Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089338 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Smartslim17: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pls who has tried this product. Any recommendations

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by drtee247(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
iphunanya:

Try getting Tretinoin 0.05%, it will help with the discoloration and premature aging. You need to apply caution when using it, use only at night and three times weekly.

While using Tret, always ensure that you wear you sunscreen.

Sunscreen recommendations - Missha Aqua Sun Gel, Biore UV Aqua, Skin Aqua, Altruist Dermatologist sunscreen
Will u recommend missha aqua for a dark skin person? Does it leave a white cast on the face.?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by iphunanya(f): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
drtee247:

Will u recommend missha aqua for a dark skin person? Does it leave a white cast on the face.?

It's one of the best sunscreen out there. It leaves no white cast.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by BeanmanX(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
iphunanya:

It's one of the best sunscreen out there. It leaves no white cast.
Let's meet... sad
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by vaca1: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Oluchi01:
Available Black Seed oil and Seed, very effective 100%
What's the use?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Oluchi01(f): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Help boost the immune system, fight cancer, prevent pregnancy, reduce swelling, and lessen allergic reactions by acting as an antihistamine.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Smartslim17: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hello guys, I'm about to get the 55H+ for #12500 nd the serum for #4500
Hope I'm not been cheated. Although looking at it closely, it is the original.
Pls I need input before I place order

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nannyo(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Are you still having those green veins? I will treat it within 2 wks.
Contact 08120273721

Please, would be glad if you can recommend a body cream. The one I used last gave me with green vein and uneven skin tone.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nannyo(f): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Do you want to achieve a flawless skin?
Visit dorcasbeauty.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
📷
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Smartslim17:
Hello guys, I'm about to get the 55H+ for #12500 nd the serum for #4500
Hope I'm not been cheated. Although looking at it closely, it is the original.
Pls I need input before I place order

Where did you get these from?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nko1: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Never bleach
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DemmyDD: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pls my face is getting darker with acne and spots. I need a good whitening product to make my skin glow recommendation for
1. Face cream and serum
2. Toner
3. Body lotion
4. Body and face soap
5. Body oil
6. SPF
8. Sun burn corrector
Thanks so much
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Smartslim17: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Where did you get these from?

Mama tega shop

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nifeevents: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hi guys, how are you doing today?

Sorry I am a bit of a bother but please I NEED some help from you.

I would be especially grateful to you if you take a quick second to fill in this survey below. https://forms.gle/Kad9PvEU2Z2B4g9C7

I know you're in a hurry but I promise it's less than 5 questions and won't take more than 1 minute of your time and data.

Thank you in advance. https://forms.gle/Kad9PvEU2Z2B4g9C7

Ruth
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2023
EFFECTIVE SKIN LIGTHENING LOTION/ SKIN REHAB FAIRNESS SKIN LOTION FOR GLOWING LIGHT SKIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GmSPBQ7C0
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lifenajeje(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2023
Pls where can I find original Tracia skin lightening shower cream and any idea of the cost ?

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lifenajeje(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Have u tried the latest?

Tracia goat milk face and body lotion..

WhatsApp

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jackaustin631: 3:18am On Nov 17, 2023
ImaMmakara:
Helo lovely people am new here. And am so excited that i entered this forum because i know my problem will be solve. The skin on my back is darker than the rest of my body. So pls i need your candid advice on want to use. Also review your best lightening product and how many shades it lightened u. Presently using clear essence fade creme. Thxs for ur response.
Hey everyone! I've been intrigued by the variety of lightning cream available in the market lately and wanted to start a discussion here. Has anyone tried a particular lightening cream that they absolutely swear by? I'm looking for recommendations and personal experiences to help me make an informed decision. What ingredients should we be on the lookout for? Any success stories or cautionary tales? Also, are there any natural alternatives that have worked for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.