences, Experience VIP treatment and best rates at over 900 luxury hotels worldwide, 24- hour global concierge service,” She said.

https://xclusivechannel.accessbankplc.com/summer-rush/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-papCbBzs&feature=youtu.be
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Access Bank built a zoo and ask people to patronize for N5000 nobody shows up, it reduced the fee gradually till it got to N20 nobody still shows up.

Then they made it free and everyone shows up with long que. They allowed everyone in and lock all the gates, freed one of the wild life and ask people to start paying N50, 000,000 to exit, people start writing immediate cheques and calling families members to augument the payment....

Lessons....1

Don't mind Access Bank... nothing is free in the real sense of it....Naija wise up

Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by Xzydar(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg I need more explanation
Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by GloShare(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=sholatech post=80421876][/quote]

As I said, the scheme was transfered from DB and I've had the account since way back.
I'm not sure of your location, but here in PH, its utterly useless. And during my last trip in April, I didn't get any VIP access.

I was promised extra banking hours and I didn't get it. I'm not sure maybe you look rich. But I look broke and that makes it worse to think they would serve me based on looks. I wear slippers to the bank and that's who I am.

This is a screenshot from my mobile app. I run the account so I'm not sure why I'd have to lie about it.

BTW, there's only one lounge in PH and i didn't meet anyone there when i visited.

The one in uniport paid ZERO RECOGNITION. DELAYED. Y TRANSACTIONS FOR 4 HOURS UNTIL I CALLED THE MANAGER. I LOST ABOUT 150K DUE TO THAT DELAY AND IF THE BANK DOUBTS IT, LET THEM CALL FOR AN INVESTIGATION.

Except you're a staff with them?

Re: Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus by Eraddray(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
stupid bank Been charging me 52naira monthly on card maintenance... i tot it's yearly thing until... it start to dey sweet them monthly

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers / Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.