Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues (30689 Views)

I Need Car Keyless Entry Remote Fixed On My Camry / Get Replacement Honda Accord And Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - / 2006 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
blapo: hello Baconline, i own a 2005 toyota corolla CE, the car came with just one key, i need a spare key and also, is it possible to change the keys to a remotely controlled one? How much is it gonna cost me and how do i contact you, i'm in Lagos.
blapo: hello Baconline, i own a 2005 toyota corolla CE, the car came with just one key, i need a spare key and also, is it possible to change the keys to a remotely controlled one? How much is it gonna cost me and how do i contact you, i'm in Lagos.
I deal only with d remote systems, a corrolla CE does not come with a factory installed remote, u will need to install d aftermarket remote system
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
No need to scrap any remote system that came with your car,there is always a replacement,whether it's factory or dealer or aftermarket.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Everfrank: My Volswagen golp 3 has the keyless feature but it was sold to me without the remote control. Can it be replaced?

No VW Golf III was keyless.

Yes, some models came with Central Locking, but they do NOT support remote operation.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by vitality22(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
nnam.okenna:
I would like to testify to the genuineness of Mr. Baconline. For anyone who may be doubting his claims here on NL, you don't need to worry; he is a man of his word.

Started discussing getting a remote with him 2 days ago. Paid the agreed amount into his account yesterday and this morning, collected it. What's more, the thing is so easy to programme. I just followed the instructions he emailed me and it is working perfectly. It's a pity I'm not in Lagos otherwise na you for help me get and programme a spare key.

Thank you very much and I really appreciate your professionalism. This is the second transaction I am doing on NL (paying money to someone without either seeing/knowing the person or seeing the good) and I am happy to say that both have been great. It's good to know that in the midst of so much bad we can always get some good.

It's a pleasure doing business with you.

I sincerely love to hear things like this. More strength to your elbow Baconline. Mine is a Nissan Xterra 2001. The keyless entry doesn't work. How can you help me please? I have the remote, I've changed the battery and no response yet. I need help pls.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
vitality22:
I sincerely love to hear things like this. More strength to your elbow Baconline. Mine is a Nissan Xterra 2001. The keyless entry doesn't work. How can you help me please? I have the remote, I've changed the battery and no response yet. I need help pls.
Thanks a bunch
It could be either of dis three
1. D remote is bad
2. The car lost its memory
3. The reciever is faulty

Assuming it is d second option, then u might need to call me and I will talk u thru reprogramming it yourself or drop your email and I will send u d instructions,but confirm d fcc I'd of d remote so dat we are sure u have d right remote
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by vitality22(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
baconline:
It could be either of dis three
1. D remote is bad
2. The car lost its memory
3. The reciever is faulty

Assuming it is d second option, then u might need to call me and I will talk u thru reprogramming it yourself or drop your email and I will send u d instructions,but confirm d fcc I'd of d remote so dat we are sure u have d right remote
Alright, here is my email vitusboy@yahoo.com OR vitusboy@gmail.com
please, am eagerly waiting. the fcc id is KBRASTU10
Thank you
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
vitality22:
Thank you

Check your box,d remote is d right one
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
Camry 97-99 has two types of remote system, d factory and d RS3000. D remote system is a option for this car
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by weedbikers: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2012
Pls I drive a 2002 honda accord special edition and I have a problem with the security system. A while back, the honda remote control got spoilt nd removing the factory security system was unsuccessful so we got one of this regular security system installed and now it clashes with the factory one. I want to know how much to remove the regular alternative nd if its possible to get anotther remote for the factory system and its cost also
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2012
weedbikers: Pls I drive a 2002 honda accord special edition and I have a problem with the security system. A while back, the honda remote control got spoilt nd removing the factory security system was unsuccessful so we got one of this regular security system installed and now it clashes with the factory one. I want to know how much to remove the regular alternative nd if its possible to get anotther remote for the factory system and its cost also
U need to remove d one u installed after d factory failed,tell d electrican dat installed it to remove it completely or remove d main fuse that came with d alarm system.dat will deactivate it. Then u get d factory remote either from me or anywhere u can get it.d fcc I'd should be kobutah2t or h3t ,then I will send u instructions on how to program it or talk u thru it.send yur email address
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by weedbikers: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2012
baconline:
U need to remove d one u installed after d factory failed,tell d electrican dat installed it to remove it completely or remove d main fuse that came with d alarm system.dat will deactivate it. Then u get d factory remote either from me or anywhere u can get it.d fcc I'd should be kobutah2t or h3t ,then I will send u instructions on how to program it or talk u thru it.send yur email address

