Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? (1712 Views)

Is Nl Admin That Clueless Or Incompetent? History Shows Last Backup Jan 10th / Presidency:hunt For Boko Haram Opposition Were Actually Clueless / Picture Of The Day: GEJ Actually Had A Shoe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by hotncold1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
I expected so much from him (call it fresh air grin grin)though I never vote for him(once the Koko master and his colleagues in the music and movie industry started singing Jona for you,Jona for me grin grin grin I knew it was only a matter of time)It pains me so much that each time I read his speech especially to issues regarding security challenges the country is facing,I end up getting more confused.Some of his comments/quotes are being use as signature here on NL.

From the fuel subsidy,his travel to Brazil with largest contingency,etc etc.My question now is,is that GEJ was NEVER capable of governing Nigeria from day one(yet most of us blindly vote him in sad sad ),or if not for his"cursed"advisers,maybe we might be singing a different song altogether.Let's have your take.

Mature response please.

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by NwaNimo1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
He's a fraud (Fake PHD Holder) that's slowly being found out . . . .

His cabinet and advisors are letting him down - and GEJ is letting us down.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
You need a mature response but unfortunately yours is immature. You definitely do not know what it takes to rule a nation.

Please tell us your candidate since you didnt vote for GEJ
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by ifihearam: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
@poster
You are clueless and foolish for this stupid thread
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by sheyguy: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
Bros OP, it takes some serious level of cluelessness to be led astray.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Pataki: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
You are clueless and foolish for this stupid thread

See this is why people continue to insult your Retardeen of a president. Rather than kindly educate the poster, you throw up hot air, insult the poster and I guess you would lay on your 'pako' bed tonight with no light feeling happy that you have insulted someone online today who dared to ask question about your Retardeen.

I will not insult you yet, but rather implore you for future purposes to address the topic raised rather than addressing the poster with your childish prattle and disgusting cyber tantrums.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by FindOut(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
We have brains, let us sit down and think.

Pro-GEJ supporters, if you have nothing useful to drop (as is likely going to be the case), do our sensibilities a favour and just stay away, especially today where we have witnessed just how commited the FG via the AGF is, towards fighting corruption.

@Topic,

He was the Governor of Bayelsa state, he was acting President for a whole year, did you see any sign that this was a man that could take Nigeria to the 'promised land'?

What achievements did he have to his name that warranted him being voted in as President in the first place?

During the campaign, people just woke up one day to silly mantras like ''Vote GEJ, not PDP''. Isnt it obvious today how outrightly stup!d that statement is/was?? How many fresh vibrant blood did he inject into government, does his loyalty today not align more with his party than the people?

Now, we are hearing excuses and more excuses. Right now, we are paying 97 naira per litre because of the excesses of some few billionaires in active connivance with the government we voted back into power, and these guys cannot be brought to book.

I've always felt a revolution is impossible in this country, but at this rate, if the house of reps fail to impeach this man, the people may react seriously. Even the powers that are behind GEJ are seemingly subtly, almost openly, supporting his removal (recall the loud ovation that greeted Femi Gbaja's speech in the PDP DOMINATED house of reps)coz they know that if he's not gently eased out soon, and a revolution occurs, it'll cause bigger problems for them. & i can assure you that even 500 laptop squad will not be able to do jack coz the sh!t is almost hitting the fan

If GEJ shapes up, no problem. He will have my support 100%, but unfortunately, past and present events dont show positive signs of that happening.

To the staunch Pro-GEJ fans (paid or unpaid), you see, you can deceive many people, and deceive yourselves, by claiming Goodluck is on track, that he's the best thing to happen to this country since sliced bread e.t.c., but you can NEVER, and you will NEVER be able to stand truth on its head. & when the time comes, truth will prevail over falsehood. We cannot continue like this in this country, Nigerians, we have suffered enough, STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY, the country is over-blessed with resources, we deserve more, tell the President to EITHER SHAPE UP or SHIP OUT. We cannot be fools forever.

