Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Customers Can Only Transfer Funds From Their Current Accounts in GTBank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Can Only Transfer Funds From Their Current Accounts in GTBank? (1056 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. / Is GTBank Forcing Customers To Open Current Accounts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customers Can Only Transfer Funds From Their Current Accounts in GTBank? by topetope(m): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2012
It has been usual trend for customers of GTbank to transfer from any of their accounts with the bank using the internet banking channel so long as you have funds in that account and you have the transaction token.

Now, customers can only transfer from their current account so the bank can charge COT on that transaction.

This is the new face of FRAUD in GTBank and it should be seriously resisted.
Re: Customers Can Only Transfer Funds From Their Current Accounts in GTBank? by walesmann: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr. TopeTope,

You are obviously a fraudster. Just look at the time you posted this issue (5:11am).

If you are not , you can put your account number here and I will forward to my freinds at GTB for them to confirm the status of your account.

This would be pasted here for all to see.

Instead of engaging your bank to find out what could have made them do this , you are busy badmouthing them online.

Fellow Nigerians , let us promote and celebrate all that is good within us , rather than trying to pull dow. This Bank is good and from my experiences with them , they also listen
Re: Customers Can Only Transfer Funds From Their Current Accounts in GTBank? by bigx(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
walesmann: Mr. TopeTope,

You are obviously a fraudster. Just look at the time you posted this issue (5:11am).

If you are not , you can put your account number here and I will forward to my freinds at GTB for them to confirm the status of your account.

This would be pasted here for all to see.

Instead of engaging your bank to find out what could have made them do this , you are busy badmouthing them online.

Fellow Nigerians , let us promote and celebrate all that is good within us , rather than trying to pull dow. This Bank is good and from my experiences with them , they also listen

https://www.nairaland.com/1004877/customers-only-transfer-funds-current

Their COT is outrageous if you ask me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online (guide). / Payza (alertpay) Payment Plugin Configuration For Online Transactions / Do You Have A Positive Mind To Selling Products Of High Demand? If Yes,then Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.