Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (9014 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by simongonner: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2012
The Jama’atu Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, also known as Boko Haram, yesterday claimed responsibility for the various attacks launched in Sokoto, Zaria, Bauchi, Damaturu and Maiduguri, saying its fighters would soon start killing women who have been spying on them.
A statement in Maiduguri yesterday by Abul Qaqa, spokesman of the group, said the attacks in some Nigerian cities were meant to avenge the incarceration of members of the group and to also liberate the Nigerian Muslims.

The statement, which was written in Hausa, reads: “All praises go to Almighty Allah. This is a very important message from the Jama’atu Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad.

“We wish to extend our profound gratitude to Almighty Allah for giving us the opportunity to fulfill the promise we made on launching spontaneous attacks in Sokoto.

“We are responsible for the attacks in Bauchi and at the residence of Namadi Sambo; the one in Zaria as well as the one in Damaturu where we bombed a patrol vehicle.

“We equally dealt a big blow on JTF operatives in Maiduguri, who out of frustration, went back and killed innocent and defenseless citizens.

“We are also aware of the activities of some women who have been recruited to spy on us. This is a final warning to all of them. By God, whenever we catch any woman spying on us, we would slaughter her like ram

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/173226-sokoto-zaria-attacks-boko-haram-claims-responsibility

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2012
now they want to start killing women ,i dont understand this ppl is it by force to create n islamic state ?the same ppl they want to rule re the ppl they want to start killing.i dont know how to define this boko haram definitely from their statements and actions they are not fighting for islam but political power what gej needs to do is expose their sponsors and crush them once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by okosodo: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2012
they say they are fighting for islamic state because they want to buy the conscience of the ordinary hausa/fulani people, though they have succeded in doing it, but that is not what they want.
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by slick1(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2012
Hw can u say u r fighting 4 an islamic state yet u r destroying d same islamic states . . . Make dem bomb d whole northern states and turn am into desert if them like. . .
Political tools is just what they are.
I dont blame them,when we dont have border control and our ports are very porous nko
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by searay(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2012
BH claimed responsibility. This no be news now. It's easy to claim responsibility.
In fact I also claim my own.
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Lordave: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2012
What's the essence of this thread, to suprise us? If it wasn't them, who would it be? Abi they don't get another Islamic terrorist group 4 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2012
Dis crap bh killed innocent coppler @ d v.p hous 4 nthg. I wondr wat coppler got to do wit dis. I pray 2 God almgty 2 xpose them asap.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by tunapawizzy: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2012
ofcourse we know they are responsible for it. abi there's no other senseless association in Nigeria
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by gegee(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2012
the worse tin be say i no even know their problem
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by slimdiggi: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2012
*yawn* neeeeexxxxxttt!
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by bibina: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2012
simon gonner:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/173226-sokoto-zaria-attacks-boko-haram-claims-responsibility

but i heard no one can fight for Allah! so why killing for Allah? abi is Allah blood thirsty?
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by seyigiggle: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2012
this people dont have respect for the religion they are claiming to protect
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by toluxa1(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Using women as spies is actually a good tactic but unfortunately, the inside menn Boko Haram have planted have leaked intelligence to them. Please believe them when they say they are aware. Our security agencies are so dull

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by ossaisly(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2012
After someone that his or her sanity is questionable would say that BOKOHARAM is not an Islamic group. Why have they not say "In Jesus name" or "the Miraculous working God".... Boko guys,we already know that you guys are behind the bombing. Thumbs up!!! I wish OBJ is still the president. Yeye fowls.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nyntynplus: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2012
I.diotic nd stupied govt, hw can GEJ says he dnt knw d sponsor of diz animals? Enough of all diz killings, is either he xpos d sponsors or obviously he GEJ is one dem, nd d pupose is to dent d ecönomy of nothernerns nd 2 impose tension amng d north so as 2 rig nxt election nd also d US knws who so eva is behind dis shiit..
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2012
Did dey say in dat post dat JTF got frustrated and killed innocent ppl??
NA LIE!!
Boko haram has never spoken up for innocent people,
There's a possibility dat JTF really dealt wit dem, hence dey're tryin to ridicule d JTF.
Boko haram.... #SHAME ON U!
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Imoy(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2012
searay: BH claimed responsibility. This no be news now. It's easy to claim responsibility.
In fact I also claim my own.
Abi o, my dear, any bomblast wey hapn, them go begin claim responsibility. Mtswww.
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Wicked al majiris! Boko Haram has no definition but only a mission statement:To Kill,Steal And Destroy...But not for long,their end is near!They might win many fights,but they wont win the battle.Nigeria Belongs To JEHOVAH GOD

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by solgee(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2012
Bro it is cobbler not coppler. Thank you
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Chidex2442(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Abeg mak them share dis country mak i see wer all dis aboki go get visa d kum howk gworo n cigerrate 4 countries like Nigeria n south Africa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by usmanyaro17: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2012
Here they come again shamelessly claiming responsibility for killing innocent people.These people are evil...we should all rise up against them,they don't mean well for us,whatsoever they are looking for is evil...it breaks my heart when I hear people say that is poverty that has created Boko Haram,the dangerous they are using must be very expensive,they are just blood thirsty.Let us rise up against them...

