Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Disaster!!! *pics* - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disaster!!! *pics* (2073 Views)

Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! / " I'm A Fashion Disaster,Help Please!" / Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disaster!!! *pics* by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sometimes I feel for ladies grin. All the pains they go through to look fashionable, just so we can whistle @ dem!!! Hohohohoho!!! cheesy
Just imagine the Sisi in this pics!! She actually fell off her ladder!! grin

Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
I don't get the colour combo too undecided . Is this d colour blocking I hear about?

1 Like

Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by kandiikane(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
I have shoes with those type of wedges. It's actually very comfortable, feels like you are wearing wedges.

That one in the picture is very ugly.
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by kandiikane(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
nchewi: I don't get the colour combo too undecided . Is this d colour blocking I hear about?

She failed! It looks a hotmess.

1 Like

Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by Gospelgirl(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
There is no way one can ever be comfortable in those kind of shoes,expect if you are lying and all liars will surely go to hell. But seriously what was on her mind when she was dressing and leaving the house? Just reminds me of Jenifa.
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
kandiikane: I have shoes with those type of wedges. It's actually very comfortable, feels like you are wearing wedges.

That one in the picture is very ugly.

Come on Dude!!! You are male n am sure u aren't Denrele!! Wot would u possibly be doing wit a shoe like dat?
Ok! Maybe u r just kidding!!
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by PetDancer(f): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2012
She was trying to look like me...cool[center][/center] hehehehe...baby gal sowie o
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by HOTCASSY(f): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by kandiikane(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2012
nchewi:

Come on Dude!!! You are male n am sure u aren't Denrele!! Wot would u possibly be doing wit a shoe like dat?
Ok! Maybe u r just kidding!!

I'm not denrele but I wear them.

@gospel girl, veeeeery comfortable.
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by kemmeye: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2012
I also have shoes like that from Jeffery Campbell and I agree with kandiikane they are really comfy.
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
kemmeye: I also have shoes like that from Jeffery Campbell and I agree with kandiikane they are really comfy.

Really comfy indeed!! D pics say it all! Maybe d poor gurl didn't read the shoe's manual properly...
Re: Disaster!!! *pics* by kemmeye: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
nchewi:

Really comfy indeed!! D pics say it all! Maybe d poor gurl didn't read the shoe's manual properly...

She probably leaned a little to the back and lost her balance lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Your Own Fashion Prom Dresses? / Hilarious!!! What This Twitter User Asked From A Tailor Vs What She Got (photos) / Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.