Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? (11951 Views)

Continuous Change In NYSC Time-Table: Nigerians React On Twitter / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? by newguy1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
fubbyy:

You r just unexposed that's why you still see tattoo as a big thing, mumu
dude i disagree wit dat tatoo is bullshit n still one of d tinz dat shows d influence of "white man mentallity" seriously let me ask if u meet a guy n he has a lil wayne tats on will u assume he as a nice guy or thug b4 talkin to him.d way ppl see dat d way u will b addressed
Re: Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? by siegfried99(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
jaybros:

Oh Yobe bros! I hail...I'm headin to KayDee....if d postponement rumor is false

OK cool
Re: Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? by fubbyy(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2014
newguy1:
dude i disagree wit dat tatoo is bullshit n still one of d tinz dat shows d influence of "white man mentallity" seriously let me ask if u meet a guy n he has a lil wayne tats on will u assume he as a nice guy or thug b4 talkin to him.d way ppl see dat d way u will b addressed
Lol.. You said tattoo shows the influence of a white man? Ok, what about suit and tie,jeans,don't you wear all these? Is it not a white man's influence?

Tattoo was even originated from africa,stole by white man,modernized and brought back to us

Nothing is wrong with tattoo my man,I'm presently pushing weight,after widening my chest am getting them tattooed

1 Like

Re: Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? by newguy1(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2014
fubbyy: Lol.. You said tattoo shows the influence of a white man? Ok, what about suit and tie,jeans,don't you wear all these? Is it not a white man's influence?

Tattoo was even originated from africa,stole by white man,modernized and brought back to us

Nothing is wrong with tattoo my man,I'm presently pushing weight,after widening my chest am getting them tattooed
actually not really from us there r oda culture dat do tats dir bodies too. Suits n jean s nko r different u know dat now, see i also like tats to some degree but we cant always copy dem white in everytin dey do moreover not all of dem even embrace tats dat much its more to d blacks among dem n not every tin dem give we hav to embrace.
Re: Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? by fubbyy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
newguy1:
actually not really from us there r oda culture dat do tats dir bodies too. Suits n jean s nko r different u know dat now, see i also like tats to some degree but we cant always copy dem white in everytin dey do moreover not all of dem even embrace tats dat much its more to d blacks among dem n not every tin dem give we hav to embrace.
if we can embrace jeans,suit&tie,lip stick,eye pencil,women wearing trouser.etc

Why won't we embrace tattoo? Tattoo has come to stay,its one of the western culture that I embraced

2 Likes

Re: Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? by marleyboy1991: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
shedraq1:

look at a confused personality like you talking of self-employment. with all the tatoo and discoloured hairstyle on you except your fellow confused friends and a few of your relations will patronise your business,because no sane person will ever do business with you .and perhaps you want to be in entertaiment industry you have already started on a wrong footing, because big names like Tuface are still very sane..no tatoo and no white hair spray...GROW UP see leviticus 19 verse 24-28
Get outta here man...#playaHata

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer / NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / Kano A'16! Join The Moving Train And Be Abreast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.