Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pictures Of The 1st Cell Phone, Television And Laptop. Awkward I Think. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of The 1st Cell Phone, Television And Laptop. Awkward I Think. (921 Views)

How Did Silverbird Verify Their Television And Radio Twitter Handles / Compare And Contrast Channels Television And AIT. / Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The 1st Cell Phone, Television And Laptop. Awkward I Think. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
The very first television sets looked nothing like the high definition flat screen televisions that we have today. The first televisions were large, clunky, andhad very small screens. Also The first cell phone looked more like a clunky landline phone than the sleek iPhones and Android phones that we have today. The first cell phones were heavy, and some came with a briefcase to make carrying them easier. And The first laptops looked more like the PCs of today. This is the Kaypro 1982 portable; though it'snot what we'd consider portable in the 21st century. I'd sure hate to carry this one around!

Re: Pictures Of The 1st Cell Phone, Television And Laptop. Awkward I Think. by tpia5: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2012
cant see the pictures but the first cell phones were huge.

(1) (Reply)

UNESCO Lied, Nigeria Is Not The Second Largest Film Producer In The World / Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily / DSTV Must Adopt Pay-as-you-go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.