Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial (23497 Views)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Minsah5(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
it shows how they luv their motherit shows how they luv their motherit shows how they luv their mother
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by uchetrend: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dnt mind them......50 million indeed! Let me tell u...there is no single house constructd by dem in their village except dere grandpa mud house...dere is no motorable road to their wrecthed house yet dey r spending billions on burial.....nonsense....no mattr hw rich one is...charity begins at home
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Olalekan0(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
kaiye007:
What gaurantee do u that their mother will survive after taking her to USA. Why do kids like u think that US is heaven? wat happend to micheal jackson? where did he died? in Iraq? and so many others. Did psquare told u that they did not flow there mother for a befitting treatment in abroad? Plz get ur figure right b4 u come to public forum to talk trash...mtcheeeeew
A lot of work needs to be done about your diction. It's appalling!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Thok(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
50 million or 50 Naira.. Na deir money, so Free dem, abeg..
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by richeyy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
snakova: they have sold their mama's soul to the illuminati for 50 million dollars so they can afford to spend 50 million naira on her corpse. yeye

It's craz.y how peeps open their oral cavity and start yarning gibberish. Bros abeg no be by force to talk oo, If u knw say ur talk no make sense kindly keep am to urself. Abeg try respect ur old age
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by emsquare(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
miteolu: If they like let them sell their jet & property no one cares

Hmmmm!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by DerMeister: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Shoulda sent her to Johns Hopkins for treatment, it wouldnt have cost 50 mill!

Some people spend 10k on lunch, others cant afford N200 lunch, plan your funeral according to your bank account and screw what anybody thinks!!!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by IslamIsMydeen(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
their mother is gone and neva coming back,RIP! but dat 50milla could cater of many ophans and needy peeps out there may dat could hv bn better
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Is that their mother's picture on the right?

Still may her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Kemaona: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dats was huge. But was that 2 much for burial. Well, gud mum deserved it for her last tribute. May her soul rest in peace. Gud pay frm gud children to gud late mum. Gud 4 them.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by gigz31: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
kpolli: who cares? undecided undecided
NFCS
NFCS
NFCS
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by kheart(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
I wont be suprise if they had never given her 20m when she s alive. Islam make things easy for us, u ll be buried in d manner in which u came to the earth with nothing except ur deeds.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by 4chi: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Here they go again... Claimed they owned a house they never owned, a yacht they never owned, and now 50 million for a burial in a rustic village.serious complex dey worry these dudes,dem background dey worry dem too much!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by MMM2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ok
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by ebonyjoy1(f): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2012
The way some people here reason is so backward, this Nigerian mentality is d reason we so backward. Why is it any1 business how much they spend is it not their money.did u hear they borrowed it. U can't place a price on the worth of a mother. All u haters get off ur lazy behinds n go do some real work.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by kaydibs(f): 3:36am On Aug 03, 2012
2mch: Why are they always making noise about every item or anything they do? Empty barrel...... Complete the rest. People with real money don't advertise, they let people speculate.
Nothing is too much when it comes to a person's parent especially mothers. They hav got it and dey want to spend it so let dem be
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by kaydibs(f): 3:39am On Aug 03, 2012
4chi: Here they go again... Claimed they owned a house they never owned, a yacht they never owned, and now 50 million for a burial in a rustic village.serious complex dey worry these dudes,dem background dey worry dem too much!
You hav got some serious issues. I would really ℓ♥vξ to see what what your villa looks like. Tozo!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by kaydibs(f): 3:44am On Aug 03, 2012
uchetrend: Dnt mind them......50 million indeed! Let me tell u...there is no single house constructd by dem in their village except dere grandpa mud house...dere is no motorable road to their wrecthed house yet dey r spending billions on burial.....nonsense....no mattr hw rich one is...charity begins at home
Lwtmb!! You can't come to a public stuff like dis and be typing lies na! Someone will everly catch you hehehehe. My dear psquare is from my villa and d ish u typed about there being no road is a big fat lie so get ur facts right. Teinz!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Godogwu: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2012
I really don't get why some people are calling them names, like are you that envious or you just love dissing people. They didnt announce on NTA or CNN " hey its Peter fom psquare and we just spent N50m on our mum's burial because thats how we roll " or tweet it.....these are just " I hear say them say" talks, no one actually knows how much they have spent and frankly, it's no ones business if they spend their whole worth on their mum's burial....it's their MONEY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by flames77(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2012
I sensed somtin about this boys since the time i watched thier video whit rickross,because what i know about the illuminati is that;if you are not a member,you wount b able to sing whit who is their member.
It's obvious that the death of their mom was a sacrifice to help them move on whit their music carier.maybe it might not be so but it's obvious.why wuld they spend N50M for the burial of their mom,or they tink thew will suspect them.........who is wise shall see......
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2012
2mch: Why are they always making noise about every item or anything they do? Empty barrel...... Complete the rest. People with real money don't advertise, they let people speculate.
enemy of progress. That's what u are. Simple & short
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by MDyaQ(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2012
They gat d money meen
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by gentlesmith: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2012
why are sum people envious of peoples success.even if they spend 1 billion is dia hard earn money and they spent it on dia mother and not dia gal frnds mother.y are u people castigating him when some of our governors children are busy throwing millions of naira in party,clubs etc.while some are busy spending there fathers stolen moni on buyin there gal frnds car and house.pls p square though am not ur fan but u have d right to spend ur money as u like

