Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089255 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Tam13: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Purplr princess, I used the olay quench once and d results were fabulous. My skin became clearer and fresh. However, av nt bn able to get that particular type again. The ones av bought ddnt give the same result.

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Peaches17(f): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hey guys,I finally found great natural products that dnt irritate my skin but come at a hefty price,I found a supplier of gluta/kojic soap and glutathione creams in SA I've bought supplements too,I've been trying for months to find someone who can sell me gluta pills on ebay bt all decline saying the country customs won't allow them shipped in,I'm happy with my new regime even though I sleep hungry its worth itsmiley
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Peachess, pls if u don't mind, pls can u share u regime with me.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Tam13: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2013
Peaches,care to share?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Peaches17(f): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2013
Sorry my notifications of update on this thread delay,I use koji/gluta soap morning n evening everyday bt the koji/gluta soap peels my skin n it dries it so I've cut to using it 3 times in a week,I also take msms powder wit vitamic c every morning n evening along with the gluta capsules everyday I use the skin lighteing lotion everyday n I also bought garnier spf 50 for when I go out to the sun bt I'm always indoors
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Peaches17(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2013
@Imma Mmakara dats my b4 and after I also use tca a couple of times on my face to get rid of stubborn acne marks

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Peaches17(f): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Im still looking for a regime for my face at the moment I use ponds anti marks with signature exfoliating facewash n garnier toner but dats jst for now I'm looking to try Olay products for my face now
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Peaches tanxs u r a darling.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2013
My mum swears by Tracia lightening shower cream. That's her main body wash and she told me to try it out so I bought a bottle when I was in Nigeria and I absolutely loved it. I don't know if it evened out my skin tone (because I used just a bottle and I'm not sure if I gave enough time to see results) but it definitely moisturized by skin. Then again, I care for moisture more than anything because I have a very sensitive skin. It's a shame I can't find Tracia anywhere here in the States. I'm gonna stock up when next I get to Nigeria.

Also, I've been using Olay white radiance for a year, it's a facial cream that helps fade dark spots and lightens the skin tone. It does exactly what it says but it takes time to see the effect (say minimum of 3 months). Also, a little goes a LONG way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2013
purpleprincesia: The best product i know so far are products of olay , dove or nivea. They are skin friendly and they have a wide range.of products ranging from soap to cleanser to body cream. And their product won't cause a hole in your pocket. I am presently using olay quench. it clears off spots.and gives u an even tone without bleaching the skin.
An ardent Dove user right here and I can tell you clearly that Dove doesn't lighten the skin, not by any stretch of the imagination.

It's really good for those with sensitive skin and it is very moisturizing but as far as skin lightening is concerned? count Dove out.

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Temismith(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
tjskii: cheesy I dey o,I don catch belle so for now I np dey use any cream,just bio oil,I don't kno much bout diva maxitone,but Q7 seems to be ok,thougj I don't av much faith init,since d day I saw a darkcomplexioned friend of mine using it,she said d thing helps maintain ur natural color and truly,she isn't gettin lighter,so I no gbadun d cream,cos wats d point of cream if it won't at least brighten my complexion

But once i drop I'm so going to get QEI cream plus the serum,been hearing realy splendid things bout it, cheesy cheesy
my dear, try doing a through search on dat "QEI" products. Its not it @all. It contain alot of hamful chemicals. If person dash me for free sef, i wont use it on my dog.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Temismith(f): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: My mum swears by Tracia lightening shower cream. That's her main body wash and she told me to try it out so I bought a bottle when I was in Nigeria and I absolutely loved it. I don't know if it evened out my skin tone (because I used just a bottle and I'm not sure if I gave enough time to see results) but it definitely moisturized by skin. Then again, I care for moisture more than anything because I have a very sensitive skin. It's a shame I can't find Tracia anywhere here in the States. I'm gonna stock up when next I get to Nigeria.

Also, I've been using Olay white radiance for a year, it's a facial cream that helps fade dark spots and lightens the skin tone. It does exactly what it says but it takes time to see the effect (say minimum of 3 months). Also, a little goes a LONG way.
ure so right about tracia (lightening shower goat's milk) i have bin using it since 2011. The only problem is that d product has lotta immitation(fake). I used olay 2ce and twas just normal on me.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Temismith(f): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: My mum swears by Tracia lightening shower cream. That's her main body wash and she told me to try it out so I bought a bottle when I was in Nigeria and I absolutely loved it. I don't know if it evened out my skin tone (because I used just a bottle and I'm not sure if I gave enough time to see results) but it definitely moisturized by skin. Then again, I care for moisture more than anything because I have a very sensitive skin. It's a shame I can't find Tracia anywhere here in the States. I'm gonna stock up when next I get to Nigeria.

ure so right about tracia (lightening shower goat's milk) i have bin using it since 2011. The only problem is that d product has lotta immitation(fake). I used olay body cream 2ce and twas just normal on me.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Temismith: ure so right about tracia (lightening shower goat's milk) i have bin using it since 2011. The only problem is that d product has lotta immitation(fake). I used olay 2ce and twas just normal on me.
Yeah, my mum said that. There's a store somewhere in Lagos Island where she gets the real deal.

