Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) (144623 Views)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
mustoupha: Abeg,mak someone open anoda thread 4 newly admitted students cos i don tire 4 this supp list story wen no go com out o....if una like mak una yab me,en no concern me na una problem b dat,me don commot 4 dis levels...abeg econs students pls tell me 'bout GST 102,is it compulsory?

Guy Humble Yourself, @least when you d cut off wasn't out you came here τ̅☺ ask people about your chance of getting admitted and Alas your name is out here you are typing whatever 'you' feel, At least when you asked about ur chance of getting admitted on NL no one wish you bad and now its ur turn τ̅☺ encourage people and you're doing otherwise. Anyway may God help us and about the GST 102 its philosophy and logic and GSTs are University courses which are compulsory and you must score 40 and above in other τ̅☺ pass it or else the person won't graduate without passing..and for people waiting for supp list i pray we jubilate together including my Friend Tayo....moustapha behave i dey see you.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by polis007(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
mustoupha: Abeg,mak someone open anoda thread 4 newly admitted students cos i don tire 4 this supp list story wen no go com out o....if una like mak una yab me,en no concern me na una problem b dat,me don commot 4 dis levels...abeg econs students pls tell me 'bout GST 102,is it compulsory?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by macmos(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
polis007:

sorry u that is bad of u do u think admission is the end of life?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by DrTI(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2012
Gud mawnin NLs.any news?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by nolaguy(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2012
NLs, any news on diploma change of course list??
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by donfemox(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hopefully we should expect the sup list this week latest by friday.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by nolimit1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
Guys wey dey wait sup list,make una dey pray gan,cus all i dey hear for my faculty's sub dean na "no sup list dis year" me dey pray na joke cus i get ppl hoping on that sup list......@mustapha no be u be God ooo...........
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by adeshola1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
I think u guys should stop lamenting on this case of d supp list.i think you should just be optimistic dat ur name will be on the list.the list will be out this year and this year is not over yet over.i am already tired of stories that it will be out next week,this week,on tuesdayand so on .i suggest we start discussing about our chance and others chance of getting into the supp list.thank u
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by donfemox(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
@nolimit the sup list is def coming out cos da list has been sent to abuja.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Stesibelle17(f): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hw sure r u bou dis
donfemox: @nolimit the sup list is def coming out cos da list has been sent to abuja.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by adeshola1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
I think we should stop lamenting on date d supp list will be release rather we should we should be optimistic dat our name will be on d list.i am already tired of d stories dat d supp list will be realease tomorrow,next week,this week and so on.i suggest we start discussing our chances of getting our names on the supp list.it is only a suggestion.thanks
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Ortarico(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=ortarico] Sometimz i wish i knew wot d future holds......@ oda timz i'm glad i don't!
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
Guys @nolimit1 is telling the truth ooo that's what i also wanted τ̅☺ post before i saw his post , what i saw at the door of the admissions office entrance and on the first floor today along with my friends the notice on the entrance isn'τ̅ good at all oooo, i wanted τ̅☺ snap and upload here but i don't wanna be d one τ̅☺ deliver a bad news, but what i saw sha i just pray and hope it's just a way τ̅☺ warn People τ̅☺ be careful of fraudsters.....I won't say more than that because my friend is also waiting fot the list....MY People Praaaayyyyyyy, there's nothing God can't do, he changed Jacob's name τ̅☺ Isrea, He changed Abram τ̅☺ Abraham, Sarai τ̅☺ Sarah and Also changed Jabez's name, Remind him of all this things in ur prayer and simply tell him τ̅☺ change you from Jambites τ̅☺ Undergraduates, i wish all NLanders all the Best.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by MATTHEW59: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Starboi10: Is it for all states in the country
Yes. Host Communties Awards- Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers and National Merit Awards- All states of the federation.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by dermiesarah(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
shol: Guys @nolimit1 is telling the truth ooo that's what i also wanted τ̅☺ post before i saw his post , what i saw at the door of the admissions office entrance and on the first floor today along with my friends the notice on the entrance isn'τ̅ good at all oooo, i wanted τ̅☺ snap and upload here but i don't wanna be d one τ̅☺ deliver a bad news, but what i saw sha i just pray and hope it's just a way τ̅☺ warn People τ̅☺ be careful of fraudsters.....I won't say more than that because my friend is also waiting fot the list....MY People Praaaayyyyyyy, there's nothing God can't do, he changed Jacob's name τ̅☺ Isrea, He changed Abram τ̅☺ Abraham, Sarai τ̅☺ Sarah and Also changed Jabez's name, Remind him of all this things in ur prayer and simply tell him τ̅☺ change you from Jambites τ̅☺ Undergraduates, i wish all NLanders all the Best.
