Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

August 1st 2012:your Plans For Yourself And Your Family This New Month. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / August 1st 2012:your Plans For Yourself And Your Family This New Month. (750 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

August 1st 2012:your Plans For Yourself And Your Family This New Month. by Maxdiamond(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2012
Hi friends,this is another new month.Do you want to spend this new month the way you spend last month?Do you really want changes for youself and your family?Here,let say our individual mind and let see if we can help each other in actualizing our individual & family goals this new month of august 2012.my own individual goal this month is to climb higher the ladder of my career and for that of my family,GOD should strength us in our christain life and make us one big and happy family..my fellow nairalanders,what are yours?

(1) (Reply)

Swedish High School Student Fails Bio Class For Saying Homosexuality ‘abnormal’ / Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? / Bride Dumps Groom Over Failed Maths Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.