I used the Olay once and I didn't like it much. Tracia for the win cheesy cheesy
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Temismith: my dear, try doing a through search on dat "QEI" products. Its not it @all. It contain alot of hamful chemicals. If person dash me for free sef, i wont use it on my dog.

Kai u don quench my spirit o,avnt actualy cheked out d ingredients,so wetin I go use now undecided sad
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sleekjd(f): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
I started using Tracia Shower Cream during my service year in Enugu, wow, its was so nice. After I left n exhausted d two extra I bought; I stopped cos I bought a fake one. The ones I see in shops has made in Nigeria written on d nylon used to wrap d bottle. Hian!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by moneyes: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2013
QEI(+) contains hydroquinone I believe (correct me if am wrong) so its a hazardous choice. I'm caramel colour, not fair and never wanted bleaching. An even complexion and an even smoother skin however į§ what I like. I've tried a few stuff but got the best results with natural shea butter(ori) and Ambi complexion cleansing bar
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Adesuwag: Clearism egg yolk cream + a French oil peel.3 shades in 2months.i don't think i can do without this

Please where can i get this in lagos.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sunket: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
I have used all beauty products u can ever think of,,all resulted into a bad terrible skin with patches,then i discover 'NUTRIENT GLOW'product range through a family friend whose badly toned skin got transformed using two of the product range : Citrus Body Polisher and the Goddess oil.Now,my skin colour is even toned,and baby-like.the best i ever wanted.There's also the lightening soap with a massager in it which is very effective.You can order yours by calling /whatsapp 08028115086 or bb pin 28267CEA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sassyangel1(f): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
An ardent Dove user right here and I can tell you clearly that Dove doesn't lighten the skin, not by any stretch of the imagination.

It's really good for those with sensitive skin and it is very moisturizing but as far as skin lightening is concerned? count Dove out.
@ modela,very true.i also use dove exfoliating soap.it's gd 4 sensitive n oily skin tho,it doesn't tone.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MissBEdazzle: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ima Mmakara: Tj, lol at catch belle, anywayz it is gud to get pregnant when u r married, pls tj try n take care of dat beautiful one God has given 2 u, congratulationz. back to biz, tank God i did nt but dat q7, bt qei+ sounds good, i even tot u were using qei. presently i am using dh7 lightening body lotion the red one, i jst hope it will work, i will definately update u with the result after a month. wich soap r u using.
How is dh7 working for u dear?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2013
Sunket: I have used all beauty products u can ever think of,even the so called Makari,all resulted into a bad terrible skin with patches,then i discover 'NUTRIENT GLOW'product range through a family friend whose badly toned skin got transformed using two of the product range : Citrus Body Polisher and the Goddess oil.Now,my skin colour is even toned,and baby-like.the best i ever wanted.There's also the lightening soap with a massager in it which is very effective.You can order yours by calling /whatsapp 08028115086 or bb pin 28267CEA

Please for how long did you use it and where are the products from? Thank you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by cuddles1: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2013
i use caris n its nice on me wit rose water n egg yoke serum n neutrotone
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Naffysah: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
What's d guarantee that this would work?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
my update on dh7 lightening body lotion, it lightened me 1 shade, it made skin glow and datz it, i tink i will purchase another bottle and see hw my skin will look like in 6months. also there is this lady dat uses clear action maxi tone body lotion her skin is so nice and light bt i dnt knw weda d cream contains steriod, so if anyone has used it d person shld update.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 2:38am On May 23, 2013
moneyes: QEI(+) contains hydroquinone I believe (correct me if am wrong) so its a hazardous choice. I'm caramel colour, not fair and never wanted bleaching. An even complexion and an even smoother skin however į§ what I like. I've tried a few stuff but got the best results with natural shea butter(ori) and Ambi complexion cleansing bar

PLEASE I'M JUST CURIOUS. Which of the QEI+ has HQ? The one made in Naija abi the one made in US and distributed by a company in Paris? Please do a confirmed research. I'm on QEI+ carrot line regimen and I saw progress I.e skin repair within 10 days... HQ would just lighten you without repairing skin damages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by floxyppp: 2:43pm On May 23, 2013
Please were can I buy clearism egg yolk cream and french oil peel.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 12:33pm On May 30, 2013
After wasting money on makari and the likes, i finally settled for a cream mixed by a lady called LUminousa, in fact im proud to say that i only use a white powder on my face now as its smooth and glowing,my body inclusive. Its not just about lightening but doing so with safe and natural products.I have been using her products for a year.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Cheks01(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2013
I started using fair n white moisturisin body milk(skin perfector) n d soap(both r pink) since Feb ds yr. N d result s 1daful, t lightens d skin, clears dark spot, n maks skin 2 glow.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nellyd(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2013
me' n 'me:
After wasting money on makari and the likes, i finally settled for a cream mixed by a lady called LUminousa, in fact im proud to say that i only use a white powder on my face now as its smooth and glowing,my body inclusive. Its not just about lightening but doing so with safe and natural products.I have been using her products for a year.
Pls, how can i get this? I'm in Akwa Ibom State. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.