I'm 99.9% sure dat d list has bn sent to abuja cos I was wiv prof bidmus(former dean of faculty of edu) n he confirmed dat 2weeks ago
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Starboi10: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
MATTHEW59: Yes. Host Communties Awards- Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers and National Merit Awards- All states of the federation.
Thanks for the information.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by alashor(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
shol: Guys @nolimit1 is telling the truth ooo that's what i also wanted τ̅☺ post before i saw his post , what i saw at the door of the admissions office entrance and on the first floor today along with my friends the notice on the entrance isn'τ̅ good at all oooo, i wanted τ̅☺ snap and upload here but i don't wanna be d one τ̅☺ deliver a bad news, but what i saw sha i just pray and hope it's just a way τ̅☺ warn People τ̅☺ be careful of fraudsters.....I won't say more than that because my friend is also waiting fot the list....MY People Praaaayyyyyyy, there's nothing God can't do, he changed Jacob's name τ̅☺ Isrea, He changed Abram τ̅☺ Abraham, Sarai τ̅☺ Sarah and Also changed Jabez's name, Remind him of all this things in ur prayer and simply tell him τ̅☺ change you from Jambites τ̅☺ Undergraduates, i wish all NLanders all the Best.
wat do u ce?tel us nw
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Mabadejesunday(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Does unilag accept laspotech ND for direct entry? Ur response wil b appreciated.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
dermiesarah: I'm 99.9% sure dat d list has bn sent to abuja cos I was wiv prof bidmus(former dean of faculty of edu) n he confirmed dat 2weeks ago
If you see wetin i see you no go talk like this Madam i'm serious but ¶ℓε̲̣̣̣̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥S̷̶̷̜͡ε̲̣̣̣̥ don't Rely on what the Profhas said because he's got no business in the Admissions office Let Alone What he said Been More Genuine than That Published by the Deputy Registrar's Office i just didn't want τ̅☺ Snap that Notice by the Deputy Registrar, Once Again I Pray that in the Powerful Name ooof JESUS the list must come ☺u̶̲̥̅̊T because if the mean what they pasted it won't be good ooo.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by SEYIKP(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
shol:
If you see wetin i see you no go talk like this Madam i'm serious but ¶ℓε̲̣̣̣̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥S̷̶̷̜͡ε̲̣̣̣̥ don't Rely on what the Profhas said because he's got no business in the Admissions office Let Alone What he said Been More Genuine than That Published by the Deputy Registrar's Office i just didn't want τ̅☺ Snap that Notice by the Deputy Registrar, Once Again I Pray that in the Powerful Name ooof JESUS the list must come ☺u̶̲̥̅̊T because if the mean what they pasted it won't be good ooo.
I AM 101% SURE D LIST WILL B RELEASED IN OCTOBER, MR MAN DONT INSTIL ANY FEAR IN D MINDS OF PEEPS ON DIS TREND IT IS IMPOSICANT FOR DEM TO ADMITTE OVER 3000 CANDIDATES ONLY, IF U CAN'T SHARE UR INFORMATION KEEP IT TO URSELF, ALL I KNOW IS DAT D INFORMATION U ARE HOLDING ON IS UNCLASSIFIED AND CONTRAFACTIVE. PEEPS DON'T LET ANYBODY TO INSTIL FEAR IN U SUPP LIST IS DEFINATELY COMING OUT IN OCTOBER. STAY CALM.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by danieltee(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Which 1 pesin go hold onto nau?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
SEYI_KP: I AM 101% SURE D LIST WILL B RELEASED IN OCTOBER, MR MAN DONT INSTIL ANY FEAR IN D MINDS OF PEEPS ON DIS TREND IT IS IMPOSICANT FOR DEM TO ADMITTE OVER 3000 CANDIDATES, IF U CAN'T SHARE UR INFORMATION KEEP IT TO URSELF, ALL I KNOW IS DAT D INFORMATION IS UNCLASSIFIED AND CONTRAFACTIVE.