*any insults, negative directed at this post will be gracefully ignored* Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by floriana(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
GEJ is so clueless that even his party members clapped for an opposition member calling for his impeachment. HE is either clueless or led astray cluelessly
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Acidosis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
floriana: GEJ is so clueless that even his party members clapped for an opposition member calling for his impeachment. HE is either clueless or led astray cluelessly
Goodluck is not that 'party' type. He is not after PDP but you, me and all Nigerians. Use your head!
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by hotncold1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ Acidosis,to be candid with you,my candidate was Prof.Pat Utomi(whether he is capable or not another debate entirely and again my choice tongue)His presidential debate swept me off my feet(although I knew he was going nowhere,the name of his party even sounded like a town hall or village meeting grin grin grin)which at the end he pulled out of the race.So there was no point in me wasting my time standing under the sun(when Dbanj has already sang and dance Jona,Jona,fresh air for,fresh for me grin grin grin)

I also we believe we need more people like the Prof(oh well)Now that I have answered your question,will you be kind enough for us to have a mature discussion?
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by hotncold1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
@IfIhearam,I didn't and Never abuse or insulted you,Neither did I abuse or insult GEJ.I only ask a question,which you can either "reasonably respond with yourt FACTS or you"stupidly and foolishly" keep quiet.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by hotncold1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Find Out!:
We have brains, let us sit down and think.

Pro-GEJ supporters, if you have nothing useful to drop (as is likely going to be the case), do our sensibilities a favour and just stay away, especially today where we have witnessed just how commited the FG via the AGF is, towards fighting corruption.

@Topic,

He was the Governor of Bayelsa state, he was acting President for a whole year, did you see any sign that this was a man that could take Nigeria to the 'promised land'?

What achievements did he have to his name that warranted him being voted in as President in the first place?

During the campaign, people just woke up one day to silly mantras like ''Vote GEJ, not PDP''. Isnt it obvious today how outrightly stup!d that statement is/was?? How many fresh vibrant blood did he inject into government, does his loyalty today not align more with his party than the people?

Now, we are hearing excuses and more excuses. Right now, we are paying 97 naira per litre because of the excesses of some few billionaires in active connivance with the government we voted back into power, and these guys cannot be brought to book.

I've always felt a revolution is impossible in this country, but at this rate, if the house of reps fail to impeach this man, the people may react seriously. Even the powers that are behind GEJ are seemingly subtly, almost openly, supporting his removal (recall the loud ovation that greeted Femi Gbaja's speech in the PDP DOMINATED house of reps)coz they know that if he's not gently eased out soon, and a revolution occurs, it'll cause bigger problems for them. & i can assure you that even 500 laptop squad will not be able to do jack coz the sh!t is almost hitting the fan

If GEJ shapes up, no problem. He will have my support 100%, but unfortunately, past and present events dont show positive signs of that happening.

To the staunch Pro-GEJ fans (paid or unpaid), you see, you can deceive many people, and deceive yourselves, by claiming Goodluck is on track, that he's the best thing to happen to this country since sliced bread e.t.c., but you can NEVER, and you will NEVER be able to stand truth on its head. & when the time comes, truth will prevail over falsehood. We cannot continue like this in this country, Nigerians, we have suffered enough, STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY, the country is over-blessed with resources, we deserve more, tell the President to EITHER SHAPE UP or SHIP OUT. We cannot be fools forever.

*any insults, negative directed at this post will be gracefully ignored* Thank you.
Bro,I think a coup will do it.I don't think the people are aware how ugly things are.Nothing is working .At the rate we are going,Nigeria will be(God forbid)in rumbles by the time GEJ is "done" with us.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Too Many Advisers will lead you into Confusion

GEJ is suffering from both diseases.

Over advised

Over confused

Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by okosodo: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
on behalf of the people that voted for gej, , i apologize. we have learnt our lessons
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by FindOut(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
hot n cold: Bro,I think a coup will do it.I don't think the people are aware how ugly things are.Nothing is working .At the rate we are going,Nigeria will be(God forbid)in rumbles by the time GEJ is "done" with us.

The military seems politicized already, as the govt has been taking very good and special care of them.lol. but nothing is impossible.

i just tire for this country and its leaders. i'm currently keeping faith in the house of reps though, lets see what September brings.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by 2mch(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
GEJ is an adult, stop making excuses. His brain is fully formed. He chooses to be ignorant, and pretending not to be able to apply any critical thinking. he is a very lazy guy who surrounds himself with advisers rather than apply any thinking. So many committees, all for something he needs to sit down for 5 minutes to think about. Only he was elected, not those ministers coming out to talk. Only he will face the music. The ministers should stop coming on TV. No one elected them and no one wants to see them lie.

