Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,998 members, 7,859,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Carrot Oil For Your Shin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carrot Oil For Your Shin (607 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened / Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carrot Oil For Your Shin by joangirl: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hi my name is Joan a top make up artist and beautician based here in Nigeria. I have done a lot of research on skin products that naturally tones the skin without any adverse or harsh reactions. I discovered a product “CARROT OIL’
The benefit includes
1. It contains beta-carotenin which is one off the 600 carotenoids that carrot richly contains
2. Carrot oil shields your skin from harmful ultra violet energy of the sun.
3. It contains a high level of vitamin E which is very efficient in the healing of sunburn, skin disorder taking time to repair the skin.
Carrot oil can be mixed with your crème or rubbed like that like a moisturizer (I advice people to do that and avoid these harsh crèmes that damage the skin.
I have 100 mills bottles for sale. My email is joanimade@yahoo.co.uk or call on
feel free to goggle the use of carrot oil yourself  

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips You Need To Know / Is Stuttering Or Stammering A Disability? / Urgent Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.