Mr Seyi i'm not trying τ̅☺ instill fear on no one as you can see i'm also praying for the list τ̅☺ be released because my friend is also expecting his name on the list and if i wanted τ̅☺ instill fear on you guys i would have snapped that Notice and uploaded it but i didn'τ̅ because of something like this noni. i know how u feel and between i don't understand the grammar u used at the end of the sentence, i'm too lazy τ̅☺ get a Dictionary before i understand ur post bros me Abeg.
All the same Mr. Seyi I wish you the Best and hope τ̅☺ see you in Akoka Next Session.
And always tell God in your prayer again that the Earth is the LORD and the fullness thereof and you're is child because Jesus died for the redemption of our soul and that he Should ¶ℓε̲̣̣̣̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥S̷̶̷̜͡ε̲̣̣̣̥ grant you Admission τ̅☺ Unilag or whatever school you wanna go because the Earth is the Lord.
Am Serious.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by mimicue(f): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
I jst tire rumor on top rumor some say dis wk. Some next month. Some thursday and also some compiling what are we gonna blif. God is in control sha for months still expecting list embarassed
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by DrTI(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
Guyz i heard 4rm sum1 dat went wit his dad 2 d Vc's office 2 runz his admission dat d vc told em no supp list.Buh nevertheless,i still believe d list will soon b out.4rm my opinion,i fnk d actin vc is tryin 2 scare away disturbances by admission seekers n dat'll explain d paste @ d admission office.As we've heard dat d vc wnts a clean slate wit minimal runz,i fnk dat's jux his approach 2 d whole ish.So Nl's dnt b scared 4 God is wit us n wit him kings hearts can be changed.There4,a skul system can b changd as long as he wishes it...SO JUX PRAY HARD
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by kingzlee: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Whr is dis guy,tell us wat u saw nw,dere is nufin u wil tell us here nw dat wil shake us,we av heard so much,frm website error to list being sent to abuja to no change of course form to list has been sent to ICT center.trust me,every1 here is tired of waiting,we av been praying n we still are,so tell us wat you saw or u shldnt av said u saw anytin in d first place
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by harowosholah: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
im sure wat he saw was "2012/2013 admissions closed" cos i saw it 2 last wk friday wen i went dere buh rili deres no cos 4 alarm supp list wil obviousli cum out buh nt dis wk nd next wk maybe around october or evin november buh d list wuld cum out dis yr sha
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
kingzlee: Whr is dis guy,tell us wat u saw nw,dere is nufin u wil tell us here nw dat wil shake us,we av heard so much,frm website error to list being sent to abuja to no change of course form to list has been sent to ICT center.trust me,every1 here is tired of waiting,we av been praying n we still are,so tell us wat you saw or u shldnt av said u saw anytin in d first place
My guy give Me a link i can private message you because not everybody has the heart for that kind of news, so maybe make i tell only u or come Unilag Admissions on fb i will put it on a comment there.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Madam Tizzle How u dey? Na Big Wao long time una no too dey come here again oooo, Harbiolaah ooo long time looool....na the fdounding members of this Thread be that oooooo.
GOD will do it IJN Amen.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by hardeyincah(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
[/color][color=#990000] I CONCUR STRONGLY @ DIS POINT THAT NO SUPP LIST DIS YEAR....
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
hardeyincah: [/color][color=#990000] I CONCUR STRONGLY @ DIS POINT THAT NO SUPP LIST DIS YEAR....
Shey you sef don visit Admissions office for Senate Abi?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ shol, am still around o. Just had to concentrate on my literary works but am xo confused right now. Unaab resumes early October and registration starts immediately bt Unilag and Unilorin still dey dullme

I still cnt believe i didnt make the first list for both schools despite my high marks. The pressure at home is too much. Even their deadline of Oct 5 is almost nearer and yet no sign of both skul's 2nd list

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (83) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.