Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (173523 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewing Centre Owners Thread by pofolo(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2014
Worldcup will soon be over, pre-seasons will kick off ,and there after the football seasons will begin. Let's share how to go about minimizzin cost n maximizin profit, with cheap paytv subs n stable fta's for the coming football season. One love

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thanks for d recreation jare pls lets disscuss
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
i'm pissed...imagine all the contacts missing on this thread.

Seun u suck...typical africans and their quest for cheap services...

Nairaland will never be thesame
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
welk things hv gone bad in the past few weeks but not forgeting that and forge ahead would only make it worse.... let move on!
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ursa23: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2014
its unfortunate all the info lost in the previous thread.... let's do it again. Any tips on Strong 4922 decoder?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by pofolo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello guys, a very vital but "disturbing" info reaching me says there might be a "not so new" bidder for epl, la liga, ucl and europa league . If you know what happened to HITV and viewing centres when they 1st got the football rights then.....pls let's start brazing up for the worst. Will keep you guys posted. NOTE: this is no means a way to raise false alarm or create panics, but a "revealer" of how not to be taking by suprise...
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ursa23: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2014
pofolo: Hello guys, a very vital but "disturbing" info reaching me says there might be a "not so new" bidder for epl, la liga, ucl and europa league . If you know what happened to HITV and viewing centres when they 1st got the football rights then.....pls let's start brazing up for the worst. Will keep you guys posted. NOTE: this is no means a way to raise false alarm or create panics, but a "revealer" of how not to be taking by suprise...

28 Sep 2012
The English Premier League has moved to
secure one of its key overseas broadcast
deals after extending its partnership with
African pay-television broadcaster
SuperSport through the 2015-16 season.
The League on Thursday announced that
SuperSport has been awarded the live
broadcast rights for all 380 Premier League
matches per season in South Africa, Nigeria,
and Sub-Saharan Africa in a new three-year
deal commencing with the 2013-14
campaign. Financial terms were not
disclosed, but the League has reportedly
secured an increase on the value of the
existing deal. SuperSport chief executive,
Happy Ntshingila, said: “The Barclays
Premier League has been a mainstay of
SuperSports’ offering for many years and we
are delighted to have once again extended
the partnership.”
The Premier League in June secured a huge
70% rise in the value of its domestic live
broadcast rights, with BSkyB and BT
splashing out a combined £3.018 billion in
an agreement spanning three seasons from
2013-14 to 2015-16. It is now in the process
of concluding deals in overseas markets and
is seeking to exceed the value of its current
set of international rights, which are worth
around £1.3 billion over three years.
Premier League chief executive, Richard
Scudamore, added: “We have worked with
SuperSport for a number of years and are
extremely pleased to extend our partnership.
They will continue to deliver a premium
offering that will showcase the Barclays
Premier League to our many fans in South
Africa, Nigeria, and Sub-Saharan Africa.”

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by emma4god01(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
edunola: Thanks for d recreation jare pls lets disscuss
thank ᅫGod we ar back here,may ᅫGod bless d re creator of dis thrend....let us go for better gist ahead of new season
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Yonderguy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please it's very important to
those it may concern. Please those of us in
the house who have info about Canal sat
decoder/subscription and or Aljazeera
decoder/subscription and or any other combo should inform the
house. Especially the total cost in purchasing a
complete combo. Thanks.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Anybody for dstv collective packages?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nzeval(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
@edunola .if u need it tell me I will assist u hw u to do abt it
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Blackshort: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2014
You have a PM sir. Pls very urgent
nzeval: @edunola .if u need it tell me I will assist u hw u to do abt it
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2014
nzeval: @edunola .if u need it tell me I will assist u hw u to do abt it
kindly assist me bro i really need it its urgent
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2014
edunola: kindly assist me bro i really need it its urgent
maybe we can talk more on whatsapp kindly drop ur contact i will add u uo
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by emma4god01(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2014
edunola: kindly assist me bro i really need it its urgent
am wit d package but depending on ur location... am in ekiti
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nzeval(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2014
08185788272 for my whatsapp or call
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by pofolo(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2014
For collectives, new decoder is #12500 ( with dish), and #10500 for decoder alone.( Depending on the type of decoder you Have ( if xtra-view compactible, u mite just need buy 1 or 2 additional decoder) Maximum of 3 decoders per account. And the payment of #14370 per month for the 3 decoders linked but independent. I.e like #5k per decoder. So, people let's start talking ...holla 09096438875.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
emma4god01: am wit d package but depending on ur location... am in ekiti
am in lagos bro
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2014
pofolo: For collectives, new decoder is #12500 ( with dish), and #10500 for decoder alone.( Depending on the type of decoder you Have ( if xtra-view compactible, u mite just need buy 1 or 2 additional decoder) Maximum of 3 decoders per account. And the payment of #14370 per month for the 3 decoders linked but independent. I.e like #5k per decoder. So, people let's start talking ...holla 09096438875.
can 4decoders be linked together cos i have 2 extre view and a friend of mine also have two extra view decoders
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by pofolo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
edunola: can 4decoders be linked together cos i have 2 extre view and a friend of mine also have two extra view decoders
. It wunt work dat way,you can only have 3 decoders,so you can buy a single decoder and add to urs, likewise ur friend to his. You can jst call me for xplanation.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
what are the channels that one will view?
how is it better than extra view for 2 decoders?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Mallamovye(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Let us talk about aljazeera sport. Someone told me that there new decoder is double view but am in doubt i need comfermation pls
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ursa23: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
I intend to do the collective plan with my 3 dstv decoders as well.... but wanna know if the decoders can work indepently in 3 locations so that me and my family can enjoy it during weekdays.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Yonderguy(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2014
I already have an Xtraview combo. I want to buy a fairly used decoder from a friend with a different name from mine. Now my question is, will it still be possible do a collective one without any change of name.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2014
ursa23: I intend to do the collective plan with my 3 dstv decoders as well.... but wanna know if the decoders can work indepently in 3 locations so that me and my family can enjoy it during weekdays.
i was at their office and i was told it can work independently
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 5:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Yonderguy: I already have an Xtraview combo. I want to buy a fairly used decoder from a friend with a different name from mine. Now my question is, will it still be possible do a collective one without any change of name.
All the three decoders have to bear one name so you have to change. The decoder u got from that ur friend to ur own name
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2014
THAT PACKAGE U TALK ABOUT 3 DECODER IS CALLED COMMERCIAL BOUQUE. WHICH D 3 DECODER CAN WORK AT 3 DIFF LOCATION. JUST LIKE AN HOTEL BOUQUE. THANK GOD DIS TREAD IS BACK FOR GOOD.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2014
U WILL HAVE TO TAKE D XTRAL VIEW DECODERS TO DSTV OFFICE,SEPRATE D XTRAL VIEW DEN U ARE FREE TO USE IT TO CONFIGURE UR COMMERCIAL BOUQUE

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Yonderguy(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2014
@Pofolo, I want to know, must I go to their office before I can change the name on my friend's decoder?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ursa23: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
someone just introduced a kind of confusión on the working of the decoders independently.... that only SuperSport channels can work independently.... Please current jarra, confirm.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ishe25(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
It is only SuperSport channels that is present on the collective decoder. NOTE: You don't get to watch African Magic,MNET movies and the likes
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Blackshort: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls, assuming the decoders are in three different towns, can each of the decoders work independently without any cable connecting them?
ishe25: It is only SuperSport channels that is present on the collective decoder. NOTE: You don't get to watch African Magic,MNET movies and the likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.