Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues (30686 Views)

I Need Car Keyless Entry Remote Fixed On My Camry / Get Replacement Honda Accord And Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - / 2006 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by vitality22(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
baconline:
What year is d xterra?,you could call me and i will talk u thru reprogramming it if d car lost its memory,if it doesnt work ,then I could send u another one and talk u thru reprogramming it,Cheers.

Its a 2001 model.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
vitality22:

Its a 2001 model.
ok,call me when u are in d vehicle,and i will talk u thru what to do
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by vitality22(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
baconline:
ok,call me when u are in d vehicle,and i will talk u thru what to do
Ok, i will call you later today
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
most american nissan from 1998 come with keyless entry
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
free it is
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by dahmylolah(m): 12:40am On Sep 15, 2012
I always need ur know-how... I have å 2003 crv ..lx model though... The thing is dat i know it comes wiv the almighty transponder key..... Just wnt to know what oda security features could be installed on it specially 4 cases like snatch and drive...
Would also like 2 know aw much it would cost 2 get one ... (Also .. If u do keys .. I need å spare.. Specially the ones wiv d remote on em) u could mail me @ damolinchin @gmail.com...
Cheers
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by kemmy16: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2012
pls where can i cut key and program it for my honda element 06.thank you
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
Thanks baconline for handling the keyless entry issue in a very mature way. I use a 2006 Toyota Corolla (Bank Type) I bought it from my company without the remote key. Can I programme a remote key for the car? how much will it cost me to do this? I will appreciate your prompt response on this please.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoobanla(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
baconline: In view of my experience in this field,if you have issues regarding your car remote control system,feel free to drop a line and I will do my best to answer them

@ baconline, I have Porsche Cayanne S. It came with remote control starter offcourse and they are all working except the owner sit side most of the time refused to lock.

PleaseIs there anyway out, what can be done. Thanx
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by freeadvicer: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2012
omooba-nla:

@ baconline, I have Porsche Cayanne S. It came with remote control starter offcourse and they are all working except the owner sit side most of the time refused to lock.

PleaseIs there anyway out, what can be done. Thanx
Its the central lock mechanism on that door dat needs to be serviced or replaced
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by freeadvicer: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2012
sesandavid: Thanks baconline for handling the keyless entry issue in a very mature way. I use a 2006 Toyota Corolla (Bank Type) I bought it from my company without the remote key. Can I programme a remote key for the car? how much will it cost me to do this? I will appreciate your prompt response on this please.
I believe its Toyota Dubia,it is possible but very scarce.By default the car comes with a remote key,but the replacement has to be ordered as it is not available in the local market
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by ateke2(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Can I get a replacement remote key for vw jetta 2003 and at what cost?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sorry about my long absence,I am back now
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by symbianDON(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2012
oga my own na very small matter o. Na d casing of my key/remote break so d key de shake but d remote de work well well. No yawa. How much to change d plastic casing? E go possible? Na 2007 accord i de manage o.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Meet any auto locksmith and ask for d shell of your key,it's together with the key.so u will need to cut the key part and transfer the remote and chip to d shell,cost about 3k
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by symbianDON(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2012
baconline: Meet any auto locksmith and ask for donations shell of your key,it's together with the key.so u will need to cut the key part and transfer the remote and chip to do shell,cost about 3k
thanks so much. I will do just that. God bless you.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by rahmathassan(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2012
1997 Camry remote control only lock/unlocked the doors, other functions like starting engine/ panic alart are not working.. And I need a spare remote.. kindly assist.. And were is ur location...? (fcc id: Elvmt6a)
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
U have a carbine silencer remote,was it originally starting d car if yes then those button might be bad.u will need to replaCe d remote,call me on mondAy and I will check if I have it in stock,if not will place an order for it.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by infolekan(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
Good evening, I have a 2007 Toyota Camry SE V6. I have the keys with me and the central remotes are working perfectly but the security light showing the car with a small key is always flashing when i am driving and stays on permanently when the key is removed. what could be happening please?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by nnamokenna(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Gud day Sir. Please I have a 2002 Camry that came with just one key (no spare) and no remote transmitter. Please can I get a remote remote transmitter that will work with it and a spare? The car came with security (there's a blinking security light near the climate control knobs with "Security" written on it) and I think it works well. I just need the remote and a spare.

