Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! (1417 Views)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by Dainfamous: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
A place call ukwu mango where ABA people dump their refused since military era, ochendo had cleared it after so many years ochendo is working.Aba people can you tell us about ukwu mango now ochendo have fix that road beautifying aba;ochendo is working....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxx52mE9ZE
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by Dainfamous: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ndi omeke ome, ndi bubu yaya! T.A orgji i belive he got peoples vote,he is loved by abia state as u can see, let me see anybody that will open their mouth to say T.A.Orji didn't win free and fair election,that person is an enemy of progress
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by Dainfamous: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
That is why we are here today to demonstrate that we do not only know the problems, but are willing to commence solving them. Today, we commission some of the rare projects recently completed by our Administration, for the benefit of a future-focused and expanding Aba city. These new projects have safety implications -- often ignored by our people, as well as aesthetic infrastructural linkages, relevant for the business growth of our city.
We will today commission a pedestrian crossing fly-over, for Abia Polytechnic Community and environs; the much discussed, but avoided Ukwu-Mango road and its surroundings; Danfodio/East road - with implications on good drainage in Aba; and the Old Express/Samek Road - with a traffic by-pass implication.

We are confident that the projects we commission today, will to a large extent, improve both the human and vehicular movements in the City; improve the ambiance and aesthetics of Aba, and assist in the development and fast flow of business activities in Ariara market and other business concerns in Enyimba City. We would not end there, but certainly continue our efforts.
With these new projects we commission here today, we will soon begin to exploit the larger effects and gains, to begin addressing all the access roads in Aba, even where restorations and reconstructions are already on-going.
I need not remind our people in Aba, that some of the projects we have completed for commissioning today, looked like impossible projects in the past -- just like the Ukwu-Mango and Danfodio/East Road. Others like the pedestrian over-head crossing, were neither visualized nor considered, despite the obvious safety implications to our people.
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by Dainfamous: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by swaggerific: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
See how a group of paid sycophants (a.k.a City of Aba) is celebrating peanuts thrown to them by a stupid governor
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
swaggerific: See how a group of paid sycophants (a.k.a City of Aba) is celebrating peanuts thrown to them by a stupid governor

^^^I'm still trying to work out if Dainfamous is being sarcastic with these posts, or if he's dead serious. undecided

I've given up on Abia state and i now read any news stories about that state with a feeling of resignation. My focus and hope is now on Imo, Enugu and Anambra states.
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by Abagworo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^I'm still trying to work out if Dainfamous is being sarcastic with these posts, or if he's dead serious. undecided

I've given up on Abia state and i now read any news stories about that state with a feeling of resignation. My focus and hope is now on Imo, Enugu and Anambra states.

Abia is in a hopeless situation.
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by CyberG: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2012
LOL...
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by emindu: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Abia State governor, Chief Theodore Orji says he has no regrets over the huge funds he is investing in maintaining security in the state.

In a release signed by his Chief Press Secretary, the governor maintained that no price paid in ensuring that peace reigns in the state could be too much.

According to him, without security, development cannot take place. This is why it tops the agenda of the state government.

Orji recalled that during the kidnapping problem in the state, local and foreign contractors handing various projects in the state abandoned their sites as kidnappers took them hostage.

The governor added that the prevailing peace in the state would be sustained at all cost.

A cross section of eminent personalities has commended the governor for his investments in the security and peace of the state.

It would be recalled that the governor has donated more than 60 Hilux patrol vehicles to security agencies in the state.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/no-regrets-over-huge-security-funding-says-orji/
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by Bawss1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
Maybe Theodore Orji needs his own 40 laptop crew, the current PR guys just come up with pathetic threads every time.
Re: Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!! by ak47mann(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
i found out that the same road T.A.ORJI commissioned the roads are bad,bad job was done, everything has gone from bad to worst
look

UKWU MANGO COMMISSIONED BY T A ORJI

(1) (Reply)

Modern-day Voodooism In Osun State / Jesus Was Having Sëx With Mary Magdalene. - Mallam El-rufai / Sokoto Prince Who Became Enugu Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.