Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Listen To This Funny Joke Titled A Boy And A Girl In A Library - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Listen To This Funny Joke Titled A Boy And A Girl In A Library (988 Views)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This Funny Joke Titled A Boy And A Girl In A Library by blissbiz05: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
A boy and a girl were in a very quiet library, the boy was asking the girl out,
The Girl replied in a very low voice: “guy leave me alone we’re in library”
The boy was still disturbing her too much, (in anger) the girl shouted very loudly to him, leave me alone eeeeeeh, all the people in the library were about to stare at the boy when the boy replied with a very loud voice, i won’t leave you alone you this demon inside this girl, get out now in Jesus name, and all people in the library shouted amen!!!

Was this joke funny?
Do you want more of this funny joke?
Then visit http://easywaytolaugh..com and read more joke.

1 Like

Re: Listen To This Funny Joke Titled A Boy And A Girl In A Library by drlaykay(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
52%

(1) (Reply)

Wat Lies Beneath? / Hon Patrick / Akpos In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.