Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre (3042 Views)

Viewing Centre Owners Thread / How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Metrodigital, A New Cable Service Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Xpset: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
To all d gurus please help. I want to open a viewing centre, location is suleja niger state. Please i need your professional advice on which provider that can show all live premiership match. I have Nilesat already with aljezeera card on it. I just want to no if there's a provider thank replace Dstv to reduce my monthly cost. Thank you in advance
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Malawian(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls explain that nile sat for me. I used to have a nile sat free to air in kaduna but not the smart card. Do you subscribe for the smart card? Cos i was told there were people hacking it in kaduna that you then watch it for free. And if you subscribe your nilesat, how much is a monthly subscription?
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Xpset: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
Malawian: Pls explain that nile sat for me. I used to have a nile sat free to air in kaduna but not the smart card. Do you subscribe for the smart card? Cos i was told there were people hacking it in kaduna that you then watch it for free. And if you subscribe your nilesat, how much is a monthly subscription?
i bought d aljezeera card wit 1yr subscription at d rate of 23k in abuja. But its always being renew once it expire. You can do this in kaduna or kano at 14k.-16k. For me i cant use a harcking code for a business viewing it can stop working at d middle of a match

1 Like

Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Malawian(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Xpset: i bought d aljezeera card wit 1yr subscription at d rate of 23k in abuja. But its always being renew once it expire. You can do this in kaduna or kano at 14k.-16k. For me i cant use a harcking code for a business viewing it can stop working at d middle of a match
23k for a whole year is cheap! Aljazeera show everything on earth. The nile sat even has show sports if you are using a big dish and show sports also shows everything on earth. Much better than dstv and you can use that network card to split it into many decoders. I will be getting that nilesat smartcard for this new season. Cant dash multichoice 24; for 3 months when i can hv it for one year. Thnks for letting me know.
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Xpset: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
Malawian: 23k for a whole year is cheap! Aljazeera show everything on earth. The nile sat even has show sports if you are using a big dish and show sports also shows everything on earth. Much better than dstv and you can use that network card to split it into many decoders. I will be getting that nilesat smartcard for this new season. Cant dash multichoice 24; for 3 months when i can hv it for one year. Thnks for letting me know.
aljezeera card only open jsc sport 1,2 and jsc+1-10, hd1 and hd2. It cant open showsport. Am using 1.8m dish and its only display jsc+1-5. I was told if i up grade my dish to 2.4m it will show all d jsc+ channels. Do u have idea of how i can watch showsport? I heard it show all epl matches
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Malawian(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
I have not even seen an aljazeera smart card. What i had seen was a nilesat smart card and that was what they are hacking in kaduna that you can then watch everything for free. Look for a nilesat smart card and find ways to enable it. Both aljazeera and shows sports are inside nilesat big dish. Once you have a hacked nilesat smartcard, you can watch it all.
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Xpset: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Malawian: I have not even seen an aljazeera smart card. What i had seen was a nilesat smart card and that was what they are hacking in kaduna that you can then watch everything for free. Look for a nilesat smart card and find ways to enable it. Both aljazeera and shows sports are inside nilesat big dish. Once you have a hacked nilesat smartcard, you can watch it all.
i will contact a guy in kano to get it d nilesat card for me. Northern guys are guru in this.
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Xpset: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2012
Please
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by nzeval(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
How much for the nilesat smart card i need it urgent
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Xpset: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
its 23k one year subscription
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by nzeval(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
Where do you stay and your phone number, you can get on this 08027468913
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Xpset: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2012
nzeval: Where do you stay and your phone number, you can get on this 08027468913

i sent an sms to u via my mtn though my glo is always online 2/47
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by nzeval(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2012
pls who know where i can buy dis nilesat smart card and which channels can i watch with it , i base in anambra state 08027468913
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Malawian(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2012
nzeval: pls who know where i can buy dis nilesat smart card and which channels can i watch with it , i base in anambra state 08027468913
there is a place in kaduna called "kasuwa" it is like main market onitsha. There is a section where they trade in satelite dishes and stuff. The nile sat smart card is very available there and costs &ust 2k but it is the hacking i dont know how much they do it for. Almost all they viewing centers in southern kaduna were using this nilesat when i was still serving there. If you know anybody in kaduna, tell the person to go make enquiries for you in kasuwa. These boko haram bombs has changed everything now sha. In fact, i had even seen someone using nilesat to show showsports in nkpor area of anambra state before so it works in the east as well.
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by mecussey(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2012
Nilesat card will no longer work, simply get yourself ans adsports decoder and insert ur jsc card underneath
Re: Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre by Malawian(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2012
mecussey: Nilesat card will no longer work, simply get yourself ans adsports decoder and insert ur jsc card underneath
wow, am just knowing abt this adsports thing. Where can you get it? Details pls.

(1) (Reply)

. / Contact Trewbless For Your Vsat Installation And Configuration / 4620x,4620x11,4620x111,4930,4669x,4669x11,4669z Upgrade Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.