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by ebamma(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2012
all for the love of 77 virgins

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by solgee(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2012
Nyntynplus: I.diotic nd stupied govt, hw can GEJ says he dnt knw d sponsor of diz animals? Enough of all diz killings, is either he xpos d sponsors or obviously he GEJ is one dem, nd d pupose is to dent d ecönomy of nothernerns nd 2 impose tension amng d north so as 2 rig nxt election nd also d US knws who so eva is behind dis shiit..
don't say what you are not sure of please...
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by solgee(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2012
ebamma: all for the love of 77 virgins
shai... God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2012
•Police hold two suspectsBoko Haram (Western education is sin) yesterday claimed responsibility for Monday’s attack on the family house of Vice President Namadi Sambo in Tundun Wada, Zaria.
The sect also said it was behind the explosions in Sokoto, also on Monday and the recent attacks in Bauchi, Bauchi State, Maiduguri, Borno State and Damaturu in Yobe State.
The group warned Christians and informants to the security agencies, saying the sect would attack any government functionaries, security agents, Christians and anyone who pretends to be a Muslim.
“We want to stress that in our struggle, we only kill government functionaries, security agents, Christians and anyone who pretends to be a Muslim but engage in assisting security agents to arrest us, ” a statement by the group said.
A statement sent to reporters in Maiduguri yesterday evening believed to be authored by the sect spokesman, Abu Qaqa, also claimed responsibility for the bomb attacks in Sokoto, Zaria and Damaturu. The statement reads: “All praises go to Almighty Allah. This is a very important message from the Jama’atu Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad. We wish to extend our profound gratitude to Almighty Allah for giving us the opportunity to fulfill the promise we made on launching spontaneous attacks in Sokoto.
Read full story here:
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/55903-we-attacked-sambo%E2%80%99s-home,-says-boko-haram.html
Now Boko haram should tell us why they disobey the rules of the ongoing fasting(Ramadan) and the rules of the Quran(are they fasting atall or what?). . .they should tell us why they wage attacks on their fellow muslim nothern brother Namadi Sambo. . .stressing they will kill those pretending to be muslims. . .this evil doers sect should tell us how they know the pretending muslims from real muslims? are they God or angels to know the real muslims? The sect boko haram devils are not fighting for no muslim nor Islam they're fighting for themselvs and they will surely recieve their reward in HELL FIRE!
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by lawal123: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2012
Is prohibited 2 fight a war during d month of ramadan, dis shows dat bh are muslims.
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by curtain: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2012
The P.R.O of the nothern governors forum has spoken. Nw they hv shortage of women blood. No wonder they dont want STATE POLICE. For those who think ramadan is not 4 bloodshed, they shud knw dat it is a season of blood suckers. as for me, Shekau is a true faithful of ALLAH and is blessed with Islamic Possesive Spirit(IPS). Other muslims are mere hypocrites.
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by curtain: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2012
The P.R.O of the nothern governors forum has spoken. Nw they hv shortage of women blood. No wonder they dont want STATE POLICE. For those who think ramadan is not 4 bloodshed, they shud knw dat it is a season of blood suckers. as for me, Shekau is a true faithful of ALLAH and is blessed with Islamic Possesive Spirit(IPS). Other muslims are mere hypocrites... Where ar those liars dat call dem Unknown_gun_men?
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by shineeye1: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2012
It is not difficult to discover that these boko rams are actually mentally deranged animals. Their statements are always incoherent, illogical and nonsensical. What is their definition of "innocent and defenseless citizens"? It is bewildering to therefore hear men of supposed substance calling for dialogue with these unfortunate creatures. We are waiting to see where and how that will happen. Not many evils can compare with that of the NAZIS under Hitler, yet, they were JUDGED. The days of boko rams are numbered and they will fall on the ignominious side of history.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by papagiddy(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2012
yeah, Ramadan Kareem. their fasting and prayers will be accepted by Allah honestly!!
Re: Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2012
fools. Am still searching for the reason they attacked sambo's place with just 3 of their many fools. Sambo is not clean of this shit...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen / 2023: Allow Nigerians Vote On Merit, Not Religious Persuasion, Group Urges CAN / National Assembly Begins Seven-Week Recess, To Resume September 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.