Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce (69302 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NIMC Finally Calls For Credentials Check Up. / Nbplc Finally Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ekolina(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
Tnk God 4 d test, lookin 4ward 2 hearin 4rm dem by God's grace
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by pufectskin: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
How do we know for sure that these are correct? My cousin took d test.
Femsyn: DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENT AND SCORE YOURSELF PARTLY ON VERBAL & NUMERICAL(MANAGEMENT TRAINEES)
VERBAL = 12 QUESTIONS
NUMERICAL = 8 QUESTIONS

SEE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Kolkleen(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Femsyn: DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENT AND SCORE YOURSELF PARTLY ON VERBAL & NUMERICAL(MANAGEMENT TRAINEES)
VERBAL = 12 QUESTIONS
NUMERICAL = 8 QUESTIONS

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where did u get this? These are the exact same questions now
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
Wondering why u didn't post this before the exams.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ikenna44: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
Dat math questn dat had d ans 6/10...in d test we wrote 2day...was dat option there? Sum1 pls confirm...d closest i got was 10/16.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by tollu: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
@Ikenna44
Yes it was one of the options
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by tollu: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Femsyn just wants to give people heart attack, yeah his answers are correct but what's done is done.
Let's just all keep our fingers crossed ok? Que sera sera

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Femsyn(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Peeps, no harm intended. Its just a wake-up call to folks who, based on ignorance, denigrate d names of some of these recruitment agencies for no just cause. And also to help future management trainees.
I've seen cases where candidates assume dey've "blasted" a test, whereas in actual fact it was d other way round.

NB: Even though these are the correct answers, do not rely on this as the final judgment; know that Jah has the final say.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by uzewe: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Plz house, how much does NB Plc pay during and after training. And
Wats the duration of training. Any one dat knws d company should break
It down for us. Thanks
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by AkanA1(m): 4:47am On Sep 23, 2012
VERBAL = 12 QUESTIONS
NUMERICAL = 8 QUESTIONS

Why including your BB Pin? Advertisement?
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by AkanA1(m): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2012
ikenna44: Dat math questn dat had d ans 6/10...in d test we wrote 2day...was dat option there? Sum1 pls confirm...d closest i got was 10/16.
=
The answer was 6/10. A total of 16 players, 10 Women, 6 Men. [women = men + 4]. Men:Women = 6:10. The other options look so similar and even correct, just included to confuse candidates, that's y it's a test. Ppl are bound to make mistakes under pressure conditions.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ikenna44: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2012
Smart ass...i knew d ansa was suposed 2 be 6/10...dnt tink i saw d option. Oversight on ma part. Its all gud doe...no bigy!
Akan A1:
=
The answer was 6/10. A total of 16 players, 10 Women, 6 Men. [women = men 4]. Men:Women = 6:10. The other options look so similar and even correct, just included to confuse candidates, that's y it's a test. Ppl are bound to make mistakes under pressure conditions.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by donmarshia(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
VERBAL = 12 QUESTIONS
NUMERICAL = 8 QUESTIONS

After the Detroit Lions' abysmal 0 win and 16 loss season in 2008, the owner of the team fired the head coach. In the days that followed this decision, one professional sporting analyst said: "the prospects of the Lions becoming a competitive franchise depends on if the team can procure a talented and disciplined coach."
A) depends on if
B) depend on whether
C) depends on whether
D) depend on if
E) depend whether

I think you got this wrong. B is definitely not the answer.

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by tollu: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
donmarshia:

After the Detroit Lions' abysmal 0 win and 16 loss season in 2008, the owner of the team fired the head coach. In the days that followed this decision, one professional sporting analyst said: "the prospects of the Lions becoming a competitive franchise depends on if the team can procure a talented and disciplined coach."
A) depends on if
B) depend on whether
C) depends on whether
D) depend on if
E) depend whether

I think you got this wrong. B is definitely not the answer.

While I'm not sure what the rules are, It's either B or C.

"Prospects" is what makes B seem a very likely choice. Though C sounds better to me.
I think B is correct.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 234GT(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Guys, the test don go, so free. You are even lucky. The test for trainee brewers was very difficult and tricky.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Kolkleen(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
No need to argue about the right or wrong answer, just hope u make it thru to the next stage cos that's the koko. All the best
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by andre99(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Funny guys out here, u just dey give urself hypertension, nothing can be changed again.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ikenna44: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hey guys...lets not luk at it as an argument...lets luk at it as an oportunity 2 learn sumtin new...we might come acros it sum where AGAIN...DNT LET D SAME BULLET HIT U 2CE!
I asked an english lecturer bout dis questn nd she said she wasnt rily sure, dat dependin on d context...i cudnt rememba d whole questn wen i asked ha..bt she said wud go 4 option a.'depends on if'

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by babby007: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
How do I download the questions. Can't see any link 4 it.

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Kolkleen(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ikenna for the purpose of learning, the answer is depend on whether. Because they used prospects, u can't say prospects depends. So it is Prospects depend on whether. The explanation is online tho, copy the question and paste in the google search bar. Cheers
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Mimiok(f): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2012
234GT: Guys, the test don go, so free. You are even lucky. The test for trainee brewers was very difficult and tricky.

Not just tricky, you have to read in-between lines of a Biochemistry textbook to get the answers right. Not funny at all!!!
I guess the turn up was low cos people that sat for the test in port Harcourt and its likes couldn't make it down to lag for the 2nd stage....Tfare issues.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by uzewe: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2012
Plz house answer my question na, how much do NBPlc pay graduate trainee during and after training for engineers. wats the duration of training and wats the future dia like as in promotions, bonuses, and overseas trainings. answers needed
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2012
uzewe: Plz house answer my question na, how much do NBPlc pay graduate trainee during and after training for engineers. wats the duration of training and wats the future dia like as in promotions, bonuses, and overseas trainings. answers needed

you're management staff already (management trainee) so the conditions are very good. Monthly pay is definetly above 200k.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by uzewe: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
trae_z:

you're management staff already (management trainee) so the conditions are very good. Monthly pay is definetly above 200k.
thanks trae_z, but the 200k u talked about is it an all inclusive pay or will dia be allowances attached. how is the future dia like: promotions etc cos someone told me engineers dont rise fast dia since they not key owners of operations in the company
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by uzewe: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
@trae_z, still waiting for ur reply.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Don't have much insight about management trainee remuneration but i do know that nothing less than 200k should hit your account every month.

key owners of operations in the company? Uhm, that would be brewers and sales people i guess. Anyways there's a lot of merit in NB and if you're good you should rise fast no matter your dept.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by aetel1: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Has anyone received any mail yet concerning the function based test....twas tough though
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 234GT(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
aetel1: Has anyone received any mail yet concerning the function based test....twas tough though
No news here. The recruitment is being delayed unnecessarily. FMCGs usually have speedy recruitments, but this one is turning out to be an exception.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by fembas316(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
They will soon call, just praying for the end to justify our efforts.
Amen
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ceeboy: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Guys lets be patient...the aptitude test took two weeks before feedback...lets chill till saturday.
Keep praying for the best though.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by fembas316(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
ceeboy: Guys lets be patient...the aptitude test took two weeks before feedback...lets chill till saturday.
Keep praying for the best though.

How far bro...
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ceeboy: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
fembas316:

How far bro...
Chilling bro...taking all the neccesary rest...how your own side?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.