Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial (23498 Views)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by habayommy: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: Dem G̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥ G̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥† †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ir money back shaaaa ! Йą strategy .... Well D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'ve got the money τ̅O̲̣̣̥ spend ... A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ that Ȋ̝̊̅§ waste cux Ȋ̝̊̅† doesn't define a single meaning "RIP" joooooor
Please interprete Cos I don't understand this "scientific" typing or is it Chinese .... undecided
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by klax(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sorry guys what has this need to do with us in NL??

Whose business is that?

How come this made the front page here??

And by the way is it P-Square that open their mouth to say they spend such money

By the way what do you take 50 million to be for them to be so silly and rained down 50 million on a burial?

Do they used Gold Casket??

People just like to lie lie about this guys I just pray kidnapper and arm robber do not end up give thses two young guy trouble because majority of Nigeria problem is too much mouth over boasted that has always put us in front of kidnappers and armed robber. God have mercy people just say millions asif is just a mere paper.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by mathskill: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Ndata(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
What gaurantee do u that their mother will survive after taking her to USA. Why do kids like u think that US is heaven? wat happend to micheal jackson? where did he died? in Iraq? and so many others. Did psquare told u that they did not flow there mother for a befitting treatment in abroad? Plz get ur figure right b4 u come to public forum to talk trash...mtcheeeeew

On spot bro.After all IBB's wife Maryam spent more than six months in America hospital yet she died.Na today we started hearing of prominent Nigerians that died in London,American,French and German hospital.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Abeyjide: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
i belief dis is exaggeration and another means to make name in the society.i wish their mum eternal rest.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
mathskill: Muslim burial is one of the few good things that islam has offered man.Their burial cost next to nothing.A white sheet to shroud the dead body,water for washing the dead body and perfume to spray the dead body is all that is needed.No expensive casket,buying of burial space,celebration nor mortuary bill to settle.

Atheists way is way better - just cremate the damn body - WGAF! where the body is going to in the after-life - wait - is there an after-life grin grin
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by deshclones(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
oyibomoses: Will the 50m make the mother go to heaven, that is rubbish seriously when people are suffering, American Musicians spend money on car cus they buy this cars on their SSN or sometimes auto company give them these car to advertise for them, why on earth will someone use 50m for burial in a country where people are suffering, Burial oh na wah

U are a goat...people are suffering indeed...spewing thrash as if psquare are the cause of your suffering yet you allow politicians steal our common wealth...if e pain you go hussle your own and and when you make it,carry everything and give to suffering people...wanimal
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Spending 50m on burial ?
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
klax: Sorry guys what has this need to do with us in NL??

Whose business is that?

How come this made the front page here??....who re u asking? undecided undecided

And by the way is it P-Square that open their mouth to say they spend such money

By the way what do you take 50 million to be for them to be so silly and rained down 50 million on a burial?

Do they used Gold Casket??

People just like to lie lie about this guys I just pray kidnapper and arm robber do not end up give thses two young guy trouble because majority of Nigeria problem is too much mouth over boasted that has always put us in front of kidnappers and armed robber. God have mercy people just say millions asif is just a mere paper.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
When will this yorooba pikins stop hating Person spend him own money na case,tufiakwa.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by lebrade: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
[b][/b]its funny how we get to term a befitting burial to mean spending a lot of money.This is simply a very wrong mentality 'wasting'money to bury the dead yet such amount will hardly be spent for the living to give them a hope of tomorrow. No hard feelings for P.square just bearing my mind and wishing we could really have a better sense of direction in the things we do especially in Africa and Nigeria...shalom
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by tayomic: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
why are people just hating on these guys? Leave them alone! na them get their money! and did they come out to tell everyone how much they are spending? Let's stop all these useless rumor. na wa ooo... After all na them work for their money! I knew when they were walking around on the street of lagos... Jude even sold his car to help use the money raised to promote their songs. So it;s their time to chop there money. Why you not all go and work harder to get yours and spend it any how you want when you earn it. Stop hating on people whom God has blessed!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by laksides: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
If she's not religious and evil when she's alive, all dat money won't protect her from hell fire