5 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Kamali(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Too Many Advisers will lead you into Confusion

GEJ is suffering from both diseases.

Over advised

Over confused

I think so too
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
Shehu shagari is more charismatic,he is just too dull.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by duality(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2012
Pataki:

See this is why people continue to insult your Retardeen of a president. Rather than kindly educate the poster, you throw up hot air, insult the poster and I guess you would lay on your 'pako' bed tonight with no light feeling happy that you have insulted someone online today who dared to ask question about your Retardeen.

I will not insult you yet, but rather implore you for future purposes to address the topic raised rather than addressing the poster with your childish prattle and disgusting cyber tantrums.

with the highlighted, i think you should clap for yourself. however popular those words are. those who uses them are silly and uncultured.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by don33310(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2012
hot n cold: Bro,I think a coup will do it.I don't think the people are aware how ugly things are.Nothing is working .At the rate we are going,Nigeria will be(God forbid)in rumbles by the time GEJ is "done" with us.
The quicker will get rid of Badluck Jonathan the better for us.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2012
See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Lisa1: 2:19am On Aug 01, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by pcicero(m): 2:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Lisa1: Much appreciated

Gawd! Are you so dumb? You are a fvcking troll! Don't you have anything to contribute to threads except 'thanks for sharing', 'much appreciated', bla bla blah?
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Demdem(m): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2012
@ poster,
The retardeen falls in both categories.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by pcicero(m): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2012
nebula9: Shehu shagari is more charismatic,he is just too dull.

Imagine what we have become in this country. A Grade 2 teacher is now being rated better than a so -called PhD holder.

Jonathan is a classical example of everything that has gone wrong with this country.

#O God of creations, direct our noble cause#
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 01, 2012
He's enjoying the best of both worlds.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by hotncold1(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2012
dayokanu: See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma
I laugh in India. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,see as him take stand(Ademumu grin grin grin grin)
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Murphy7h4: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2012
BUMPS
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by werepeLeri: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pataki:

[b]I will not insult you yet, [/b]but rather implore you for future purposes to address the topic raised rather than addressing the poster with your childish prattle and disgusting cyber tantrums.

LOL at the bolded. That will make you an eediot who deviates from his usual line of duty. What else do you know how to do than insult?

Eediot. I expect nothing else from you in reply than insults.
Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Pataki: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
duality:

with the highlighted, i think you should clap for yourself. however popular those words are. those who uses them are silly and uncultured.

With a thief, clueless dolt and astonishing dullard as a president, yes kindly refer to me as silly and uncultured.

Ignorant gnat.

Can't President Retardeen for once in his lifetime as President have good news for one to cheer about?! Is that too much to ask for? Or must we keep being reminded that he is perpetually clueless?

werepeLeri:

LOL at the bolded. That will make you an eediot who deviates from his usual line of duty. What else do you know how to do than insult?

Eediot. I expect nothing else from you in reply than insults.

If I insult you, we all both know how you would run to the administrators and start crying as the victim. cheesy

What kind of animal calls himself werepeLeri? Ashiwere. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by werepeLeri: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pataki:

With a thief, clueless dolt and astonishing dullard as a president, yes kindly refer to me as silly and uncultured.

Ignorant gnat.

Can't President Retardeen for once in his lifetime as President have good news for one to cheer about?! Is that too much to ask for? Or must we keep being reminded that he is perpetually clueless?

If I insult you, we all both know how you would run to the administrators and start crying as the victim. cheesy

What kind of animal calls himself werepeLeri? Ashiwere. cheesy

Cow dung. You obviously think like a cow u are. What is the meaning of Werepe? Bastard yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Actually Clueless Or Is He Being Led Astray? by Pataki: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
werepeLeri:

Cow dung. You obviously think like a cow u are. What is the meaning of Werepe? Bastard yoruba man.

How does a cow think? The retardeen(zoologist) in you is truly enviable. cheesy

Werepe means devil's bean. Any further question, anumanu? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC -nigeria's Expert Copy-cats / Why Rivers State Failed To Meet Dec 2012 24 Hours Power Target / Deeper Life Church Accused Of Illegal Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.