Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Is Qservers.net Webhost? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Is Qservers.net Webhost? (7277 Views)

Qservers.net N1,000 OFF All Hosting Orders / Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net / Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by amades(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Has anybody used the service of qservers.net webhosting? Is it a service that you can recommend for people?
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by rufaai(m): 5:05am On Aug 01, 2012
amades: Has anybody used the service of qservers.net webhosting? Is it a service that you can recommend for people?

undecided I'm not sure about them, but i'd recommend www.gigalayer.com instead, if you need reliable service.

1 Like

Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by DAvIt0(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2012
not heard of them tho
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by mastere3: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
Getting a reliable web hosting is a matter of online research. Well if you need my recommendation. I think they are good from my personal research about Nigeria web hosting service. You can take a tour into www.vbhostnet.com if you think you find it interesting you can proceed with placing order online.

Bless Be!
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by talk2hb1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
yes they are good.
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by utimatedes(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2012
master-e:
Getting a reliable web hosting is a matter of online research. Well if you need my recommendation. I think they are good from my personal research about Nigeria web hosting service. You can take a tour into www.vbhostnet.com if you think you find it interesting you can proceed with placing order online.

Bless Be!
That site is not working...
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by mastere3: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
@utimatedes

It is working fine. I guess your network is the issue. Try again
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by utimatedes(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
master-e:
@utimatedes

It is working fine. I guess your network is the issue. Try again

I still can't access your site! Am afraid you have moved from your former server to another and server network is causing the problem- few months ago, I used to check your site out and your package and am still using the same connection which is Glo.
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by utimatedes(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
I use my BB and I was able to access it, it is the same Glo network am using. I used to experience such problem when I was hosting with one company, sometimes I won't be able to login to my cpanel and I was thinking it was MTN until I was advice to change host and when I changed, I was able to access my cpanel with the same MTN.

You need to investigate your datacenter network....
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by goverment(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
I've made research about www.qservers.net and discover some nigerian that register with www.qservers.net.

Some of the user claim to use for 4 - 8 month
They recommend their Msqol, ftp, uptime, linux hosting etc
They are also proud to recommend it to their friebds.

Am still making research about www.qserver.net because am plaining to associate wih my wordpress account
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by Buildingthelife(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Qservers.net ....Their hosting have been ok but till yesterday. I haven't been able to access my blog and moreso their live chat are no longer responding to me. I have lost countless visitors all thanks to qservers.

1 Like

Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by olicgad: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
I have always host my sites with www.sugaonline.com
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by afrideo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Used them in 2013 qiute impres though ported foreign to keep up with demand
http://afrideo.com
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by eworm: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why did you port foreign? Nigeria web hosting companies have their data center abroad, and some even use the same data center with the so called foreign company that you have ported to.

Buy from Nigeria web host and encourage them to do more

afrideo:
Used them in 2013 qiute impres though ported foreign to keep up with demand

http://afrideo.com

2 Likes

Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by daddynasa: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qservers is one of d best in Nigeria. I ve never encountered any hosting problems and i ve used it for 3 years now or so. I think they are ok.
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by chibooz: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2016
lovely
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by Ups01(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
daddynasa:
Qservers is one of d best in Nigeria. I ve never encountered any hosting problems and i ve used it for 3 years now or so. I think they are ok.

What about downtime
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by emcee4love(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2016
amades:
Has anybody used the service of qservers.net webhosting? Is it a service that you can recommend for peoploe?

Why not try Beta Host Limited

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable Linux web servers with Data Centers close to you..

All our hosting plan comes with free 1year SSL Certificate to protect your site again theft......... Why not choose us as one of your reliable hosting today & you will never regret having us as web hosting company of your choice....

Cool Right, Visit us today: http://www.betahost247.com

Like us on Facebook for promotional offers & tips on how you can manage & Protect your site: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247 Twitter: http://twitter.com/betahost247
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by betahost247(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2016
Yes we are truly the best 200% Faster Than Other Hosting Provider. Why not try us today & you never regret having us as one of best hosting company.

Try our 1 month free Hosting Plan, No need to pay, if you are satisfied wit our services, you can go ahead and Subscribe.

Visit: https://www.betahost247.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

Contact our Support to get you setup immediately: support@betahost247.com

Regards,
Beta Host Limited Team
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by ediko5(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
Qservers is reliable i have used them now for a long time.
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by goverment(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2016
Qserver is reliable.

I start to use Qserver as a custom domain for my since 2014

By early 2015, i moved from to Qserver

I usually contact them through email for support and they respond immediately

On the month of May 2016, their server was down, i request for a reason and they reply through email. With 24hr their server was alive again

Apart from domain and host plan, they other like ecomercial host plan and domain

They do regularly update or upload new plugins for Traditional Website or Web2.0 user through Softaculous area in your CPanel

They uses Linxus host and not Window host

I can recommend Qserver to anyone

NOTE: Always make a review search about the web host in search engine before using it
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by QServers: 4:38pm On May 12, 2016
daddynasa:

ediko5:
Qservers is reliable i have used them now for a long time.

goverment:
Qserver is reliable.
I start to use Qserver as a custom domain for my since 2014
By early 2015, i moved from to Qserver
I usually contact them through email for support and they respond immediately
On the month of May 2016, their server was down, i request for a reason and they reply through email. With 24hr their server was alive again
Apart from domain and host plan, they other like ecomercial host plan and domain
They do regularly update or upload new plugins for Traditional Website or Web2.0 user through Softaculous area in your CPanel
They uses Linxus host and not Window host
I can recommend Qserver to anyone
NOTE: Always make a review search about the web host in search engine before using it

Thank you all, we appreciate your posts and continuous patronage.

QServers.net
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by overhypedsteve(m): 4:29am On May 21, 2016
QServers:

Thank you all, we appreciate your posts and continuous patronage.

QServers.net
hi I just paid for host space and domain But can't access my cpanel what do I do?
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by emcee4love(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2016
overhypedsteve:
hi I just paid for host space and domain But can't access my cpanel what do I do?

Why not try Beta Host Limited

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable Linux web servers with Data Centers close to you..

All our hosting plan comes with free 1year SSL Certificate to protect your site again theft......... Why not choose us as one of your reliable hosting today & you will never regret having us as web hosting company of your choice....

Cool Right, Visit us today: http://www.betahost247.com

Like us on Facebook for promotional offers & tips on how you can manage & Protect your site: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247 Twitter: http://twitter.com/betahost247
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by shorxynla(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2016
overhypedsteve:

Why not send a mail to their technical support with your domain name. Their mail is support@qservers.net
Re: How Is Qservers.net Webhost? by Betafalex(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
You can use this hosting http://east.runhosting.com to host your site, send me your user ID after registration and what you purchased and i will discount you

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure W3 Total Cache Plugin and increase your website speed. / The Digital Market – Reintroduced. / Pls How Genuine Is WEB4AFRICA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.