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Costa2000(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Okoye family no talk say they spent 50m,so why all the noise?.Even if they spent such money,thats there biz nd not mine, they worked for it.make we face our politicians wey dey use our money buy houses for ashawo.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Chinom(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
i don't think thsi story is true. If it is, then it's a bloody waste of money. A decent burial does not have to cost so much. I like the way some rich white people bury their loved ones. No noise is made about it. It is solemn,peaceful, and intimate.
We in the SE would like to shut the entire village down.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Jeezy: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
deshclones:

U are a goat...people are suffering indeed...spewing thrash as if psquare are the cause of your suffering yet you allow politicians steal our common wealth...if e pain you go hussle your own and and when you make it,carry everything and give to suffering people...wanimal

GBAM!! I couldnt have said it better. grin grin
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by lion042(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Spending such money on who is dead, and i am here looking for 200 to eat lunch... Well may her gentle soul rest in peace...Amen
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by gramci: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
I just like my aboki brothers for this.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by adira(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
oh Mum was the only person left for them so they got to spend but toooooo much money.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by coolstride(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
2mch: Why are they always making noise about every item or anything they do? Empty barrel...... Complete the rest. People with real money don't advertise, they let people speculate.
Take it easy bro, it is their money oooo
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by coolstride(f): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
Jeezy:

GBAM!! I couldnt have said it better. grin grin
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by toyoC1(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
I doubt the story is true.

If it is then I see that the lack of further education has impacted negatively on these boys or there's more to their mum's death than meets the eye.

Billyonaire: Spending 50m on burial ?

If it is then I see that the lack of further education has impacted negatively on these boys or there's more to their mum's death than meets the eye.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Why not use the money to setup a heart foundation in memory of your sweet mother. . . .I'm sure she would be happy about that wherever she is rather than spending it on food and drinks.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by IykeD(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
deshclones:

You have earned the coveted "Nairaland comment of the year award" if there is anything like that grin
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by bigl: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
he means say per person wey show for the burial, na 1 cow he go chop ooo grin
shuooooo! na wa ooooooooooooo! wey man pikin neva shop? angry
abeg, where the party dey hold? i must to "chop dem money"
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by limantertsa: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
May her soul rest in peace,we d living should learn to safe our tresure in heaven.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Pain(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Lies...for the Gullible
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by deshclones(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
toyo C: I doubt the story is true.

What has education got to do with this u despicable fellow??..you never advised or prayed for them when they were hussling,now u want to tell them how to spend their hard earned moni abi?where did you leave ur wrinkled brain this dolt?its their money ..let them spend it d way they like..
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
IykeD: Chill out guys, I read this stuff too, there was no place it was reported that "P-Square said this and that....", why on earth will they pose with their own mother's death and burial? The story is the usual naija gossip things and it's well written there that " it is believed.....". For the gentleman saying they are making noise, calling them "empty barrels...", I really wonder who else has money if you think they don't have money. Please go hustle and don't envy those dudes, they have paid their own dues.

It could be the usual naija gossip but they are often not far from the truth. In as much as they own their money, spending such amount over a burial is out of place and that is what people are saying. Mind you those guys brag a lot and I hope you know that and this could be the reason why someone called them "empty barrels"
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by crackhouse(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
With such amount on burial alone, i am sure their mum will make heaven.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by toyoC1(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
deshclones:

What has education got to do with this u despicable fellow??..you never advised or prayed for them when they were hussling,now u want to tell them how to spend their hard earned moni abi?where did you leave ur wrinkled brain this dolt?its their money ..let them spend it d way they like..

Lolz !
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Super1759: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
50million indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Turns 34, Shares New Lovely Photos / Olamide, DJ Enimoney And Viktoh (Throwback Photo) / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.