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by blocker: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin Well as they say different strokes for different folks even if they spent N1 billion on their mum's burial nko? They have never been in Government so you cannot speculate that it is our loot. Remember Nigeria is a Capitalist economy where free market ideals are found. Furthermore as a 'democracy' I don't yet know of any law that inhibits or prohibits this level of expenditure. By basic economics if you spend N50 million for a burial you are even helping to redistribute income because caterers, security men, undertakers, associations would gain as it is their business to make an occassion happen..... its good for the Economy than leaving the money in an idle swiss accounts. Even the pure water boy on that day would sell more than most days.Na so me see am.

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Ndkings1(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2012
Na them sabi
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by safarigirl(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

What kind of school did you attend with your this utter disregard for syntax and concord ?
most definitely one that's better than whatever nightschool you attended, 'your this'? Ha! If you had to call me out, you might as well have done that with a perfect sentence. Now, apart from whatever mistakes your one eye sees, prove me wrong that P-square's louder than that street tout you and your cohorts go about hyping like it's a career.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Zenakoboko(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
B4 nko,

if dem no spend 50m on their mum's burial wahala; some of these haters here go say dem be misers. Now they have, yet dem still dey hate.........abeg, spend time to think about your life than to go about criticising others. We must begin to appreciate the simple fact that every individual has a right to spend his hard-earned money the way he or she likes - Psquare dem no be exception!

Their mum has been sick with a terminal disease please. Some people are just soo shallow connecting it with illuminati, Rick Ross and shi.t. Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by buchibabe: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
manny4life: Do I see haters on NL?

Yes o!ur seeing clearly. So many haters
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by ekpebasseyjam: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace[color=#006600][/color]
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Godogwu: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
flames77: I sensed somtin about this boys since the time i watched thier video whit rickross,because what i know about the illuminati is that;if you are not a member,you wount b able to sing whit who is their member.
It's obvious that the death of their mom was a sacrifice to help them move on whit their music carier.maybe it might not be so but it's obvious.why wuld they spend N50M for the burial of their mom,or they tink thew will suspect them.........who is wise shall see......

FOOL!!!!! smiley
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Freiburger(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
What all that spending for? How many people will become millionire through this, i don't really like that ideal of someone getting rich from another person's death.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by ELVIKING(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
All na lie, speculations,dem just pass dat gossip around, na lie dem no dey spend dat kind money, make dem no dey lie us, dis celebrities dem too dey lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage / Banky W Turns 34, Shares New Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.