Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? (10692 Views)

Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans / Coca-cola Fc Tv Show / Whatever Happened To Coca Cola's Award Winning Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Blackteeth: Nairaland hasnt stop our politicans at our door step from misbehaving, I wonder how they stopped a company thousand of miles away from airing an advert. It must have been one of the coca cola staff who spotted and alerted the team about something wrong in the ad.
Mumu, so coca cola company is now thousands of miles away from the internet abi?
Sometimes it baffles me the kind of kids we have here on nl.
So because coca cola company is far from your house now means that it is far from the internet too. Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by shilling(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
We will never know for sure, but glad to know they changed it.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Azidogen2: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
chipmunkey: Nairaland has become a Platform for Nigerians and Youths to voice out their Opinion and get heard.
God Bless Nigeria and God Bless Nairaland.
pure lie!!!!!!
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by mu2sa2: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: my kid's sister who loves drinking coke will not give a damn about what it adverts say
Maybe they are too young to think for themselves. You should help them out, and their mother too,that coke itself is bad for them.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by deluckiest(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
If you think these people don't have scouts who monitor their stuffs online think again.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
What does dis change, in a black man's life?
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by tpia5: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nairaland wants to get off the web and launch into the real world.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Starlett: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2012
finallytalking: I remember starting a thread a while ago complaining about the insulting theme of a recent coca cola advert.

I have just noticed that coca cola has back tracked and altered the campaign to say THERE ARE A BILLION REASONS TO BELIEVE IN AFRICA.

Did we make a difference or what?

@OP: no doubt about that. The powerful string of criticism of that advert occasioned by the NL thread you started finally led them to do the right thing and modify it. The 2nd best thing I can see in all this is the humility in your opening post on this thread, where you have refused to,take all the credit. I'm personally proud of you and Africa deserves more patriotic news like ya.

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by xcuggsm(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2012
I can Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ Seun smiling!
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Ademolag(m): 5:15am On Aug 06, 2012
This shows that with one voice, and unity, the common men are saved .

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by saintade01(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Hmmm thats nice to see how this effected the change in the advert.

Ok lets start another thread to send this nation's CABALS packing. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Central African Actors & Actresses More Bold Than Other African Actors? / Acrimony Ii Coming Soon / Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.