Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 (12631 Views)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N30,000 / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by nghubs1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
The Ebonyi state government has fulfilled its promise of increasing the state allowance of all youth corp members in the state.

According to NGHUBS, the corp members in the state was on Monday filled with joy as they received Nine Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Seven Naira (N9757) irrespective of your place of primary assignment.

An Ebonyi state corp member who spoke to NGHUBS in a telephone call said both those working in government and private establishment got the state allowance.

Recall that the Ebonyi state governor Dave Umahi had earlier promised to increase the allowances of all corp members in the state to N10,000

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/10/29/nysc-ebonyi-state-government-increases-state-allowance-to-10000/

2 Shares

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by mabaz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by ProfEinstein: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
What can 10,000 do for a graduate with the state of our economy shocked
Failed country
Useless scheme

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by eleojo23: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Prospective corps memebers will now stay up late at the cyber cafe during registration to choose Ebonyi. At least Lagos and Abuja go decongest small.grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Ayoswit(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
As the election period is drawing closer, more States would definitely adopt this strategy. Its commendable though.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good developmemt

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Olannma: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wow umahi

Best Governor

11 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by willijot(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why increase corpers money when you can't even generate IGR. Hope it's not funds from FG that you are using for these sha...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by LASISIELENU(f): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
wally2:
https://www.xvideos.com/video34886801/lekki_babe_fucked_inside_club_full_hd

Watch this video and learn how to control ejjaculazion

What nonsense is this.
Sharing a rape video
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Looks like it's always better to serve in the east nowadays. I served in Anambra anyway and they used to pay us too.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Uchenaija: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
timolala:
The Black Man's Penchant for Stupidity is the bane of his under-development!

Wonders shall never end. Cool FM Port Harcourt City is organising a Halloween Party. This is the Radio Station that will not cover the New Yam ceremonies of our people because it is fetish (but Halloween is not fetish). This is a radio station that will have nothing to do with our masquerade festivals because it is repulsive to their taste.

But here it is making plans to celebrate the absurdity of the White Man called Halloween!

It is sad that the African Press is killing our cultural heritage and making no effort to promote Africa. In fact, the African Press Corp has wittingly become the instrument of Neo-Colonialism of the continent. For instance while our Local football league suffers the Nigerian Press spends millions promoting foreign leagues.

Today, 85% of Nigerian youths are ready to die for foreign clubs that adds no food on their tables, that gives them no jobs. That is how stupid we are.

While Nigerian football leagues suffers for want of sponsorship Sterling Bank Nigeria PLC spend millions of pounds yearly sponsoring Arsenal FC of England. Equally, Dangote is making plans of buying Arsenal Club someday.

It is through the Press that the West is selling her same sex marriage agenda and all their abominations to us. It is this black man's foolishness of not valuing his own that led to the success of the Slave Trade which took Africa's best sons and daughters across the Atlantic to work the earth for the White race. It is this foolishness that saw our wealth being siphoned into foreign banks by our corrupt rulers and then these rulers will turn around to borrow these same money from the foreigners payable with interest.

If you celebrate that Halloween with Cool FM then you must tender your head for psychiatric evaluation.

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by baloest: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gud one
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by kolafolabi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kind gesture from the State Government.. Gombe State paid 1k during my NYSC days. Funniest part was that bank would still deduct 100 for charges leaving 900naira. Crazy Bank, Crazy Government

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
I pray other states should do the same....
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Yankee101: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
If i was a governor i'd request for STEM graduates and pay them 50k to carry out direct labour road construction and infrastructural development. The others will teach cutting edge ICT and run ICT hubs to develop programs on android and IOS which we can market and sell to Nigerians and the world on Google Play Store and Apple Store.

They'll revamp Agriculture and improve storage, processing and marketing. They'll be saddled with standardizing fresh produce for European and American markets.

All hard working corps will be retained automatically on a graduated 100-200k salary on contract only with 6month pay as severance in order to cut off future pension obligations but still give them room to gain experience, build character, birth development and have the opportunity to pursue interviews and jobs at other places for career growth.

The biggest asset is not money. It's skilled labour. You can Channel these skill sets to make as much money as you want. But it requires a proficient leader-manager who knows about markets, needs, wants, production, forecasting, harnessing and motivation.

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by millionboi2: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bliv u me.....umahi will not pay after election

Ask civil servant s in d state

1 Share

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by montumonami(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Someone should send this link to Dr Fayemi grin
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by hacunamatata: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
How much is brown zink Republic paying?

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Daniel058(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
AKUBARUOHA IS WORKING.... the talk and do governor!!
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Igbo states will be paying other people children money.

Bursary for indigent students - NO!
Pay your own indigent staff - NO!

When our young people go to serve in their states. They use them as gigolos and prostitutes.

At the mention of an Igbo name every price must change.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by gbaskiboy: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
ProfEinstein:
What can 10,000 do for a graduate with the state of our economy shocked
Failed country
Useless scheme
It is better than nothing

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by ThinkSmarter: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Something is telling me that umahi is trying to lure corp members who re likely going to be recruited as inec adhoc staffs during the election into sharp practices to his favour.
#ifuknowuknow

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by dogstyle007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
I wish River state will do same thing
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by nghubs1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
I am serving in Ebonyi state and the fact remains that at least 50% of thr corp members in my local government are Igbos

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by nghubs1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Igbo states will be paying other people children money.

Bursary for indigent students - NO!
Pay your own indigent staff - NO!

When our young people go to serve in their states. They use them as gigolos and prostitutes.

At the mention of an Igbo name every price must change.

I am serving in Ebonyi state and the fact remains that at least 50% of thr corp members in my local government are Igbos

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Sleekfingers: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=Uchenaija post=72518488][/quote]

Nice quote....But you celebrate Xmas.....the Jew man called Jesus....

What's the meaning of Halloween? It is an eve of the Christians holy day....all hallow eve/ all saints....it is used to remember all dead saints ...also to remember the dead....

Anyway what's my business. I ain't no bloody Christian....and Muslim either....
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by profnigga(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
nah make d man fulfilled his promise oooo.

bcx we d corps member jubilated wen he made announcement in the camp during swearing in.

but later heard dat d man can lie, like
lai Mohammed.
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Uchenaija: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Nice quote....But you celebrate Xmas.....the Jew man called Jesus....

What's the meaning of Halloween? It is an eve of the Christians holy day....all hallow eve/ all saints....it is used to remember all dead saints ...also to remember the dead....

Anyway what's my business. I ain't no bloody Christian....and Muslim either....

I don't celebrate Xmas.
Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by Ketaokeipheoma: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
willijot:
Why increase corpers money when you can't even generate IGR. Hope it's not funds from FG that you are using for these sha...
did you hear dat ebonyi owed workers before? Their governor is trying,upon small allocation the state is recieving.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 by oluwakayode25(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Umahi you no do well o...when I be dey Ebonyi na 5k you dey carry give man...but anyways the 5k was a life saver

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Prospective 2016 Batch B Corps Members. Lets Meet Here / Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.