Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Know The Sponsors Of BOKO-HARAM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know The Sponsors Of BOKO-HARAM (693 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know The Sponsors Of BOKO-HARAM by IleIfe2(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2012
When and where did President Jonathan say he knows the sponsors of Boko-Haram? because I'm yet to find the publication where the supposed " I know the sponsors of Boko-Haram" speech is. Yes, he said boko-haram has infiltrated the armed forces during the Kabiru Sokoto and Mohammed Biu scandal but i've never hear him either directly or indirect claim to know the sponsors. I've noticed lots of people say The president knows the sponsors but is not acting or making any move to arrest them. So, Please any one with a source/Link should please post and let us all see how the president admitted he knows the sponsors of boko-haram.

(1) (Reply)

R*E*V*E*A*L*E*D! Senate Bars El-Rufai from Public Office ** / “don’t Name Boko Haram As Terrorist Group,” Jonathan Begs US / Why We Left Abacha Behind- IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.