laolubiker@yahoo.com
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2012
weedbikers:
laolubiker@yahoo.com
Make sure u disconnect d other remote system first or d car will not go into programming mode because of d interference.
Check yur mail box.Chaoooo!!!
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by kenny2u(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2012
I have a 99accord lx, d remote key got missing and at times d alarm system triggers on itself 'horning n headlights flashing' dis won't stop until u go to d passanger door n insert d key to reset d alarm system. What can be done to this n hw much will cost me to fix up remote..
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
kenny2u: I have a 99accord lx, d remote key got missing and at times d alarm system triggers on itself 'horning n headlights flashing' dis won't stop until u go to d passanger door n insert d key to reset d alarm system. What can be done to this n hw much will cost me to fix up remote..
LX comes with a dealer installed remote while EX comes with d factor installed, pls re confirm which one(lx or ex). Also is it only d passengers door dat resets d alarm? What of d drivers door. Send me yur email and I will tell u what to do, a remote can be programmed to work for you car by yurself
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by vitality22(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
vitality22:
Thank you
Baconline, i did as you instructed in the mail you sent to me. It only got to level 2 that is
Your hazard lamps will flash if
you have performed this step successfully
The hazard light flashed that is it entered programmable mode and that was all. The step 3 was not accomplished.
Any help please?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
vitality22:
Baconline, i did as you instructed in the mail you sent to me. It only got to level 2 that is
Your hazard lamps will flash if
you have performed this step successfully
The hazard light flashed that is it entered programmable mode and that was all. The step 3 was not accomplished.
Any help please?
Step 3 is for u to turn d key to acc,anyway why don't u call me and I will talk u thru it. My nos are at my signature
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by kenny2u(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
baconline:
LX comes with a dealer installed remote while EX comes with d factor installed, pls re confirm which one(lx or ex). Also is it only d passengers door dat resets d alarm? What of d drivers door. Send me yur email and I will tell u what to do, a remote can be programmed to work for you car by yurself
D car is lx n it only reset at the passenger's door. Trixken@gmail.com
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by vitality22(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
baconline:
Step 3 is for u to turn d key to acc,anyway why don't u call me and I will talk u thru it. My nos are at my signature
i did that as you stated in step 3, went on to step 4 but the hazard lamp did not flash. Any further assistance please?
Thanks a bunch
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoboy1: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2012
pls i need your help.... i got this Camry 97 from some one nairaland...(https://www.nairaland.com/1096882/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-camry) they gave me 1 key with not remote. how much will it cost me to fix a remotely controlled system
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bad remote,get another one
vitality22:
i did that as you stated in step 3, went on to step 4 but the hazard lamp did not flash. Any further assistance please?
Thanks a bunch
Bad remote,get another one
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
omoboy1: pls i need your help.... i got this Camry 97 from some one nairaland...(https://www.nairaland.com/1096882/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-camry) they gave me 1 key with not remote. how much will it cost me to fix a remotely controlled system
What is d trim of d car Le,xle,ce?also post a pix of d interior of d car to d left of d steering,around d mirror adjuster
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by vitality22(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
baconline: Bad remote,get another oneBad remote,get another one

Thanks, but pls where can I get it in Calabar OR do you have it and how much please are you selling it? How do you get it over to me?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2012
vitality22:

Thanks, but pls where can I get it in Calabar OR do you have it and how much please are you selling it? How do you get it over to me?
Give me a call and we can work something out
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoboy1: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
baconline:
What is d trim of d car Le,xle,ce?also post a pix of d interior of d car to d left of d steering,around d mirror adjuster

Thank you... well it is Le and here is the pic u asked

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
omoboy1:

Open that panel with a screw driver so dat u can see d plug dat goes into the mirror adjuster,disengage it, it will look like this

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
omoboy1:

Open that panel with a screw driver so dat u can see d plug dat goes into the mirror adjuster,disengage it, it will look like this,locate d no 2 wire,it should be a wire terminating there, pls what is d color,note if there is no wire in 2 position then d car did not come with d factory keyless

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoboy1: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
yes i have done that... cry
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sorry I reposted twice,did u see d switch?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoboy1: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
yes i can find the switch... but what wire are you talking about ?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Look at d bottom of last pic I posted,look at d one labeled 2 on d drawing
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoboy1: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
this is the switch and also i saw a black box in side.... what does that mean ?

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoboy1: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
the color is brown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation / 2020 Model Benz Gls450 4matic Brand New Good Deal Fully Loaded / Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.