Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) (22267 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by dramaticspeak(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3l-Izl9ph28/UBpnTvjIFsI/AAAAAAAAW-o/fTVxNbWZjOg/s320/Boko+Haram+Weapons+Seized%21.jpg[/img]
Those were the weapons of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram seized on Tuesday by the JTF at the Daban Masara village in Monguno LGA of Borno state. The deadly weapons were being transported to their headquarters in Maiduguri, Borno state capital.

2 Likes

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by tai2(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
dramatic speak: [img]http://4.bp..com/-3l-Izl9ph28/UBpnTvjIFsI/AAAAAAAAW-o/fTVxNbWZjOg/s320/Boko+Haram+Weapons+Seized%21.jpg[/img]
Those were the weapons of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram seized on Tuesday by the JTF at the Daban Masara village in Monguno LGA of Borno state. The deadly weapons were being transported to their headquarters in Maiduguri, Borno state capital.

Lol....na wa o. This is the price of ignorance and incompetence. It's getting worse by the day.

1 Like

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by bizboy01(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
hmmmm... high tech... lets unite and pray for this country...Its well
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by godimento: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
For further investigation. Or to set committee how to bring it to abuja.

1 Like

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by metrixserv: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
We all know they have some influential backers,poor aboki cannot get all these weapons on their own,the backers need to be arrested and dealth with,we will all see that all the BH menace will die naturally,but Goverment does not seems to ready to do that and this will continue
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by toluxa1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
We on on the brink of... of... I no even know sef
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by hypergig(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
Like in da movies...real bazookas...na wao.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by lafuria1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sometimes one wonders if boko haram members become deaf and dumb when captured because our security agencies seem unable to extract any vital info from them.. Ok we have seen the RPGs, who supplied them? Sponsors? Hideout? Unfortunately the case will end here.

4 Likes

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Businesstools(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
O boy.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
so make i use am soak garri

1 Like

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Lordave: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
bizboy01: hmmmm... high tech... lets unite and pray for this country...Its well
pray for your self not for this dead country.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Standing5(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
That thing looks like Ganja and charm
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
What do we expect, when USA, Russia, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are arming rebels in Arab countries. Now the weapons are finding their way into Nigeria.....

4 Likes

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by greall1: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dis people wanted to distroy nigeria
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
A man in a hot air balloon realized
he was lost.
He reduced altitude and spotted a
woman below.
He descended a bit more and
shouted,”Excuse
me,can you help me?
I promised a friend I would meet
him an hour ago,
but I don’t know where I am.”
The woman below replied, “You
are in a hot air
balloon hovering approximately 30
feet above the
ground. You are between 40 and
41 degrees north
latitude and between 59 and 60
degrees west
longitude.”
“You must be an engineer,” said
the balloonist.
“I am,” replied the woman, How
did you know?”
“Well,” answered the balloonist,
“everything you
told me is, technically Correct, but I
have no idea
what to make of your information,
and the fact is I
am still lost.
Frankly, you’ve not been much help
so far.”
The woman below responded,
“You must be in
Management.”
“I am,” replied the balloonist, “but
how did you
know?”
“Well,” said the woman, you don’t
know where you
are or where you are going. You
have risen to
where you are due to a large
quantity of hot
air.You made a promise which you
have no idea
how to keep, and you expect
people beneath you
to solve your problems.
The fact is you are in exactly the
same position you
were in before we met, but now
you make me feel
that some how it’s my fault”.
Moral: Engineer make no sense &
Managers
make no friends

pls help me like this facebook page
http://facebook.com/ultimatetians

9 Likes

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lord have mercy...This people are prepared for war.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by 27naira(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
Billyonaire: What do we expect, when USA, Russia, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are arming rebels in Arab countries. Now the weapons are finding their way into Nigeria.....

Na leg the thing use waka come? coconut head angry
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by tallestbishop: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Mavrick2012: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
Na wa o! To tink dat i served in monguno local govt just 4yrs ago.it was den very peacful and quiet,infact xtian copas usualy hold open-air 9t vigil almost evry friday,shoutin,singin,drumin n prayin.who can try it now?

3 Likes

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
THESE ARE THE LEFT- OVER FROM LIBYA.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by alaoeri: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
How are ωε sure some haven't being sneak successfully into the country.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by tallestbishop: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY CALLED NAIJA
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by excondido(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
how can we substantiate this story. i think d pix is photo shopped
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by ebamma(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
if this happened in a civilized country,the first question will be how those weapons entered the country,i think the nigerian customs should tell us how those weapons passed through our borders.

1 Like

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by espn(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
The millitants for niger delta no use pass dat 1..shut d Bleep up!
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
Source
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Temismith(f): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
There is no peace says d Lord for d wicked.... He dat digs a pit, wil fall into it himself.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by noiseless: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
Where are those who would shout and scream Igbo ibo ibo at anything to confuse those who would like to know the truth, also to divert every attention in order to corrupt the facts about everything in this bloody country of dishonorable men? Stay nigerians and keep dying like unwanted birdflu infected chickens!
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by abdulkayus(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
And d media shld stop callin dem islamic terrorist group cos there is notin islamic abt dem, and moreover upon all dos dat has been arrested or captured, y vital info havent been xtracted frm dem abt their operation and their sponsors. I smell conspiracy in dis boko haram saga. May God help us all, amin summa amin.

3 Likes

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by chucky234(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
Those customs guys should be scrutinized as those ammunition found their way into the country boarders and seaports,something is fishy somewhere.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
Billyonaire: What do we expect, when USA, Russia, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are arming rebels in Arab countries. Now the weapons are finding their way into Nigeria.....

Common,you are not a terrorist if you fight alongside the Americans and NATO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) / Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.