How much would it cost me? I reside in Abuja. Can I get the remote here and program it myself? Thanks a lot.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
nnam.okenna:
Gud day Sir. Please I have a 2002 Camry that came with just one key (no spare) and no remote transmitter. Please can I get a remote remote transmitter that will work with it and a spare? The car came with security (there's a blinking security light near the climate control knobs with "Security" written on it) and I think it works well. I just need the remote and a spare.

How much would it cost me? I reside in Abuja. Can I get the remote here and program it myself? Thanks a lot.
nnam.okenna:

Ok
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by nnamokenna(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
nnam.okenna:

I have paid the agreed amount into your account. Thank you and please, I hope to get it by tomorrow if it would be possible.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Not all cars are fitted with the factory remote system.For Camry, corrola, sienna. The CE trim is not equip with a factory system,only an after market remote fob will be installed on d above trim
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
nnam.okenna:

I have paid the agreed amount into your account. Thank you and please, I hope to get it by tomorrow if it would be possible.
nnam.okenna:

Ok, no prob
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by JW214: 5:44am On Dec 18, 2012
I bought a remote for my Toyota Corolla Sport(2005) from this guy, the programming took less than 5mins, the buttons on the remote are working perfectly like the old remote that came with the car before it got damaged and lost.

I am impressed
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
JW214: I bought a remote for my Toyota Corolla Sport(2005) from this guy, the programming took less than 5mins, the buttons on the remote are working perfectly like the old remote that came with the car before it got damaged and lost.

I am impressed
Wow ,we thank God,
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Most nissan america from 1998 come with a remote fob.all trims
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Barmby: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello,

I just bought a Nijja used Big daddy off someone on Nairaland. However, the remote doesn't work. He said it needs to have its battery changed and probably reprogrammed. Is this the case? And how can you help?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by nnamokenna(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
I would like to testify to the genuineness of Mr. Baconline. For anyone who may be doubting his claims here on NL, you don't need to worry; he is a man of his word.

Started discussing getting a remote with him 2 days ago. Paid the agreed amount into his account yesterday and this morning, collected it. What's more, the thing is so easy to programme. I just followed the instructions he emailed me and it is working perfectly. It's a pity I'm not in Lagos otherwise na you for help me get and programme a spare key.

Thank you very much and I really appreciate your professionalism. This is the second transaction I am doing on NL (paying money to someone without either seeing/knowing the person or seeing the good) and I am happy to say that both have been great. It's good to know that in the midst of so much bad we can always get some good.

It's a pleasure doing business with you.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
nnam.okenna:
I would like to testify to the genuineness of Mr. Baconline. For anyone who may be doubting his claims here on NL, you don't need to worry; he is a man of his word.

Started discussing getting a remote with him 2 days ago. Paid the agreed amount into his account yesterday and this morning, collected it. What's more, the thing is so easy to programme. I just followed the instructions he emailed me and it is working perfectly. It's a pity I'm not in Lagos otherwise na you for help me get and programme a spare key.

Thank you very much and I really appreciate your professionalism. This is the second transaction I am doing on NL (paying money to someone without either seeing/knowing the person or seeing the good) and I am happy to say that both have been great. It's good to know that in the midst of so much bad we can always get some good.

It's a pleasure doing business with you.
Bros thanks for d thumbs up.the pleasure is mine.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Barmby: Hello,

I just bought a Nijja used Big daddy off someone on Nairaland. However, the remote doesn't work. He said it needs to have its battery changed and probably reprogrammed. Is this the case? And how can you help?
1.Confirm the trim is a LE or XLE,if a CE it will not work
2.Change the battery if it does not work then it will be either a bad remote,or it need reprogramming or d car keyless system is faulty
3.Have someone test d remote with a remote tester to confirm it is ok,if it is not then u will need to replace d remote. D fcc I'd should be GQ43VT14T,if it is 2005/2006 its has booth control(4 button).2002-2004 does not has booth(3 button)
4. U could re-programme it yourself by following d instructions I will send to u ,send me your email
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by blapo(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2012
hello Baconline, i own a 2005 toyota corolla CE, the car came with just one key, i need a spare key and also, is it possible to change the keys to a remotely controlled one? How much is it gonna cost me and how do i contact you, i'm in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation / 2020 Model Benz Gls450 4matic Brand New Good Deal Fully Loaded / Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.